Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

How Breast Cancer Made This Woman So Famous On Instagram - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Breast Cancer Made This Woman So Famous On Instagram (550 Views)

Man Weds His Wife Who Has Breast Cancer On Hospital Bed In Benue After 50 Years / Signs Of Breast Cancer At Early Stage / I Don’t Want To Die Like This – Woman Shot, Abandoned At Luth By SARS (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Breast Cancer Made This Woman So Famous On Instagram by realitytopline: 12:56am On Aug 28, 2016
[url]realitytopline..com[/url]
After undergoing lumpectomy (surgery to remove cancer and other abnormal tissues from the breast), 36 years old Alison decided to get a tattoo to cover what is left of her breast. The tattoo was applied in Melbourne, Australia during a gruelling 13-hour session on 1 July this year. Alison, happy with the result, posted a photo of her design to Instagram and Facebook.
To date more than 23,000 people have liked Alison's Instagram photo, which has been re-posted on multiple tattoo-focused Instagram accounts.
Comments are overwhelmingly positive and when someone - usually a man - pipes up to ask where Alison's nipple is, complete strangers step in to let them know the full story behind the tattoo.
"Because there's no nipple, I can blast it everywhere all over Facebook and Instagram, and they can't censor it, which I think is really funny," Alison says.(credit: Shaun Davies, BBC)

Re: How Breast Cancer Made This Woman So Famous On Instagram by kandywandy: 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
Breast cancer is a disease that has to do with the breast area.Learn more on http://www.kandywandy.com/2014/05/breast-cancer-watch-out.html

kandywandy

www.kandywandy.com

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Roommate. / USA Warns People On The Use Of Samsung Galaxy Note 7...see Shocking Details / Poisonous Plants You Should Avoid By All Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.