Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Kathryn Kuhlman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kathryn Kuhlman (2262 Views)

Kathryn Kuhlman Sermons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kathryn Kuhlman by uzoma79: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2009
The world called me a fool for having given my entire life to One whom I’ve never seen. I know exactly what I’m going to say when I stand in His presence. When I look upon that wonderful face of Jesus, I’ll have just one thing to say: ‘I tried.’ I gave of myself the best I knew how. My redemption will have been perfected when I stand and see Him who made it all possible.

read more - http://www.kathrynkuhlmanonline.org
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by GODSON2009(m): 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2009
she was an awesome and annointed woman of GOD
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by Seun(m): 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2009
You don't want to know what I now think she was.
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by dgreatrock(m): 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2009
Seun:

shocked Dont tell me it is what i am thinking,
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by Nobody: 3:49am On Oct 02, 2009
very interesting woman
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by ttalks(m): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2009
Seun:

Are you thinking what I am thinking? grin
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 02, 2009
Seun tell us what you think
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by Seun(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2009
If not for the book "God's Generals", we wouldn't know anything about her.
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by Tonyet1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2009
@ Seun,

yes we would have known without the book. her stories were filmed and some telecasted to date smiley smiley
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by dgreatrock(m): 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2009
Seun are you accepting the bad side of her?
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by Tudor6(f): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2009
Another fake-ass fraudster.
Didn't she die of cancer or sumtn'?

Now she's dead and dead forever. Wonderful face of Jesus ko, sexy breast of the holy spirit ni. . .shioor!
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by Abuzola(m): 8:44am On Oct 05, 2009
Lol

the jesus that couldn't even save himself. The christian God died with criminals, see luke 23:39-56 . Oop ?
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by hubreality(m): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2009
Must you(anybody) make hateful and insolent comments to tell your unbelief to a matter which most times result to personal attacks and calling of names. This is generally a very unhealthy attitude common here which is also unacceptable in the ethics of any forum rules globally. Truly, I strongly hope this will be properly addressed by the admin, and the moderators of this segment.

1 Like

Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by ttalks(m): 9:35am On Oct 05, 2009
hubreality:

Must you(anybody) make hateful and insolent comments to tell your unbelief to a matter which most times result to personal attacks and calling of names. This is generally a very unhealthy attitude common here which is also unacceptable in the ethics of any forum rules globally. Truly, I strongly hope this will be properly addressed by the admin, and the moderators of this segment.

And what is ur problem? Everybody is free to do or say what they want about any issue or topic.

You should learn to deal with it and stop getting hot around the ears.
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by dgreatrock(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2009
ttalks:

And what is your problem? Everybody is free to do or say what they want about any issue or topic.

You should learn to deal with it and stop getting hot around the ears.

O Really? shocked
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by hubreality(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2009
They say, "charity begins at home" right? Freedom of speach or whatever ought to be constructive! We all cannot be hateful and insolent trying to address any matter.
Very unhealthy and unacceptable!!! Hope you know?
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by dgreatrock(m): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2009
hubreality:

They say, "charity begins at home" right? Freedom of speach or whatever ought to be constructive! We all cannot be hateful and insolent trying to address any matter.

I hope he does!
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by ttalks(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2009
hubreality:

But some people can be hateful and insolent.
Hope you know that some people are not interested in anything constructive.
With that in mind, u do not need to be bothered about their displays.
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by dgreatrock(m): 11:07am On Oct 05, 2009
undecidedokay!!!!

i fink i have an idea of where you are going
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by hubreality(m): 11:10am On Oct 05, 2009
ttalks:

But some people can be hateful and insolent.
Hope you know that some people are not interested in anything constructive.
With that in mind, u do not need to be bothered about their displays.

It's against the rules of any forum(s) in the world including NairaLand which is also designed for a healthy and matured(disciplined) community like this.
cool
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by ttalks(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2009
dgreatrock:

undecidedokay!!!!

i fink i have an idea of where you are going

Are u seriously finkin' in the direction I'm finkin'?  undecided

hubreality:

It's against the rules of any forum(s) in the world including NairaLand which is also designed for a healthy and matured(disciplined) community like this.

So sue the forum to court and stop blowing hot air! Jeez! angry
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by hubreality(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2009
ttalks:

Are u seriously finkin' in the direction I'm finkin'?  undecided

So sue the forum to court and stop blowing hot air! Jeez! angry

grin grin Head up!
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by ttalks(m): 11:17am On Oct 05, 2009
hubreality:

grin grin Head up!

wink grin grin
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by dgreatrock(m): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2009
Are u seriously finkin' in the direction I'm finkin'?  Undecided

Maybe grin
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by Tudor6(f): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2009
hubreality:

I'm begining to conclude you weren't educated afterall. . . . Where did you see hateful and insolent comments or personal attacks?

Even though the likes of Abuzola see Osama bin laden as a great servant of allah and I should call him a murderous terrorist bastard, does that constitute hate and insolence?

The world is far larger than the confines of your little pastor chris cult. . .understand that people are free to differ in opinions depending on how they perceive a particular person (yea, and I perceive kathryn kulman as a fraudster). . . . . If you don't like the freedom of speech in this world, kill yourself and go to the private kingdom prepared by jesus for you.
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by Tudor6(f): 12:31pm On Oct 05, 2009
Anybody know where I can download God's Generals?
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by hubreality(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2009
Tudor, u definitely enjoy being rude, insolent, and very unruly in all ur posts hiding under your acclaimed IP tricks. The check and moderation in this regard(hate and personal attacks) is less sensitive here. Anyway, 1 love!
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by hubreality(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2009
Tudor, u definitely enjoy being rude, insolent, and very unruly in all ur posts hiding under your acclaimed IP tricks. The check and moderation in this regard(hate and personal attacks) is less sensitive here. Anyway, 1 love!
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by Tudor6(f): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2009
hubreality:

Tudor, u definitely enjoy being rude, insolent, and very unruly in all your posts hiding under your acclaimed IP tricks. The check and moderation in this regard(hate and personal attacks) is less sensitive here. Anyway, 1 love! 

What is wrong with you?

What are you talking about?

My IP manipulations are purely for my own security and privacy nothing more!
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by Tudor6(f): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2009
Wetin dey happen for here na?
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by Tudor6(f): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2009
Sorry duplicated post.
Re: Kathryn Kuhlman by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2009
Tudór:

Wetin dey happen for here na?

you were describing your IP manipulations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls..why Do "Good People" Short Lived And The " Evil Ones" Live Longer?? / Spirit Led Gambling / How To Make Your Man Stick To You Like Glue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.