Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Yobo Foundations To Release Inmates Awaiting Trial In Prison - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yobo Foundations To Release Inmates Awaiting Trial In Prison (306 Views)

Joseph Yobo Visits His Mother In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Kano Pillars Signs Joseph Yobo / The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yobo Foundations To Release Inmates Awaiting Trial In Prison by gabinweb: 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
Former Super Eagle's captain and ex Everton defender, Joseph Yobo, has disclosed that his foundation would ensure the release of as many prisoners as possible who are awaiting trial at Ikoyi prisons Lagos.

Disclosing this at the inauguration of Ikoyi Prisons Football Academy in Lagos, Yobo said that it's important to give hope and life to those inmates.

“I have never been to the prisons in my life, but on getting to Ikoyi prisons, I realised the importance to give hope and life to someone".

Source: http://www.thegistbaze.com/2016/08/yobo-foundations-to-release-inmates.html?m=1
Re: Yobo Foundations To Release Inmates Awaiting Trial In Prison by ojnnaco(m): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
Just watch and see as this children of hate at states house will vehemently oppose and frustrate your plans.

Nice idea, I Pray for its manifestation

(1) (Reply)

‘leo Is Very Motivated’ – Bauza Has No Doubts Over Messi Desire / 2018 World Cup Qualifier: Eagles Camp To Open Oct 2... / Wenger: I'm Not Obsessed With Winning Another Trophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.