Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Question On Tithing Conditions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question On Tithing Conditions (531 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) / TB Joshua Speaks On Tithing As Daddy Freeze Praises Him (Video) / Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question On Tithing Conditions by aribitoye(m): 8:41am On Aug 28, 2016
Morning nairalanders, I want to ask a question: Can one's tithe be acceptable even if one is living in sin? The reason I asked is because of our pastors these days that preach that we should pay tithes but don't tell us the conditions of its acceptance.
please useful contributions, please.
Re: Question On Tithing Conditions by firstking01(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2016
aribitoye:
Morning nairalanders, I want to ask a question: Can one's tithe be acceptable even if one is living in sin? The reason I asked is because of our pastors these days that preach that we should pay tithes but don't tell us the conditions of its acceptance.
please useful contributions, please.
God instructed HIS people in malachi 3 vs 10...so, tithing is strictly for christians and those who believe in HIM.
Re: Question On Tithing Conditions by menxer: 10:28am On Aug 28, 2016
firstking01:
God instructed HIS people in malachi 3 vs 10...so, tithing is strictly for christians and those who believe in HIM.

Like seriously? God instructed christians in the old testament?

Paying tithe is like paying tax, it is to keep the system running, it has nothing to do with securing your fortune or future.

look for this movie 'Gods of Egypt' and watch.
Re: Question On Tithing Conditions by firstking01(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2016
menxer:

Like seriously? God instructed christians in the old testament?

Paying tithe is like paying tax, it is to keep the system running, it has nothing to do with securing your fortune or future.

look for this movie 'Gods of Egypt' and watch.
Smh, i 've already known who you are and where you are coming from....i just qouted where it is in the bible, instead of you to read it so to gain adequate knowledge you are refering me to go watch one nonsense movieundecided…stop eating your tithe my brother...na just 1/10 of your income.

Have a happy sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question On Tithing Conditions by menxer: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, i 've already known who you are and where you are coming from....i just qouted where it is in the bible, instead of you to read it so to gain adequate knowledge you are refering me to go watch one nonsense movieundecided…stop eating your tithe my brother...na just 1/10 of your income.

Have a happy sunday.

Point of correction, you don't know me.

We all know Mal 3:9, differentiate between tithe and tax in context with the time it was written, can you do that for us?

While at it, do yourself a favour and read Deuteronomy 14:22-29, Leviticus 27:30-33, Numbers 18:21

All you saw was the title of the movie. Smh.

(1) (Reply)

What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist? -azuka Onwuka / Buhari - Let Biafra GO By Renowned Activist And Spiritual Leader / What Is The Meaning Of Rosh Hashanah?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.