Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply (1747 Views)

Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017 / 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power Supply And Counting!! / 24 Hours Uninterrupted Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
still counting.

1 Like

Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
Similar thing in Makera Area of Kaduna

1 Like

Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by micfoley: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by amaechi1: 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
Very same. Surulere, Clegg area Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by bettercreature(m): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
It has been days here,i hope it goes on like this for sometime before the lost children of isreal bomb the gas pipe line again

2 Likes

Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by keyremotes(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
EVERY AUGUST - SEPTEMBER THE TIDE IS VERY HIGH AT THE DAMS BECAUSE OF THE RAINS.
REMEMBER LAST YEAR?
WELL LET'S HOPE IT CONTINUES THIS WAY.
I HAVE NOT USED MY DIESEL GENERATOR IN DAYS.

5 Likes

Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by Wadeoye(m): 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2016
Mrbillionaire:
still counting.
Are you experiencing same? Share your experience.

You don't know anything yet... I had light for straight 4 days this last week - from last week Friday till Monday.

Location is Lagos Abule-Egba.

1 Like

Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by Wadeoye(m): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
keyremotes:
EVERY AUGUST - SEPTEMBER THE TIDE IS VERY HIGH AT THE DAMS BECAUSE OF THE RAINS.
REMEMBER LAST YEAR?
WELL LET'S HOPE IT CONTINUES THIS WAY.
I HAVE NOT USED MY DIESEL GENERATOR IN DAYS.

PDP was in power for sixteen years and there was rain yearly as well. Why didn't we have light during PDP's raining seasons?

6 Likes

Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by GMBuhari: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
Children of hate will dispute this news and get angry or even claim it's GEJ's doing

2 Likes

Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by Wadeoye(m): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2016
GMBuhari:
Children of hate will dispute this news and get angry or even claim it's GEJ's doing

You know them very well. Now they are saying it is rain, not government efforts. Those guys can be pathetic.

Was there no rain during PDP's sixteen years in power. I had light for straight 4 days and there have been light since this morning again despite supply over night.

3 Likes

Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by Izonpikin: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2016
What rubbish is this....light situation has always being like this....can the man in adamawa say the same??...can the man in a remote village in kebbi state say same??...what about that man far away in a kalabari village??...when would jejune persons such as the OP and his cohorts stop celebrating madness

When would the whole Nigeria enjoy 247, 365 days uninterrupted power supply like advanced countries do

You think buhari or fashola would do that...

Op get out of here....just within this same lagos here in lekki there isn't light...nonsense....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by mjames: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
There is light at the end of the tunnel. There is hope for Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by Izonpikin: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wadeoye:

You know them very well. Now they are saying it is rain, not government efforts. Those guys can be pathetic.

Was there no rain during PDP's sixteen years in power. I had light for straight 4 days and there have been light since this morning again despite supply over night.
you guys never stop to amaze me...do you know in rivers state I enjoyed power more than what the OPs 18 hours under pdp

Make mumu no finish ona ooo....when the government has done enough then can we applaud them...they've done nothing yet. ..
Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by Noblecx: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
All I see are propagandas...

Besides nobody will say he didn't boast of at least at some point in time steady power supply during Gej era...
Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by amaechi1: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wadeoye:

They will never see anything good in this administration, yet the want good things to happen. Most people would not appreciate that this government is most slim government in recent time. Cutting down unnecessary expenditure. To them this not a change, looting the country dry would be preferred.

1 Like

Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by Wadeoye(m): 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
Izonpikin:
you guys never stop to amaze me...do you know in rivers state I enjoyed power more than what the OPs 18 hours under pdp

Make mumu no finish ona ooo....when the government has done enough then can we applaud them...they've done nothing yet. ..

Where in river and what what year of PDP? As if I am new in Nigeria.

If you arrive Lagos in the night by air, you will know light is returning gradually to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by Izonpikin: 9:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
Noblecx:

Besides nobody will say he didn't boast of at least at some point in time steady power supply during Gej era...
I tire for this docile apc sycophants...

Under pdp rule and under alams in bayelsa I witnessed power uninterrupted in bayelsa for 4 good months...

So what is this shiiiit.....

angry

4 Likes

Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by Izonpikin: 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wadeoye:

Where in river and what what year of PDP?

As if don't live in Nigeria. If you arrive Lagos in the night by air, you will know light is returning gradually to Nigeria
I am telling you here in lekki there isn't light .....generators run my street...
Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by Wadeoye(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2016
Izonpikin:

Under pdp rule and under alams in bayelsa I witnessed power uninterrupted in bayelsa for 4 good months...

angry

Alams.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Light in the land of corruption? How?
Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by amaechi1: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2016
Izonpikin:

angry

What happened after Alams.

1 Like

Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by Izonpikin: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wadeoye:

Alams.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Light in the land of corruption? How?
oh yes...Under the so called corruption I once in my life as a Nigerian witnessed 4months of power...where in the whole of south west has that ever happened...so please shove the 18months shiit in the toilet...I would come back to this post next week and ask you if you still have that light. ..

Our leaders have done nothing yet as far as power is concerned...call that man in zamfara state and ask him of he enjoys light...

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by amaechi1: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
Noblecx:

Yes, with generator!

2 Likes

Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by Izonpikin: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2016
amaechi1:

What happened after Alams.
national grid shiit took it away....
Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by amaechi1: 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
Izonpikin:
oh yes...Under the so called corruption I once in my life as a Nigerian witnessed 4months of power...where in the whole of south west has that ever happened...so please shove the 18months shiit in the toilet...I would come back to this post next week and ask you if you still have that light. ..

Our leaders have done nothing yet as far as power is concerned...call that man in zamfara state and ask him of he enjoys light...

Nonsense

It will not happen except you ask your brothers to stop blowing up pipelines.
Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by Izonpikin: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
amaechi1:

It will not happen except you ask your brothers to stop blowing up pipelines.
no...until once more states are allowed to fend for themselves then can we achieve 247 power....waiting on a minister to provide light for 150million people is the silliest thing to think of. ..

2 Likes

Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by Noblecx: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2016
amaechi1:

Yes, with generator!

Then you should be grateful burning cheap fuel with understandable power supply, can you say so in the present administration with expensive fuel and poor power supply...
Thanks to minister of darkness for making history with zero mw of generated electricity... grin

2 Likes

Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by amaechi1: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2016
Izonpikin:
no...until once more states are allowed to fend for themselves then can we achieve 247 power....waiting on a minister to provide light for 150million people is the silliest thing to think of. ..

We suddenly after May 29, realize that state should fend for theselves- restructuring. People deceive people!
Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by amaechi1: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Noblecx:

Then you should be greatful too burning cheap fuel with understandable power supply, can you say so in the present administration with expensive fuel and poor power supply...
Thanks to minister of darkness for making history with 0mw of generated electricity... grin

Grateful with the massive looting all in the name of subsidy? Who is short changing who?
Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by Wadeoye(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
Izonpikin:

Nonsense

Keep giving yourself hope that government is not doing anything - at least it makes you sleep in the night.
I promise, a time will come when you won't have any choice but to avoid NL completely.

With all the power projects going on everywhere and rehabilitation of existing power plants, someone is saying government is doing nothing.
More than 50% of government expenditure so far this year has been on power.

You sit down there in the creeks of river state saying government is not doing anything. What do you expect government to do in the creeks of ND at this time that you and your brothers are bombing pipelines?

Nobody from Niger Delta should complain about power supply or talk about it - good or bad. Any Niger Deltan caught complaining should be flogged in public.
Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by Izonpikin: 9:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wadeoye:

Keep giving yourself hope that government is not doing anything - at least it makes you sleep in the night.
I promise, a time will come when you won't have any choice but to avoid NL completely.

With all the power projects going on everywhere and rehabilitation of existing power plants, someone is saying government is doing nothing.
More than 50% of government expenditure so far this year has been on power.

You sit down there in the creeks of river state saying government is not doing anything. What do you expect government to do in the creeks of ND at this time that you and your brothers are bombing pipelines?
I would rate this government when I see results...no time for eye service...With power appearing scantily there is no reason to praise this administration. ..

When I see results I would praise them. ..For now NO...
Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by Izonpikin: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
amaechi1:

We suddenly after May 29, realize that state should fend for theselves- restructuring. People deceive people!
nope...I have always been a proponent of true federalism...

Why do you think I am angry with the national grid shiiit??

Not every non apc zombie started clamoring for restructuring after may 29...
Re: 18 Hours Uninterrupted Electricity Supply by Noblecx: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2016
amaechi1:

Grateful with the massive looting all in the name of subsidy? Who is short changing who?

I will answer you, you are shortchanging yourself nigga...

Now the subsidy is outta d picture, I guess you are happy buying fuel twice the normal flat rate of last dispensation... now the fedgovt instead of fending for you by keeping to their promise of making the price of fuel to a low rate of #40 they are telling you they are saving the money used in shortchanging you too...

Reason properly and not like a dead brain...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breakdown Of Amount Released For Capital Projects To Ministries In 2016 / Only In Aba: After The Flood / All Set As President Buhari Returns Back To Nigeria Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.