Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

The Reason Why I Quit The Work With NFF - Coach Samson Siasia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Reason Why I Quit The Work With NFF - Coach Samson Siasia (511 Views)

Sanita Samson Siasia Marries Henry Jamell Traditionally (Photos) / Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers / NFF Re-appoints Samson Siasia As Coach For Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Why I Quit The Work With NFF - Coach Samson Siasia by Joel3(m): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
as reported earlier when NFF demanded that Coach Samson Siasia should submit the 390,000USD donated by a Japanese surgeon to the dream team. to Carry out integrity test on the donation.

which the Nigeria social media didn't take likely. as usual Coach Siasia refuse and disbursed the donation to every member that participated in the Olympic.

there were several bully and threatened by the NFF to sanction Samson Siasia after Coach Siasia announced how he disbursed the money to the dream time.

The NFF threatened Coach Siasia his 5 month salaries and other benefit will not be paid.

Coach Siasia take the decision to quit from pressure

said Coach Samson Siasia.
Re: The Reason Why I Quit The Work With NFF - Coach Samson Siasia by tdemo(m): 10:48pm On Aug 27, 2016
NFF and the sport Ministry are both stupid entity they don't have shame at all... after the poor performance of our athletes they still have the gut to talk about the money giving by a foreigner... I pity my country..... but this mumu siasia will still go back when they call him again kiss

(1) (Reply)

Okocha's Goal Makes Me Dizzy, Kahn Reaveals After 25years. / Poor Summer Transfer Dealings Makes Sunderland Relegation Favourites. / Nigeria Vs Zambia: Super Eagles Pocket $8,000 Cash Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.