Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,299 members, 7,954,192 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

After A First Degree, What Next? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / After A First Degree, What Next? (1545 Views)

Quitting My Lucrative Job For A Degree In Canada / Can A Person Pursue A Second Degree In Law After A First Degree In Accounting? / HND Holder Vs Third Class Degree Bsc Holder: Which Is Better? - EDUREGARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After A First Degree, What Next? by ubongchrisetim(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
My fellow Nairalanders, I just bagged a B.sc in Applied Geophysics(2.1). What next can i do from here even without zero funding. I will heartily appreciate your responses, thank you.
Re: After A First Degree, What Next? by talktonase(m): 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
First degree is pure water or better still evening lesson.Go and acquire skill and become versatile.Who degree heepp?
Re: After A First Degree, What Next? by ifex370(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
talktonase:
First degree is pure water or better still evening lesson.Go and acquire skill and become versatile.Who degree heepp?

Tiri gbosa for you bros
Re: After A First Degree, What Next? by ubongchrisetim(m): 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
ok thanks but anyone there who can advice me on a possible career path.
Re: After A First Degree, What Next? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
ubongchrisetim:
My fellow Nairalanders, I just bagged a B.sc in Applied Geophysics(2.1). What next can i do from here even without zero funding. I will heartily appreciate your responses, thank you.

Congratulations, the next step is to discover your purpose in life and pursue it with passion.
Re: After A First Degree, What Next? by ifex370(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
ubongchrisetim:
ok thanks but anyone there who can advice me on a possible career path.

Something you can volunteer to do fr free...

Sth you do with ease
Re: After A First Degree, What Next? by ubongchrisetim(m): 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
ifex370:

Something you can volunteer to do fr free...

Sth you do with ease

alright, I appreciate this your contribution. What if i think and broker solutions in any situation at ease. I easily advice people and they come back to thank me. I write also at ease, but in all these, what can I do? And it what ways will this help me to make a living.
Re: After A First Degree, What Next? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
May God help us all, I am also a final year student, the thought of graduating is giving me sleepless nights.
Re: After A First Degree, What Next? by ifex370(m): 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
ubongchrisetim:

alright, I appreciate this your contribution. What if i think and broker solutions in any situation at ease. I easily advice people and they come back to thank me. I write also at ease, but in all these, what can I do? And it what ways will this help me to make a living.

Inspirational speaker... Work on yourself.. You can go on to being an Mc

But you need a handywork asap..apart from that... Even if its business.. No matter how small
Re: After A First Degree, What Next? by ubongchrisetim(m): 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
ifex370:

Inspirational speaker... Work on yourself.. You can go on to being an Mc

But you need a handywork asap..apart from that... Even if its business.. No matter how small

thanks alot
Re: After A First Degree, What Next? by careersome: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2016
ubongchrisetim:
After a first degree, you pray to God for direction. So many roads you can follow but only one may be the right and best road.

Ok this is for students and graduates who are looking for internships in Nigeria and would you like to connect, network and share information, ideas and knowledge with others like them.

If you are interested, email your phone number to withus@careersome.com and you will be added to a whatsapp group.

thank you.