Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Buhari And Obasanjo At 6th Tokyo International Conference 2016 - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Obasanjo At 6th Tokyo International Conference 2016 - Photos (19667 Views)

Buhari In Handshake With Fayose, Obasanjo At Meeting Of National Council State / Buhari And Obasanjo Meet In Addis Ababa After The Letter (Photo) / Opening Ceremony Of Tokyo International Conference On African Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At 6th Tokyo International Conference 2016 - Photos by NobleG1(m): 1:25am On Aug 29, 2016
Impeach him! He's clueless and corrupt!

He's probably the only president of a country that was there!.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At 6th Tokyo International Conference 2016 - Photos by opribo(m): 3:23am On Aug 29, 2016
Two dead woods

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At 6th Tokyo International Conference 2016 - Photos by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 29, 2016
danemenike:
President Buhari, please listen attentively and see if you could learn something from that Conference. Nobody is smiling here(Nigeria). If you fail, this nation will suffer. I wish you well.
Meanwhile I'm desperately in need of a job. Qualification: Civil Engineering(B.Eng 2¹)

Bro, someone like you should not be unemployed. As more money is being released to contractors from 2016 Budget, I am positive, they will be looking for educated and smart guys like you. Be on the lookout for contractors that are currently being mobilized back to site. JBN, RCC etc. Apply at their website and go physically to submit your CV at their head office and also at the Job site. That is how I got my first break without any serious connection some years back. I am positive that before the year runs out, you will get the job in your field of study.
Of course, this is not to say that you cannot apply to Federal Ministries, Oil coy etc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At 6th Tokyo International Conference 2016 - Photos by seguno2: 5:26am On Aug 29, 2016
Jay542:
Similar believe.

Do you mean belieF?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At 6th Tokyo International Conference 2016 - Photos by Lionsclaw: 8:11am On Aug 29, 2016
Its annoying to see these old men who came to power in their 20s and 30s still there. I really wish they die peacefully but quickly and go rest in the bosom of their lords since they have said over their dead bodies will they leave power.
Greedy men
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At 6th Tokyo International Conference 2016 - Photos by tammie24: 8:14am On Aug 29, 2016
NigerDeltan:
Ape

Weds

Dog
just like your mother is a dog and father a goat
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At 6th Tokyo International Conference 2016 - Photos by millhouse: 10:00am On Aug 29, 2016
This is what Obj wanted, I can bet that Obj is indirectly calling the shots in this govt, why he never wanted a younger president.. Always looking for the one he can control
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At 6th Tokyo International Conference 2016 - Photos by Max24: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2016
Is that not Otudeko in the 4th picture ? I though they said Buhari doesnt want to have audience with businnessmen in America that time. Looks like PMB is changing. With the way naira is falling he now knows that he needs bussinnesmen more than he needs his kinsmen.
Re: Buhari And Obasanjo At 6th Tokyo International Conference 2016 - Photos by owoademola: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2016
MrAldrick:
Hungry dey kill us here oooh
Abeg take paracetamol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Assembly Bans Open Grazing, To Attract 3-Year Jail Term / Buhari Receives Governor Oyetola In Abuja (Photos) / House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.