Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,744 members, 7,840,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Do Not Say I Told You - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Do Not Say I Told You (1026 Views)

Funny: When You Are Told Burutai Is Passing Through Your Street / Absolutely! I Told You Most Nigerian Girls Have This ARMPIT (PHOTO) / Lies Your Parents Told You While Growing Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Say I Told You by feelgood(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2006
A young man went to his father one day to tell him that he wanted to get married. His father was happy for him. He asked his son who the girl was, and the he told him that it was Samantha a girl from the neighborhood. With a sad face the old man said to his son, "I'm sorry to say this son but I have to. The girl you want to marry is your sister, but please don't tell your mother." The young man again brought 3 more names to his father but ended up frustrated cause the response was still the same. So he decides to go to his mother. "Mama I want to get married but all the girls that I love, dad said they are my sisters and I mustn't tell you." His mother smiling said to him," Don't worry my son, you can marry any of those girls. You're not his son anyway, but please don't tell your father."
Re: Do Not Say I Told You by cecipopula(f): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2006
The both of them are quity cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Not Say I Told You by Free(f): 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2006
undecided undecided
Re: Do Not Say I Told You by toygod2: 3:12am On Aug 01, 2012
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa, wahala dey

(1) (Reply)

An Irishman An Englishman And A Scotsman / Software Engineer And His Wife / Why I Was Fired !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.