Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,392 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Free Of Charge - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free Of Charge (290 Views)

Churches And Mosques To Pay Tax In Lagos; Land Use Charge To Be Reviewed / Why Babalawo Charge Money For Divination / This Lady Proves Heaven Is Real And That Jesus Is In-charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Of Charge by Justoc: 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
At a time in my childhood, I became conscious of things around me. I noticed that I have hand, leg, mouth and leg. In my early school days, the teacher would instruct us to point at our eyes, nose, mouth and others. These were part of my body, but I didn’t know how I got them. But, I knew I came to life with them, giving to me free of charge by the Creator.

The air I breathe is free of charge. The love from my parents were also free. I did not deposit any money to my loved ones to take care of me. They fed me free of charge.

Growing up, I have come to realize that the things that matters in life are free. Do you pay to sleep? You do not need to pay to wake up in the morning. The sun rises and shines freely to everyone. The rain from the sky is free. You cannot buy love. Enduring peace is gotten free. I now know that the things that lasts in life are free. The good things of life are indeed free.

I also discovered in the course of life that despite these free bounties, I sometimes offend others even those that gave these free gifts and care. Sometimes I offend my loved ones. Many a times I have offended even my Creator.

How then do I make amend? How do I get their forgiveness? Do I now need to pay?

I don’t think so! I do not need to pay my way back to the heart of those I offended. I do not need to pay to get back the love of my Creator. All I needed is a genuine remorse of my wrongdoing. Then I will approach my maker and ask Him to forgive me and take me back the way we were when I was a little child. I am very sure that if I do this, He will surely draw me to His bosom. He will surely forgive and blot out all my wrongdoings.

Never neglect those things you get free. They are the ones that last. Those things that we pay do not last for long. The forgiveness of God is as free as His gifts. It is free to be His son. It is also free for Him to write your name in His book. That book contains the names of those who are going to be with Him when life on earth is over. Register your name today. It is free of charge.

Photo credit: www.pexels.com

Source: www.floatingingrace.com

(1) (Reply)

Question & Answer On Funding Ministry And Motivational Speakers / God Shall Meet Our Needs / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.