Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi (40703 Views)

Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) / Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu / What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Duru009(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
It will not work ooooo
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Cityguy: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
AroOkigbo:
Just because they came hard on this current inept government within the week?

APC truly can't stand criticism
smh
Hahahaha...anyone says a thing, the next thing is probe. Ok o, this government is not meeting the yearnings and aspirations of those who voted them in. Rather, people are suffering and dying of hunger, preventable illnesses and there's increase in crime rate. Is that hard enough? Guess I'm next in line for probe grin grin grin Very intolerant handlers who would rather you rub their bashed egos than tell them the truth.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by winj: 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
If they do it right, Lamido Sanusi will be arrested, he used the NNPC scandal to serious distract and enrich himself.
SLS stole more than any other CBN governor in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by ojnnaco(m): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
AroOkigbo:
Just because they came hard on this current inept government within the week?

APC truly can't stand criticism
smh

You can say that again ..
APC and its tyrannical tendencies..
So initially, they didn't know that they will be probed until they came hard on them

1 Like

Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Chukazu: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
soon they will delete the name of Sanusi, and probe only Soludo

1 Like

Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by ojnnaco(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
NextGovernor:
For those still doubting this witch hurt anti corruption fight.... This one is a clear example. They want to silence opposition by all means.

Gbam.. Their main slogan is supposed to be
APC = Silencing Opposition
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by victorD3: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
Soludo is the target. Sanusi was just included because he is the most recent and so it won't sound like he's been skipped.

Sanusi would be declared inocent while Soludo will fry.

Mark my words
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by jozee8: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
tiwiex:

Yet, they campaigned strongly for APC to win? GEJ did not even bother with Sanusi after he left. Why vote in your nemesis or destroyer. Doesn't make sense.
they never saw this coming
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by donnieforGod(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
k4catch:
If we can be talking of probing Soludo; IBB and OBJ should be liable.

I like for these names...APC led govt from federal down to state level is nothing but a mirage full of tyrants probing just opposition and critics...heaven And hell know very well that some of the people that brought these people into power are suppose to be chilling in prison, they don't need probing...most of them are murderers and looters...and these confused govt is just probing those they used as mere "boys" while in power...sick and tired of wasting my words on issues like this...just praying we all come of this m£ss soon without much problems...useless change!

1 Like

Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
News like this has an interior motive ,,reading thru comments i can see it already achieved that ... probe lik this is too unveiling as witchhunt even a dullard wonnt take such step ....well some tend nt to blieve any gudnews frm dis govt me chose nt to blieve bad images/news abt this administration.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
They've been probing and probing different ppl for so long and haven't impregnated any of them yet. Can we conclusively say that this new government is impotent grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Unigweson25(m): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
APC is deadlier than HIV/AID....Their mentality and psychology are compounded,surrounded and entangled in blame.... They are the only party that studied blame as a course and graduate with 1st Class. MAY GOD DELIVER US FROM THEIR BONDAGE
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by AroOkigbo(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
jozee8:

my dear, they already know before hand that the government was going to probe them. And what they want people to say, is exactly what you are now saying!

Take a moment and visualise it (maybe you are right on Soludo of the 5%). ..but

EMIR OF KANO. ..SANUSI
A senior component of the 97%
Invited by EFCC
Probed and Detained
Found guilty. ..
And sent to JAIL

Abi?
Wake me up when this dream comes to reality.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by happney65: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
omolola15 I know you are an unrepenatant Zoombie,I pray you use your sense now...Did I not tell you?The so called Anti-corruption War is a ruse...Weere Oshiiii
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by happney65: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
blazer234:

Saraki stole senate presidency from APC, he got probed as a result.

Former CBN governors criticised buhari and they get probed.

Amechi is corrupt, but he is not probed because he is a good boy to buhari.

Buratai has properties in dubai worth beyond his salary, but he was not probed because he is a good boy to buhari.

It is clear buhari is not fighting corruption; he is only fighting criticism and opposition.

omolola15 i know you are a dunce and and odeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and you will not see it but i will keep on showing u why i will never support ur hell of a President... grin
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by happney65: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Satex:

My thoughts Exactly! Glad to meet an intelligent fellow. Not many people know the intrigues in politics. Probably, the ex-CBN Governors have insiders in the Presidency who have briefed them of the impending probe. Hence, their recent simultaneous comments. If not, why has it taken so long to comment on the state of the economy? And why not go and meet the President and his economic team to advise them about the economy? Soludo and Sanusi are statemen. They can't be denied access to PMB. Leadership is a very difficult task.

So Buhari is God that must not be criticized in public?Hunnnn?Now i know Juju is real and the juju he used for una has affected ur brains..Oshiiiii
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by DjAduba(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
Sealeddeal:
They should be probed. They're not clean. This is not witch hunt. It's possible that the two former CBN boss has learnt of FG's intention before publicly criticizing the FG so as curry public sympathy. If they're found to have stolen, they should be made to face the music.
I have similar tot too, this is not witch hunt, Sanusi is a right hand man to PMB he never support PDP but he did supported PMB all the way that doesn't mean that he should not be called upon to make clarification on his deeds during his tenure as CBN gov. this is cool. we should all clear the bias grieve we have against PMB give every policy in govt. a positive tot and see its possible outlook.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by chidextec: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
Witches everywhere grin grin grin Even hunters are not smiling grin grin grin The witches must be hunted no matter wot wink
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by DjAduba(m): 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
victorD3:
Soludo is the target. Sanusi was just included because he is the most recent and so it won't sound like he's been skipped.

Sanusi would be declared inocent while Soludo will fry.

Mark my words
Hmmmmm! u have a good smelling organ, u just unveil the fact that Mr. Soludo is a derm sinner. My opinion: Let's give both chances to defend themselves.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by tayoalone(m): 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
Sealeddeal:
They should be probed. They're not clean. This is not witch hunt. It's possible that the two former CBN boss has learnt of FG's intention before publicly criticizing the FG so as curry public sympathy. If they're found to have stolen, they should be made to face the music.
LOL. You are so funny. Who is going to face the music? The Emir? Thats not possible. And besides who among them is not corrupt. Whether those currently in power and those that no longer in power. They are different from us. The laws are not made for them. The laws are made for the commoners bro.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by naijacentric(m): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jibril659:
shut up abeg
the guy is rite why do u hate d truth
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Reference(m): 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
grin They just want him to shoo....keep quiet.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by blazer234: 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
happney65:

omolola15 i know you are a dunce and and odeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and you will not see it but i will keep on showing u why i will never support ur hell of a President... grin

You quoted the wrong person. I'm not omolola15.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Dante2008(m): 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
kettykin:

http://sunnewsonline.com/fg-to-probe-sanusi-soludo/
OP be careful I will not believe this story until is authenticated by the authority, I'm afraid that, they want to start painting the Govt bad.....wailers wayaaa, make una start to they complain....
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by HonabFaj(m): 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
we believed irrelevant news so easy ,finger cross nothing is coming out from this called probe of the ex CBN Governors.

Observation mood thanks for your update
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by jide333(m): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
jibril or jibrin, how much buhari dey pay you fa? you always make comments when it's against the federal govt or about the federal govt. mehn you go don be millionaire ohh
Jibril659:
where's your source?
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by happney65: 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
blazer234:

You quoted the wrong person. I'm not omolola15.

I know..Just wanted him to see what you wrote..
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Stallione(m): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jibril659:
shut up abeg
U shut up too,uncircumcised and unrepentant islamic dullard!!!
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Stallione(m): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
joe4real12:
Zombie spoted. NextGovernor come and see Zombie!
Islam means violence in english

1 Like

Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by oluwasegun007(m): 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
blazer234:

Saraki stole senate presidency from APC, he got probed as a result.

Former CBN governors criticised buhari and they get probed.

Amechi is corrupt, but he is not probed because he is a good boy to buhari.

Buratai has properties in dubai worth beyond his salary, but he was not probed because he is a good boy to buhari.

It is clear buhari is not fighting corruption; he is only fighting criticism and opposition.

The fact that you spoke my mind doesn't mean i won't still write something... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Apoztl3(m): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jibril659:
shut up abeg
It's like your anti-(zombie)virus never reach ur end
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by bashydemy1: 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
NextGovernor:
For those still doubting this witch hurt anti corruption fight.... This one is a clear example. They want to silence opposition by all means.
Is Sanusi member of opposition?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Trump's Schedule As Buhari Visits Him Today / 24 Hours After Meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso Visits Masari (Photos) / Delay In December Salary: FG Warns Civil Servants To Prepare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.