Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,035 members, 7,845,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Inviting All Nairalanders To My Wedding - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Inviting All Nairalanders To My Wedding (540 Views)

On My Wedding Day / Happy Boxing Day To All Nairalanders. Pic / Redacted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inviting All Nairalanders To My Wedding by NAVYdogg: 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
Dear Friends,
Finally the long awaited day is here!
I invite you and your family to my wedding that will take place on , the 10th September ,2016 at Hill Valley Hotel.
The big and special day begins at 10 am. Your presence will be our joy and it is highly appreciated. See you there.

Forwarded as received.

I also don't know who sent it to me. Lol!
Re: Inviting All Nairalanders To My Wedding by Flexherbal(m): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hahahhahah!
Funny guy!

(1) (Reply)

The Change Is Really Here / Buhari Ministers Plan Take-over Of Comedy Industry / Women Are So Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.