Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Advice Needed: Thinking Of Selling My Taxi Cab To Open A Betting Shop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed: Thinking Of Selling My Taxi Cab To Open A Betting Shop (793 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / How To Open A Domiciliary (foreign) Account With Gtbank, Zenith Bank & Firstbank / Pls Advise: Taxi Cab Or A Betting Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: Thinking Of Selling My Taxi Cab To Open A Betting Shop by Lildav: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
Guys, I need your advice please, I bought this cab In January gave it to a driver and this guy has been misbehaving, he hardly pays up. Even though I gave it to him on higher purchase.
I heard Football betting shop is profitable, but I don't know how true this is. If you where to advice me, is it wise to sell the Taxi cab and open a betting shop?
Just looking for an extra source of income!
Tnx guys!
Re: Advice Needed: Thinking Of Selling My Taxi Cab To Open A Betting Shop by KingRex1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hope u know by opening a betting biz, you're simply a subsidiary owner under a bigger umbrella.. That is, u ain't liable to all cash made.

Hold on to ur taxi, it's a tangible asset, get a new driver n find ways to improve ur services.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed: Thinking Of Selling My Taxi Cab To Open A Betting Shop by Lildav: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
KingRex1:
Hope u know by opening a betting biz, you're simply a subsidiary owner under a bigger umbrella.. That is, u ain't liable to all cash made.

Hold on to ur taxi, it's a tangible asset, get a new driver n find ways to improve ur services.

Tnx Bro! Noted!
Re: Advice Needed: Thinking Of Selling My Taxi Cab To Open A Betting Shop by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
I agree your taxi is an asset. I agree when you open a betting shop you are an agent and have no complete ownership of the business.

The best business is the one you own.

However, having a betting shop could be very VERY lucrative at the right place and with the right company. I missed out on an opportunity to open it last year and I still regret it till date.

It's a risk. Whether you sell your taxi or hold on to it is entirely your decision to make. It helps to have all the facts so you can make an informed decision.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed: Thinking Of Selling My Taxi Cab To Open A Betting Shop by Lildav: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
delivite:
I agree your taxi is an asset. I agree when you open a betting shop you are an agent and have no complete ownership of the business.

The best business is the one you own.

However, having a betting shop could be very VERY lucrative at the right place and with the right company. I missed out on an opportunity to open it last year and I still regret it till date.

It's a risk. Whether you sell your taxi or hold on to it is entirely your decision to make. It helps to have all the facts so you can make an informed decision.

Tnx bro! Heard its lucrative also!
Re: Advice Needed: Thinking Of Selling My Taxi Cab To Open A Betting Shop by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lildav:

Tnx bro! Heard its lucrative also!

Very. But it depends on the site and the company you work with. Looook before you leap though.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Allow His 5m Pass Through My Account / Pls Help!!!! Sterling Bank Has Duped Me / Plz What Is The Current Gtbank Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.