Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) (1675 Views)

I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) / Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by annnikky(f): 9:03am On Aug 28, 2016
Being pregnant is a phase many women look forward to
after being married. They enjoy the constant change
their bodies go through and the warm feeling of
knowing a tiny little baby is growing within them.

Even though the bond is more felt between the mother
and the unborn child, some men want to feel close to
their babies long before they are born. They rub the
bulging baby bumps of their wives in anticipation and
kiss it as a way of connecting with the growing foetus.

1. Super stunning

This baby art is simply beautiful. This artwork is telling
a story; the unborn child wants to help its mother pick
something from the refrigerator. Isn’t that gorgeous?

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by annnikky(f): 9:04am On Aug 28, 2016
2. Fun time

This adorable couple does not want to shut their unborn
child away even though it is still in the womb. This
artwork shows that they really cannot wait to see the
child and start doing things with him. This is really
beautiful.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by annnikky(f): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2016
3. Still playing

This artwork is really stunning. The father obviously lost
the game; you can check out who won from the baby
bump. If only all the men in the society could be this
involved with every unborn child their wives carry. This
is so sweet; a perfect interpretation of the word family.

Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by annnikky(f): 9:06am On Aug 28, 2016
4. A kiss for daddy

How sweet! This man cannot wait to have his first kiss
from his baby. They were able to have this
demonstration through this beautiful artwork.

Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by annnikky(f): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2016
5. Who is going to win this card game

This couple is so creative; the unborn child has skipped
many developmental stages in this artwork as it is able
to play cards with its father. It is so inspiring. You can
bet they had fun doing this.

Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by annnikky(f): 9:08am On Aug 28, 2016
6. Family is everything

This artwork on the baby bump shows the unborn child
wearing shorts like its parents. How cute.

Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by annnikky(f): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2016
7. Time to eat

Fatherhood is a really big role, this adorable couple
cannot wait to start doing things for their baby.

Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by annnikky(f): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2016
8. There is love in sharing

The artwork shows an excited baby who wanted to have
a share of the drink its mother was gulping.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by annnikky(f): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2016
9. Makeup time

In case it is a girl; the mother is opened to the
possibility of having a baby girl who would be interested
in doing girly things. This is a beautiful artwork no
doubt.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by annnikky(f): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2016
10. Bedtime

This adorable couple has been able to show us how fun
one could have while being pregnant. This is a unique
baby bump with special baby artworks.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:36am On Aug 28, 2016
grin grin grin I feel like being that guy. Who wan get belle pls?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by ironheart(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2016
Its high time i stop playing n look for the right, sweet, homely woman ( not girl) to settls down n have such fun with

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by Fkforyou(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
ironheart:
Its high time i stop playing n look for the right, sweet, homely woman ( not girl) to settls down n have such fun with

Are you sure you can do it? I mean since your heart is made of iron.
Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by njiasi30(f): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
D make-up part made my day grin nice one op. I luv dis cheesy it's so so so.....romantic cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by ironheart(m): 1:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Fkforyou:

Are you sure you can do it? I mean since your heart is made of iron.
iron can be smelted reshaped to any desired form. Which is better than human flesh
Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by ladygudhead(f): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
annnikky:
Being pregnant is a phase many women look forward to
after being married. They enjoy the constant change
their bodies go through and the warm feeling of
knowing a tiny little baby is growing within them.

Even though the bond is more felt between the mother
and the unborn child, some men want to feel close to
their babies long before they are born. They rub the
bulging baby bumps of their wives in anticipation and
kiss it as a way of connecting with the growing foetus.

1. Super stunning

This baby art is simply beautiful. This artwork is telling
a story; the unborn child wants to help its mother pick
something from the refrigerator. Isn’t that gorgeous?

unborn child that is wearing pantie abi na pamper already... lol
Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by annnikky(f): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
ladygudhead:

unborn child that is wearing pantie abi na pamper already... lol
Is an artwork.. Lol
Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by annnikky(f): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
njiasi30:
D make-up part made my day grin nice one op. I luv dis cheesy it's so so so.....romantic cheesy
Tnx dear smiley
Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by njiasi30(f): 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
annnikky:

Tnx dear smiley
Uwlc dear
Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by rosy1992(f): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
So lovely and creative
Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by annnikky(f): 6:53am On Aug 29, 2016
The bond btw a child n d mother is really inseparable smiley
Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by ladygudhead(f): 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
annnikky:
Is an artwork.. Lol
yea I know. I love the creativity sha.and thanks for bringing it here.
Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by annnikky(f): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
ladygudhead:

yea I know. I love the creativity sha.and thanks for bringing it here.
U're wlcm baby n i wish to try it someday grin
Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by ladygudhead(f): 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
annnikky:
Is an artwork.. Lol
Yea...so creative. Thanks for bringing it here.
Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by DozieInc(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
Re: 10 Ways This Lovely Couple Connected With Their Unborn Child(photos) by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
This is lovely!

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Shares Her Mum's Reaction To A Post She Made About Sex On Snapchat / Love Has No Labels / "My Mother Had No Idea I Survived Her Abortion"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.