Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,867 members, 7,866,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Jesus Is The New Testament Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is The New Testament Bible (353 Views)

Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences / "Jesus Is" By Clayton Jennings. Spoken Word Lyrics. / The God Of Old Testament And That Of New Testament Cannot Be The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is The New Testament Bible by charlly2016(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2016
Anything that contradicts Jesus, whether in the bible or not, must be rejected out of hand.
Jesus says: “Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.” (Matthew 4:4).Many take this to mean there is life in the scriptures. But Jesus says different. He tells the Jews: “You diligently study the scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the scriptures that testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have life.” (John 5:39-40).
Life can never be in a book, not even a book as essential as the bible. Life can only be found in God and in his son Jesus Christ. John says of Jesus: “In him was life, and the life was the light of men.” (John 1:4). “As the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son to have life in himself.” (John 5:26).

http://naijavariety..com/2016/08/jesus-is-new-testament-bible.html

(1) (Reply)

Must Read:the Gift Of Peace. Peace In A Peacless World. / Our Daily Manna For TODAY 30/8/2016 / DIFFERENCES Between The Old Covenant Of Law And The New Covenant Of GRACE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.