Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,212 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Before Taking That Panadol, Think Of This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Before Taking That Panadol, Think Of This (1374 Views)

Woman Wants To Be Paid Before Taking Her Sick Child For Treatment. Graphic Pics / Things You Should Know Before Taking Ibrupofen / What Is/are The Effects Of Eating Before Taking A Blood Test At The Laboratory (2) (3) (4)

Before Taking That Panadol, Think Of This by ariesbull: 5:52am On Aug 28, 2016
Parsees (A sect in India) used to take their Dead & lay them to rest @ huge ‘Wind Towers’ (round structures that Look like Giant Water reservoirs, but open to the air)…The Parsees never buried their dead, nor burned them. They leave them to the Birds of Prey (Vultures) to be eaten thus completing the Life Cycle.

Around 10 years ago, it was noticed that the Birds are dying off. Not many of them were left to consume the dead bodies (which started rotting away)…So, the Parsees had to change this mode of dealing with their dead.. BUT, they wanted to know why a Custom that survived for hundreds of years, had to be suspended?!!
They did Autopsies on Dead Birds (they were dying in huge numbers)..What was the Culprit PARACETAMOL (PANADOL)…!! People started consuming pain-killers a decade ago, Panadol STAYS in the Liver for a Long Time…It ultimately accumulated in the Birds’ systems & they could not cope with it!
Interesting to know…
PANADOL
My husband was working in a hospital as an IT engineer, as the hospital is planning to set up a database of its patients and he knows some of the doctors quite well. The doctors used to tell him that whenever they have a headache, they are not willing to take PANADOL / PARACETAMOL.
In fact, they will turn Herbal Medicine or find other alternatives. This is because Panadol is toxic to the body, and it harms the liver. According to the doctor: Panadol will remain in the body for at least 5 years…..!!
And according to the doctor, there was an air-hostess who consumed lots of Panadol as she needed to stand all the time and work under lots of pressure. She’s now in her early 30’s, and she is undergoing kidney cleaning (DIALYSIS) every month.
Whenever we have a headache, that’s because it is due to the electron / Ion imbalance in the brain. Some alternative solution to cope with headache is to Drink lots of water.
Another method will be to submerge your feet in a basin of warm water so that it brings the blood pressure down from your throbbing head.
As Panadol is a pain killer, the more Panadol you take, the lesser would be your threshold for pain (your endurance level for pain). We all will fall ill as we age.https://etimesafrica./2016/08/28/before-you-take-that-panadolread-this/#more-1111

Re: Before Taking That Panadol, Think Of This by DBISHOP1(m): 6:12am On Aug 28, 2016
Road side drug dealers won't tell u the implications. They just want to make money. Nice info

Re: Before Taking That Panadol, Think Of This by GMBuhari: 6:17am On Aug 28, 2016
So i should believe an article on wordpress , written or owned by a layman who is not a pharmacist or anything whatsoever ?

Not like i take anything

but as usual this is a copy and paste job and it's on google group that has been suspended
Re: Before Taking That Panadol, Think Of This by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 28, 2016
Panadol too? undecided

So what is the herbal substitute? undecided
Re: Before Taking That Panadol, Think Of This by betterABIAstate: 6:46am On Aug 28, 2016
Muafrika2:
Panadol too? undecided

So what is the herbal substitute? undecided
bros, no herbal substitute anywhere. Any herbal thing is just formulation of the same English medication without dosing it. Everything you eat can have side effect if it exeeds its toxic/lethal dose, even water.

Paracetamol is used in the treatment of mild to moderate pains, if you feel pain, I advise you first take enough water then try to rest/sleep. If the pain continues in the morning, then you can take paracetamol, but usually the pain varnishes.

Don't patronize herbal drugs for now, their safety profile are questionable, all of the herbal products are still metabolized in the liver and can pose more toxicity because of their lack of proper dosing.
Re: Before Taking That Panadol, Think Of This by ironheart(m): 6:55am On Aug 28, 2016
ariesbull:
Parsees (A sect in India) used to take their Dead & lay them to rest @ huge ‘Wind Towers’ (round structures that Look like Giant Water reservoirs, but open to the air)…The Parsees never buried their dead, nor burned them. They leave them to the Birds of Prey (Vultures) to be eaten thus completing the Life Cycle.

Around 10 years ago, it was noticed that the Birds are dying off. Not many of them were left to consume the dead bodies (which started rotting away)…So, the Parsees had to change this mode of dealing with their dead.. BUT, they wanted to know why a Custom that survived for hundreds of years, had to be suspended?!!
They did Autopsies on Dead Birds (they were dying in huge numbers)..What was the Culprit PARACETAMOL (PANADOL)…!! People started consuming pain-killers a decade ago, Panadol STAYS in the Liver for a Long Time…It ultimately accumulated in the Birds’ systems & they could not cope with it!
Interesting to know…
PANADOL
My husband was working in a hospital as an IT engineer, as the hospital is planning to set up a database of its patients and he knows some of the doctors quite well. The doctors used to tell him that whenever they have a headache, they are not willing to take PANADOL / PARACETAMOL.
In fact, they will turn Herbal Medicine or find other alternatives. This is because Panadol is toxic to the body, and it harms the liver. According to the doctor: Panadol will remain in the body for at least 5 years…..!!
And according to the doctor, there was an air-hostess who consumed lots of Panadol as she needed to stand all the time and work under lots of pressure. She’s now in her early 30’s, and she is undergoing kidney cleaning (DIALYSIS) every month.
Whenever we have a headache, that’s because it is due to the electron / Ion imbalance in the brain. Some alternative solution to cope with headache is to Drink lots of water.
Another method will be to submerge your feet in a basin of warm water so that it brings the blood pressure down from your throbbing head.
As Panadol is a pain killer, the more Panadol you take, the lesser would be your threshold for pain (your endurance level for pain). We all will fall ill as we age.https://etimesafrica./2016/08/28/before-you-take-that-panadolread-this/#more-1111

in other words (summary) we should buy your habal drugs
Re: Before Taking That Panadol, Think Of This by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 28, 2016
betterABIAstate:
bros, no herbal substitute anywhere. Any herbal thing is just formulation of the same English medication without dosing it. Everything you eat can have side effect if it exeeds its toxic/lethal dose, even water.

Paracetamol is used in the treatment of mild to moderate pains, if you feel pain, I advise you first take enough water then try to rest/sleep. If the pain continues in the morning, then you can take paracetamol, but usually the pain varnishes.

Don't patronize herbal drugs for now, their safety profile are questionable, all of the herbal products are still metabolized in the liver and can pose more toxicity because of their lack of proper dosing.

That's for the common headaches and tiredness I suppose. I doubt some pains can be relieved by water and resting. But I see your point. Most painkillers are taken unnecessarily
Re: Before Taking That Panadol, Think Of This by Lilprincey(m): 7:44am On Aug 28, 2016
Nice info. This are some of the reasons our grand parents lived for many years. Do you also know that walking barefooted reduces stress and tension dats what we now call reflexiology..
Re: Before Taking That Panadol, Think Of This by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 28, 2016
GMBuhari:
So i should believe an article on wordpress , written or owned by a layman who is not a pharmacist or anything whatsoever ?

Not like i take anything

but as usual this is a copy and paste job and it's on google group that has been suspended

Oga y una like ovasabi y dnt u do a research on major causes of kidney failure nd liver cirrhosis.
Re: Before Taking That Panadol, Think Of This by GMBuhari: 7:52am On Aug 28, 2016
Your research tells you it's panadol?

Swerve abeg
Sweetpenis:

Oga y una like ovasabi y dnt u do a research on major causes of kidney failure nd liver cirrhosis.
Re: Before Taking That Panadol, Think Of This by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 28, 2016
GMBuhari:
Your research tells you it's panadol?

Swerve abeg

Oboy u sound so gay sha!...d tin pain u no vex jst take panadol ontop..
Re: Before Taking That Panadol, Think Of This by gbadexy(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2016
betterABIAstate:

You just spoke the gospel truth.
All the plants that herbs are made of contains organic chemicals. Their oils are extracted and used in the normal autodox medicine. Some are so potent that part per billion ppb is needed for effectiveness.
I don't take pain killers. Though most drugs are harmful to the liver since it has to detoxify them and get them out of the system.
Nothing truly beats a good food and sound sleep to cure most ailment besides microbe infections.
Re: Before Taking That Panadol, Think Of This by betterABIAstate: 9:45am On Aug 28, 2016
gbadexy:

You just spoke the gospel truth.
All the plants that herbs are made of contains organic chemicals. Their oils are extracted and used in the normal autodox medicine. Some are so potent that part per billion ppb is needed for effectiveness.
I don't take pain killers. Though most drugs are harmful to the liver since it has to detoxify them and get them out of the system.
Nothing truly beats a good food and sound sleep to cure most ailment besides microbe infections.
i ran a research to determine the diuretic and laxative properties of ethanolic extract of cashew leaves on whistar albino rats. Before the final experiment, I had to run a toxicity test to determine the lethal dose of this extract on swiss mice. About half the population of the swiss mice died due to toxicity.

This is also a herbal extract dissolved in alcohol, as long as the hepatic first pass still exists, every compound is potentially hepatotoxic, it all depends on dosage.

This herbal people should stop deceiving people all about, we didn't go to school, ran researches and formulate drugs just to resort to herbal shiit.

Even in microbial infections, if we eat the right food to keep our immune system functioning maximally, those microbes won't overwhelm our system. We cannot keep taking one herbal drug that will treat, staphylococcus, candida, streptococcus, salmonella etc infections at the same time, those guys are so annoying.
Re: Before Taking That Panadol, Think Of This by gbadexy(m): 10:13am On Aug 28, 2016
betterABIAstate:
i ran a research to determine the diuretic and laxative properties of ethanolic extract of cashew leaves on whistar albino rats. Before the final experiment, I had to run a toxicity test to determine the lethal dose of this extract on swiss mice. About half the population of the swiss mice died due to toxicity.

This is also a herbal extract dissolved in alcohol, as long as the hepatic first pass still exists, every compound is potentially hepatotoxic, it all depends on dosage.

This herbal people should stop deceiving people all about, we didn't go to school, ran researches and formulate drugs just to resort to herbal shiit.

Even in microbial infections, if we eat the right food to keep our immune system functioning maximally, those microbes won't overwhelm our system. We cannot keep taking one herbal drug that will treat, staphylococcus, candida, streptococcus, salmonella etc infections at the same time, those guys are so annoying.
They are only out to make money.
They tell you that's what our fore fathers took and they were Ok. They didn't add that the mortality rate then was very high also.
Re: Before Taking That Panadol, Think Of This by ariesbull: 5:44am On Aug 29, 2016
Ignore him.....as if WordPress is the medicine

I ignored him

Sweetpenis:

9 Things That Make Mosquitoes Bite You More / Baby Tooth Decay, Causes, Signs And Prevention / Photo Of 1918 College Football Fans Wearing Face Masks, During The Spanish Flu