Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Religion Without Love And Godliness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Without Love And Godliness (271 Views)

. / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God / Godliness And Contentment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religion Without Love And Godliness by DamsGold(m): 12:58am On Aug 28, 2016
I so much believe in love and Godliness. A Religion without love and Godliness is nothing but doom.
Religion is far beyond our ways of dressing, it has to reflects in our utterance, actions and in the ways we communicate with others even the strangers irrespective of our beliefs.
It's quite unfortunate and sheepish that we live in an era where we have clergies but less Religious, where we have many man of God with no trait of Godliness, where people of different beliefs promote acrimony and apathy between themselves, where people are after miracles instead of awaiting God's time and a man of God who can not perform miracle is considered to be self acclaimed clergy, where some clerics construe the words of the scripture to suit their evil acts, where Religion has been confound with a particular language and educational qualification.
Oh heck!! We need transformation and sensitization to wipe out this great misconception. Religion is meant to bring our body, mind and soul into consciousness not a weapon of destruction.
Religion is meant to promote kindness, tranquillity, justice and not to deceive ourselves.
Religion clerics are supposed to have other work and not to depend on their followers directly or indirectly. *I believe you understand what I'm trying to say *
Religion is meant to create awareness of the super natural power (GOD) and that for every soul shall taste death and accounts for all his deeds.
Quran» 16:93“ If Allah so willed, He could make you all one people: But He leaves straying whom He pleases, and He guides whom He pleases: but ye shall certainly be called to account for all your actions"
BIBLE.» Romans 14:12 " Consequently, each of us will give an account of himself to God."

My message to the youths, don’t allow yourself to be ill-configured by the so called clerics. Don’t just listing to lectures or preachings Alone also try to do research on your own by reading the scripture and putting your findings into practice. I believe that every Religion teaches and promotes love, peace, unity and Godliness not VIOLENCE, INSULTS, and other vices.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do? / Mistake / Hilarious Video Of Reverend Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.