Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

IS Nigeria As Worst As This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / IS Nigeria As Worst As This? (414 Views)

"APC Running Nigeria As Muslim Organization, Marginalising Christians" - CAN / Buhari Signs Nigeria As An Islamic Nation / "TB Joshua Is Nigeria's Greatest Tourist Attraction" - This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IS Nigeria As Worst As This? by Syrine22: 6:52am On Aug 28, 2016
Sincerely i am usually baffled when i see many christians go into the act of cursing our leaders just because the country is going through a difficult situation.Now let us rewind and take a story from the bible...2 kings 6:24-25 says, there was a great famine in the land and the siege lasted so long that a donkey head was sold for 80 pieces of silver and a cup of dove dung was sold for 5 silvers.
Did anything catch your attention??A cup of dove dung sold for 5 pieces of silver....Sincerely,i said told myself that,it was really an extremely difficult situation back then...buying dungs??....for them selling dungs to eat and killing their children was really really bad.The question now is that,Has God allowed that to happen in our country?It is a capital NO answer because even if the square meals are not complete,we are still taking something to keep our body strong and healthy.The situation of the country we know is not palatable but still yet we should agree that the God of turn around can turn all situations around within minutes.Now let us fast forward to 2 kings 7:1b..it says 5 quarts of choice flour will be sold for for just a piece of silver....imagine exptremely difficult situation turning aroung overnight to an extremely sweet situation..that is God for us.... isn't God great?? From a cup of dove dung been sold for 5 pieces of silver to a quarts of choice flour been sold for only one piece of silver.God changed that country's situation within a twinkle of an eye..I pray that all difficult situations in the country will get a solution from God in Jesus name....we should believe God is totally able to turns things around and instead of always staying negative and saying unpleasant things about our leaders,why not we all pray for them and ask God to give them unique wisdoms for then to rule us.The country belongs to all of us and a line of prayer daily will take us to our cannaan land.I pray God speak to someone today.Happy sunday brothers and sisters.
Re: IS Nigeria As Worst As This? by IamSimi(m): 7:10am On Aug 28, 2016
What can i say, God Bless PMB the chosen one
Re: IS Nigeria As Worst As This? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2016
amin!
Re: IS Nigeria As Worst As This? by Syrine22: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
God is able to do all things and make things better
Re: IS Nigeria As Worst As This? by EyeHateGod: 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
grin it's part of God plan
Re: IS Nigeria As Worst As This? by Syrine22: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
I totally believe without a challenging momnent,there will never be a happy moment.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Docked For Marrying Mother, Daughter / 42years Old Muslim Man Brutally Murders Wife For Converting To Christianity / Oh Filthy Christian!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.