Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

My Second Husband Is Rude,he Does Not Want Me To Give Socials Security No To 419 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Second Husband Is Rude,he Does Not Want Me To Give Socials Security No To 419 (744 Views)

‘my Husband Is Gay, He Masturbates In My Presence’ – Former Minister’s Daughter / Fashola Is Rude To Non-lagosians – PDP / Minister, Nafada, Osotimehin, Others Lose N404m To 419 Stockbrokers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Second Husband Is Rude,he Does Not Want Me To Give Socials Security No To 419 by SadeK: 12:28am On Oct 02, 2009
My second husband is rude,he does not want me to give socials security No to 419

Please people my second husband is so rude,we came to britain my second husband does not want me to give my national Insurance number what you people call social security number in the USA to this fine gentle man who was introduce to me by my half sister brother in law.  he said he the man was jail several time for 419. See this man is so rude. how can he advice me like that, This fine gentle man want to help me double my money in london. Can you imagine this rude husband ke. I am going to divorce. So if someone have been jailed several times for running credit fraud in london, and he is claiming he is born again now, why cant i trust him. I say this husband of mine is rude.
Re: My Second Husband Is Rude,he Does Not Want Me To Give Socials Security No To 419 by MrCrackles(m): 12:29am On Oct 02, 2009
^ Absolute trash. . .
Will you shut the bloody computer down and get some sleep!
Re: My Second Husband Is Rude,he Does Not Want Me To Give Socials Security No To 419 by posakosa(m): 12:30am On Oct 02, 2009
Is it by force to start a thread ?! Did someone put a gun through your head ?!

well said Brash.
Re: My Second Husband Is Rude,he Does Not Want Me To Give Socials Security No To 419 by nana(f): 12:31am On Oct 02, 2009
SadeK:

My second husband is rude,he does not want me to give socials security No to 419

Please people my second husband is so rude,we came to britain my second husband does not want me to give my national Insurance number what you people call social security number in the USA to this fine gentle man who was introduce to me by my half sister brother in law.  he said he the man was jail several time for 419. See this man is so rude. how can he advice me like that, This fine gentle man want to help me double my money in london. Can you imagine this rude husband ke. I am divorce. So if someone have been jailed several times for running credit fraud in london, and he is claiming he is born again now, why cant i trust him. I say this husband of mine is rude.
Sorry ma'am,I do not understand what u typed up there.
Re: My Second Husband Is Rude,he Does Not Want Me To Give Socials Security No To 419 by posakosa(m): 12:34am On Oct 02, 2009
she's just an attention seeker.
Re: My Second Husband Is Rude,he Does Not Want Me To Give Socials Security No To 419 by SadeK: 12:37am On Oct 02, 2009
when you have not visited london before ko. why cant i give my social security number to a man who claim he is born again now. but my rude second husband claim he went to jail  several times. So what if he has gone to jail. he claim he is born again now in london. why cant i give him my SSN nunmber. so if someone went to jail several time in london, and he claim he goes to church. even our pastor too went to jail several times too. This is london ke.
Re: My Second Husband Is Rude,he Does Not Want Me To Give Socials Security No To 419 by posakosa(m): 12:38am On Oct 02, 2009
and the ramblings continue undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Second Husband Is Rude,he Does Not Want Me To Give Socials Security No To 419 by nana(f): 12:39am On Oct 02, 2009
This OP makes me want to slap stupidity out of him/her and replace it with intelligence angry
Haba!Must u create a thread?
Re: My Second Husband Is Rude,he Does Not Want Me To Give Socials Security No To 419 by TOPE20001(f): 12:40am On Oct 02, 2009
SadeK:

Please people my second husband is so rude,we came to britain my second husband does not want me to give my national Insurance number what you people call social security number in the USA to this fine gentle man who was introduce to me by my half sister brother in law. he said he the man was jail several time for 419. See this man is so rude. how can he advice me like that, This fine gentle man want to help me double my money in london. Can you imagine this rude husband ke. I am going to divorce. So if someone have been jailed several times for running credit fraud in london, and he is claiming he is born again now, why cant i trust him. I say this husband of mine is rude.

Buahahahahahahahaha . , sade is back again wit her bag of rubbish grin grin grin
Re: My Second Husband Is Rude,he Does Not Want Me To Give Socials Security No To 419 by chic2pimp(m): 1:08am On Oct 02, 2009
posakosa:

and the ramblings continue undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I can't even read what she just wrote.
Re: My Second Husband Is Rude,he Does Not Want Me To Give Socials Security No To 419 by AloyEmeka9: 1:10am On Oct 02, 2009
MrCrackles:

^ Absolute trash. . .
Will you shut the bloody computer down and get some sleep!

LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Second Husband Is Rude,he Does Not Want Me To Give Socials Security No To 419 by becomrich15: 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2009
Sadek, your social security number is the most important thing you have abroad. if you give this 419 man, he gives your half sister brother in law, about $500 for refering a mugu, which is you. And they now use your social security number to get several credit card from banks. He is called identity thief. Your sister brother in law get paid for sending you a JJC or mugu to him.

Look because a person goes to church in london and abroad and call himself born again or a pastor, does not mean he is born again. Alot of them are into fraud or 419. You find alot in churches during fraud. So be careful.

(1) (Reply)

Bayo Ohu Was Working On The Certificate Forgery Story Of Cgs Abdullahi Dikko Bef / Constituitional Crisis (US Worried)! Yar’adua Can Stay In Saudi For One Year / Police Arrest Senator, 3 Reps And 20 Mobile Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.