Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics (35538 Views)

Rashidat Bello And Jaywon Donate To Widows For Christmas (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Storms Delta Community. PICS / Ayangba Youths Barricade Roads, Stop Gov Bello’s Wife From Entering. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by Yoyostic: 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
jelal007:
Did Wada secure bailout 2 pay workers and refused 2do so?
Ask him.everything is tribalism in their sight.Was stones not hauled at Bello at the mosque in Lokoja just few days back? are those youths Igala?.the suffering is not for one person na,it's for everyone in the state.

1 Like

Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by Betapikin101: 10:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
ADO21212:
YAHAYA BELLO WILL NOT MAKE THE MESTAKE OF PASS ADMINISTRATION, IMAGINE ARE CANT A STATE BE HAVE GHOST WORKER,GHOSTFATHER,GHOSTSCHOOL AND GHOSTROAD.U PEOPLES DONT KNOW WHAT PDP DO IN KOGI STATE,ALL WILL NEED IS GOOD GOVERNOR AND I BELIEVE GOD AS BRINGING IT TO US,THE HATRED STARTED IN HOMETOW WHEN SOME USELES DOESN NOT WANT HIM TO IMAGE AS GOVERNOR WIL KNOW U ALL APC SENATOR THAT HIDE AND SEND PDP GHOSTWORKER NEMECIE WIL CASH U ALL.ALMIGHT ALLAH WIL GUID U BELO, LONG LIFT GOVERNOR BELO
GOD BLESS GOV BELO
GOD BLESS KOGI
Sponsored by Governor yahaya adoza bello.i wonder why people will see the truth and still want to embraze mirage. Anyway I don't blame u dem Don pay u.

1 Like

Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by chimauga(m): 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kogi and troubles are

1 Like

Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by mashnino(m): 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
Betapikin101:

It is not compulsory for u to comment if u do not know d details of the issue at hand. Maybe na u choose am for them.mtchewwwww

I don't care if you guys throw him out or stone his wife

But saying he was placed there my the northern elites is pointless

Wetin kogi get to offer.. State wey never chop finish. Mtcheew
Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by Betapikin101: 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
Zakkyoz:
They can act stupid if they like. Bello has come to stay.
Am not talking about the Supreme Court judgement but I put it to u this day that time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by Betapikin101: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
mashnino:

I don't care if you guys throw him out or stone his wife

But saying he was placed there my the northern elites is pointless

Wetin kogi get to offer.. State wey never chop finish. Mtcheew
U are talking from ur own little way of seeing things but anyways leave matter for Mathias

1 Like

Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by Betapikin101: 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
Joavid:

exactly. All this blocking of roads is happening in Igala land and by Igala's because they hate an Ebira man is governor.

outsiders won't understand this.
Let's assume u are an Ebira person even most of ur own people are not happy with him so what are we now saying except those that are eating from his table.its high time we stop being tribalistics about this issues if someone is not doing well let's come together and address it.enough of this sentiments. Currently there is recession but his greedy approach to things is even making it worse for kogites. May we all receive a Rebranded sense to think right. FYI am neither ebira or igala

2 Likes

Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by gsalvatore: 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
ADO21212:
YAHAYA BELLO WILL NOT MAKE THE MESTAKE OF PASS ADMINISTRATION, IMAGINE ARE CANT A STATE BE HAVE GHOST WORKER,GHOSTFATHER,GHOSTSCHOOL AND GHOSTROAD.U PEOPLES DONT KNOW WHAT PDP DO IN KOGI STATE,ALL WILL NEED IS GOOD GOVERNOR AND I BELIEVE GOD AS BRINGING IT TO US,THE HATRED STARTED IN HOMETOW WHEN SOME USELES DOESN NOT WANT HIM TO IMAGE AS GOVERNOR WIL KNOW U ALL APC SENATOR THAT HIDE AND SEND PDP GHOSTWORKER NEMECIE WIL CASH U ALL.ALMIGHT ALLAH WIL GUID U BELO, LONG LIFT GOVERNOR BELO
GOD BLESS GOV BELO
GOD BLESS KOGI
guy! Go collect your school fees back from your Alma mater...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by Sunday84(m): 12:10am On Aug 29, 2016
God punish dis yeye yaya bello

1 Like

Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:23am On Aug 29, 2016
Azujabeel:

I don't believe it! the worst Gov. throughout Nigeria has to be Muhammad Abubakar of Bauchi.
MY BROTHER COME TO BENUE AND SEE WORST REDEFINED. GOV SAMUEL ORTOM IS IS THE WORST IN NIGERIA.
Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by jay7(m): 2:40am On Aug 29, 2016
ussy09:

Point of correction wada didn't own any staff for close to a yr, he stopped paying their salary 3months to election all in d name of campaign bt bfor then everything pertaining salaries was fyn.

And who told you that? I guess you are referring to state workers, but as for local government workers and primary school teachers Wada pay in percentage and he is owning them more than a year plus salary before leaving office and that was why the state requested for bailout fund but with we taught things would get better having a young governor but he came on board and pay few people, I am not a fan of any politician but I still prefer Wada percentage salary payment to what we are experiencing in kogi state now.
Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by jay7(m): 2:44am On Aug 29, 2016
Joavid:
Guseh, it happened in Anyigba right?

of course, am not surprised. the Igala's are pained.

I am an Okun man and I can confirm to you that it can happen in any part of the state things are getting worse in Kogi State for now imagine my mom has not been paid since February this year it has been screening upon screening yet no visible results.

1 Like

Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by jay7(m): 2:55am On Aug 29, 2016
jelal007:
Did Wada secure bailout 2 pay workers and refused 2do so?

Wada did not secure bailout fund truly but he started the mess by paying in percentage when the state allocation is the very much ok, had it been he laid a good legacy he will be voted in for a second term, as for Kogi issue i still respect the late prince Audu because most of the development we have in kogi state today was done by him though he had his own bad side and lapses but his performance far outweighs Governor Ibro and Governor Wada and with the way things are now this administration might just not perform.

1 Like

Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by Emmyfem97(m): 6:00am On Aug 29, 2016
This embarrasment and humiliatn will nt stop until justice is allowed to prevail. Yahaya Bello is as good as a square peg in a round hole as Kogi State Governore.

1 Like

Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by flexysam(m): 6:25am On Aug 29, 2016
when u take what belongs to mr A(audu/faleke) and give mr B(yahaya). the result is what we r seeing in Kogi state. u declare result inconclusive, because u learnt of audu's death. dey must return power to d right owner or. things wil go from bad to worse 4 dem. Kogi politician pls receive sense
Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by osef(m): 7:09am On Aug 29, 2016
Hum, just reading through, but I know there is a God in heaven who rules in the affairs of men, may his will be done, but guys it's not funny I come to realised that half bread is better than none ooooo,
Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by naijafella(m): 7:17am On Aug 29, 2016
ReddLabel:
Bello was imposed on the good people of Kogi by the Northern overlords, they instructed inec commissioner of that state to declare the election inconclusive, then through the backdoor, they foisted their puppet on the state. As long as justice is not served, Yahaya Bello will continue to battle this public embarrassment. Core Northern overlords can perpetrate their evil act with the backing of the son of Futa Jalon in Aso rock but they can never suppress the continuous embarrassment/humiliation Yahaya would be subjected into in Kogi

Shut up! What do you know about Kogi and the North?
Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by Menzy86(m): 7:39am On Aug 29, 2016
Wada owed several months of salary and the igalas never for once blocked his convoy for obvious reasons. Bello (though a total disaster going by present evidence) is being harrassed at every corner for d same offence. We can see a precedence being layed here. Igalas simply don't wanna live with d fact dat an Ebira man is now in govt house in Kogi. D Ebira man is giving everyone all d reasons for him to be hanged. Crazily pathetic state of mediocres.
Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2016
Betapikin101:

Let's assume u are an Ebira person even most of ur own people are not happy with him so what are we now saying except those that are eating from his table.its high time we stop being tribalistics about this issues if someone is not doing well let's come together and address it.enough of this sentiments. Currently there is recession but his greedy approach to things is even making it worse for kogites. May we all receive a Rebranded sense to think right. FYI am neither ebira or igala

he assumed office in January. take a chill pill guys.
Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2016
jay7:

I am an Okun man and I can confirm to you that it can happen in any part of the state things are getting worse in Kogi State for now imagine my mom has not been paid since February this year it has been screening upon screening yet no visible results.

bros, like you said, screening upon screening. so be patient, the guy assumed office in January.

I can confidently tell you he has good plans for the state.
Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2016
Betapikin101:

what do you mean by greedy approach?
Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by lalahhh(f): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2016
Finally, Kogi youths are standing up for themselves. He hasn't paid workers salaries and pensioners arrears yet he brought 2 face down here for the 25th anniversary. He even dashed out over 15 tear rubber hilux to commissioners including a range rover. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2016
Nowenuse:

I am not igala, but truly Bello is wrong in every aspect. He is not the choice for Kogi ppl

the bolded right there is the reason.

all other petty excuses is just bs.

your choice is everything but an Ebira man.
Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2016
jay7:

Wada did not secure bailout fund truly but he started the mess by paying in percentage when the state allocation is the very much ok, had it been he laid a good legacy he will be voted in for a second term, as for Kogi issue i still respect the late prince Audu because most of the development we have in kogi state today was done by him though he had his own bad side and lapses but his performance far outweighs Governor Ibro and Governor Wada and with the way things are now this administration might just not perform.

Wada did nothing for state. he did nothing in ebira land. absolutely nothing! we ebiras didn't throw stones at him.

infact he did nothing for his Igala people except paying them(ghost workers).

Bello is reforming the state, and Igala's are angry because of what exactly? An ebira man is governor?
Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2016
adeoba2008:
Its really change in Kogi....

Kogi voted massively for Apc in the governorship and presidential gov't so for this governor Bello not to deliver the dividends of democracy to the people is a big slap on the face of Kogites so he dt says that he won't give the people rest will have unrest himself!

1 Like

Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by jelal007(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2016
jay7:

If I get u correctly,Wada is the cause abi? So 8months isn't enough 4 sm1 who claims 2b young and vibrant,who has secured up2 20BN and has being receiving allocations 2 settle salaries? 8Months never do? Let's stop making excuses 4 dis young man abeg,he's messing up.

2 Likes

Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 29, 2016
Menzy86:
Wada owed several months of salary and the igalas never for once blocked his convoy for obvious reasons. Bello (though a total disaster going by present evidence) is being harrassed at every corner for d same offence. We can see a precedence being layed here. Igalas simply don't wanna live with d fact dat an Ebira man is now in govt house in Kogi. D Ebira man is giving everyone all d reasons for him to be hanged. Crazily pathetic state of mediocres.

exactly.

thanks for saying the truth.
Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2016
Joavid:

Wada did nothing for state. he did nothing in ebira land. absolutely nothing! we ebiras didn't throw stones at him.

infact he did nothing for his Igala people except paying them(ghost workers).

Bello is reforming the state, and Igala's are angry because of what exactly? An ebira man is governor?

Simple, let ur ebira governor account for the 20billin bailout, he received frm the FG

1 Like

Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2016
jelal007:
If I get u correctly,Wada is the cause abi? So 8months isn't enough 4 sm1 who claims 2b young and vibrant,who has secured up2 20BN and has being receiving allocations 2 settle salaries? 8Months never do? Let's stop making excuses 4 dis young man abeg,he's messing up.

the guy has paid January. corruption has eaten deep into the state's civil service.

ghosts workers and godfathers in every corner.

he has good plans.

he doesn't want to throw away the bailout funds on people with lackadaisical attitude to work and ghost workers.

infact, I need to search the net for the news that kogi has the highest numbers of ghost workers in the state, discovered by Bello.
Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2016
Yoyostic:
Ask him.everything is tribalism in their sight.Was stones not hauled at Bello at the mosque in Lokoja just few days back? are those youths Igala?.the suffering is not for one person na,it's for everyone in the state.

so Kogi is the only state owing workers ba?

Tribalism is when Igala's have been in luggard house since the creation of the state and have nothing to show for it but ghost workers on thier payroll and when a man from another tribe enters luggard house, they want to paint him bad to the public and come up with petty reasons that he's messing up because he's reforming the state.
Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by jelal007(m): 9:21am On Aug 29, 2016
Joavid:

the guy has paid January. corruption has eaten deep into the state's civil service.

ghosts workers and godfathers in every corner.

he has good plans.

he doesn't want to throw away the bailout funds on people with lackadaisical attitude to work and ghost workers.

infact, I need to search the net for the news that kogi has the highest numbers of ghost workers in the state, discovered by Bello.
Again,let's quit making excuses 4 an incompetent individual. Whether kogi has ghost workers or not,has he being able 2 handle the matter well? Some who've being screened,have they being pid? Federal and state govts,who has more staff? Buhari did his verification in a short period of time and there want any noise. Why here in kogi? It shows d governor is grossly incompetent. So,it'll take him 8months 2 settle workers pay? Bros,it have do abeg.
Re: Ayangba Youths Prevent Rashidat Bello & Her Convoy From Entering Community (Pics by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 29, 2016
jelal007:
Again,let's quit making excuses 4 an incompetent individual. Whether kogi has ghost workers or not,has he being able 2 handle the matter well? Some who've being screened,have they being pid? Federal and state govts,who has more staff? Buhari did his verification in a short period of time and there want any noise. Why here in kogi? It shows d governor is grossly incompetent. So,it'll take him 8months 2 settle workers pay? Bros,it have do abeg.

the screened ones have been paid January and February. in the process, there was some mix up which he's trying to fix.

pray tell, what is incompetent about him?

is he the only governor yet to pay workers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NBC Revokes Licences Of Silverbird, AIT, Raypower, Rhythm FM, Others / Dino Melaye And Femi Fani-Kayode Battle It Out / PDP: Trouble Looms As Pressure Mounts On Ekweremadu To Quit - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.