Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry (3006 Views)

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns / PDP Members Defecting To APC Are Hungry - Ekweremadu / Forget 2019, Nigerians Are Hungry - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by lamzybaby: 6:14am On Aug 28, 2016
KNOWN FOR his style of keeping a long silence over biting economic and political challenges faced in the country, President Muhammadu Buhari has finally admitted that Nigerians are truly hungry.

Spokesman of the President, Femi Adesina, stated recently in Abuja that the President was actually aware of the hunger and hardship in the land and guaranteed that his government was doing everything possible to mitigate the poverty ‘The President feels about it and says it will be temporary,’ Presidential spokesman, Femi Adesina has said, adding that he was not unmindful of the hardship faced by Nigerians but assured that it will be over soon.

“Recently when I visited the President at the Villa, precisely last weekend I explained to him the feelings of Nigerians, particularly the hunger, hardship in the land and he expressed concern and admitted that he knew what the people were passing through but that things will soon be better.”

Read more http://nigerianpilot.com/buhari-finally-admits-nigerians-hungry/
Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by madridguy(m): 6:18am On Aug 28, 2016
Act fast Sai Baba, hunger is REAL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by nonjebose(m): 6:20am On Aug 28, 2016
That is good for starters
Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by porka: 6:30am On Aug 28, 2016
"Only the enemies of Buhari are complaining of hardship." -Pastor Femi Adesina, 2016

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by Luckymay(f): 6:31am On Aug 28, 2016
He knows, but he doesn't feel it otherwise the price of goods would have been approachable by an average person. Every damn thing had tripled up in the market. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by Essens(m): 6:34am On Aug 28, 2016
Pls wen nxt u visit Mr president, let him also knw dat we all r out of patience bcoz his meaning of "soon" is 2 far 4rm now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by nnachukz(m): 6:36am On Aug 28, 2016
What are they doing to mitigate it? As far as I'm concerned nothing has been done in that regard.
Until the Aso Rock feeding Budget is stopped he won't truly understand what the masses are passing through.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 28, 2016
Hungry and Angry as well undecided undecided sad angry angry

Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by 9jii(m): 6:37am On Aug 28, 2016
Nigerians need to start working Smarter instead of working Harder.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by Warship: 6:38am On Aug 28, 2016
Afonjas who voted their hunger should not complain

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by shugaboy6102(m): 6:41am On Aug 28, 2016
it seems as though when ppl starts working for the govt they sell their souls for peanut.Its just a shame afterall Femi once said that those complaining of the economic hardship were those not in support of his govt.Well its good they are realising that its not only APC supporters that buys a mudu of rice @ 650 or a bag for 23,000.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by ironheart(m): 6:41am On Aug 28, 2016
Lets not forget the prophesy that came from 90% of the church leaders that it was going to be though. Most of them never thought it will be this though, and now they are bashing the president forgetting they heard from the lord. I know and i believe before December we will start noticing changes

I am happy i voted for buhari. The rich and the poor are now competing unlike in the past where the rich trample on the poor. If the rich had free access to Nigerian yam, trust me, no one will hear about hunger in the land.

God bless Buhari for restoring my hope in Nigeria
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 28, 2016
He can't do anything for us except God
Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 28, 2016
Was he voted to impoverish the citizens?
Useless government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by thedarksider: 7:06am On Aug 28, 2016
go back to farming,dem no gree...i dont understand how you want to food yourself when everybody is in the office..

strange....

nigerians suppose to be atleast 90% farmers,the rest 10% is to administer the produce of the farmers...

what we are doing is crazy...out of balance... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2016
porka:
"Only the enemies of Buhari are complaining of hardship." -Pastor Femi Adesina, 2016
Tah!
Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:14am On Aug 28, 2016
ironheart:
Lets not forget the prophesy that came from 90% of the church leaders that it was going to be though. Most of them never thought it will be this though, and now they are bashing the president forgetting they heard from the lord. I know and i believe before December we will start noticing changes

I am happy i voted for buhari. The rich and the poor are now competing unlike in the past where the rich trample on the poor. If the rich had free access to Nigerian yam, trust me, no one will hear about hunger in the land.

God bless Nigeria
bros No Deceive Ya Sef,the Rich Are Gettin Richer While The Poor R Gettin Poorer..All These Rich Ppl Screaminq There's No Money Are Jus been wise nd deceitful So Hungry Thiefs Won't Cum And Raid Their Homes!!!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by IamSimi(m): 7:15am On Aug 28, 2016
God see dis dullard oo, what is he trying to say nw?
Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by evilapc: 7:19am On Aug 28, 2016
ironheart:

God bless Nigeria
You diabolically biased because the poor don't even have money to buy anything as of now....now they rich even get richer
Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by henryutd(m): 7:19am On Aug 28, 2016
May be the hunger is affecting his cows now.
Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by evilapc: 7:21am On Aug 28, 2016
thedarksider:

go back to farming,dem no gree...i dont understand how you want to food yourself when everybody is in the office..

strange....

nigerians suppose to be atleast 90% farmers,the rest 10% is to administer the produce of the farmers...

what we are doing is crazy...out of balance... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Why can you advise your baboon lord to go back to his cattle business and leave a so rock....even you, why can't leave NL and mind your farms?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2016
Luckymay:
He knows, but he doesn't feel it otherwise the price of goods would have been approachable by an average person. Every damn thing had tripled up in the market. Gosh!

Like d shaki @dp shey...
Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by ironheart(m): 7:50am On Aug 28, 2016
evilapc:

You diabolically biased because the poor don't even have money to buy anything as of now....now they rich even get richer
really? I know 7 graduate who got job base on merits in this administration. So i am not being biased. 90% of those making noise are lazy

Fedayeen02:
how much will i pay you to Shut Up
i will be glad if you can use that money to better the life of one street beggar. That will mean one less hungry Nigerian n you have contributed your quota to the nation instead of Sitting behind your china phone looking for who to insult on nairaland. Thanks
Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by kenny987(f): 7:58am On Aug 28, 2016
Oh yeah, according to one minister, all those complaining of hunger are PDP members. E don dey clear for dia eye small small.
Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by thedarksider: 7:59am On Aug 28, 2016
evilapc:

Why can you advise your baboon lord to go back to his cattle business and leave a so rock....even you, why can't leave NL and mind your farms?

why cant you go back to your cassava and ugwu farming,,??

atleast,buhari has a cattle range,,,,he isss already a farmer....

what are you??....a jobless certified biologist??..
Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by agwom(m): 8:02am On Aug 28, 2016
hmm
Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by donbenedict(m): 8:45am On Aug 28, 2016
thedarksider:

strange....

nice one. When everyone wants to be policy makers, who will produce d crops? Millions of people rent out their lands for real estate business, forgetting to use some for cash crops.
Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by ironheart(m): 9:24am On Aug 28, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
bros No Deceive Ya Sef,the Rich Are Gettin Richer While The Poor R Gettin Poorer..All These Rich Ppl Screaminq There's No Money Are Jus been wise nd deceitful So Hungry Thiefs Won't Cum And Raid Their Homes!!!
i put it to you that a lot of them can no longer afford the extravagant life style. Go out on the streets and count the number of suv as compared to the last administraton i have been to so many homes and i can tell they do not find it easy
Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by ironheart(m): 9:25am On Aug 28, 2016
thedarksider:

strange....

well said

Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by dadebayo1(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2016
We are not only hungry we are angry.....
Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by valboy20(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2016
What's the psychopathic despot doing to alleviate the sufferings and hunger? I bet nothing
Re: Buhari Finally Admits, Nigerians Are Hungry by ivandragon: 10:03am On Aug 28, 2016
donbenedict:
nice one. When everyone wants to be policy makers, who will produce d crops? Millions of people rent out their lands for real estate business, forgetting to use some for cash crops.

please, what percentage of Japan's population is into farming?

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: President Returns After Medical Vacation / Ike Ekweremadu Submits A Form To Adams Oshiomole / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari &chris Ngige Shortly After The N30k Wages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.