Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) (1259 Views)

Full List Of Winners At The Best Of Nollywood Awards 2017(see List) / How Much Do Nollywood Actors/actresses Make Per Movie? / Shocking Transformations (Costumes) Of Nollywood Actresses-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by DeeCherry(f): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
These roles are 100% real.Couldn't agree less

Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by Wizzyblack3(m): 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2016
OP, Is that all?
Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by DeeCherry(f): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2016
more

Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by DeeCherry(f): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
more

Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by DeeCherry(f): 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
moree

Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by DeeCherry(f): 11:17pm On Aug 27, 2016
moreee

Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by DeeCherry(f): 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2016
Finally

Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by DeeCherry(f): 11:21pm On Aug 27, 2016
lalasticlala over to you
Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2016
Oh well, but all I care about right now is: Man. United is back!!!
Btw...OP, go and sleep. I can't leave you alone here with lalasticlala. I don't trust him. Logout now so I can get some sleep and dream about Rashford's goal.

And this topic has already graced FP.
Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2016
Nice one...

I Love Nkem Owoh
Mr Ibu
And gerrarahia Mehn Shiit cheesy
Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by ouzo1(m): 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2016
Haute:
Oh well, but all I care about right now is: Man. United is back!!!
Btw...OP, go and sleep. I can't leave you alone here with lalasticlala. I don't trust him. Logout now so I can get some sleep and dream about Rashford's goal.

And this topic has already graced FP.

Try make u sleep abeg...I need talk to OP
Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2016
ouzo1:

Try make u sleep abeg...I need talk to OP

If I see you near her ehn, I will tell cutesexy1 to smile at you. You will just melt like butter.
Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by ouzo1(m): 11:56pm On Aug 27, 2016
DeeCherry:
lalasticlala over to you

OP..u must be yam cuz my heart is just pounding for u anyhw
Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by Vision4God: 12:11am On Aug 28, 2016
Hahaha..
Op u try
Re: Roles Of Nollywood Actors/actresses In Pictures(funny) by princefunmmy(m): 1:23am On Aug 28, 2016
Well said OP.. You deserve two balls of akara for breakfast

(1) (Reply)

See Seven (7) Surprising Things You Didn't Know And Notice In The Movie, Merlin. / Dstv Offer Free 30GB Internet To New Customers In Kenya, To Do Same In Nigeria / Uru Eke's Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.