Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets (2664 Views)

Living In Ghana, My Experience. / Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 / A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by phibetakappa: 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2016

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by phibetakappa: 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2016

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by phibetakappa: 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by phibetakappa: 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by phibetakappa: 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2016

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by phibetakappa: 6:50pm On Aug 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by phibetakappa: 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by phibetakappa: 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2016

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by phibetakappa: 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2016

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by phibetakappa: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by phibetakappa: 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2016

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by phibetakappa: 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2016

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by phibetakappa: 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by phibetakappa: 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by phibetakappa: 7:32pm On Aug 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by phibetakappa: 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2016

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by phibetakappa: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
I'm sure its his first time outside the shores of our land cheesy hilarious though

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by phibetakappa: 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
CC LALASTICLALA
Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by White007(m): 8:20am On Aug 29, 2016
The person behind those tweets is insanely talented person, hilariously witty...he is someone who carefully weaved his tweets, making sure we are captivated by the story of his sojourn in Ghana, which I think were something he surely enjoyed. I would love to have a minute with Him, if it were possible. But whatever is the case, I'm Glad to have brushed into his awesomeness through his tweets..!!! cheesy cool

4 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by White007(m): 8:22am On Aug 29, 2016
This part here got me ROFLMAO!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by londoner: 8:35am On Aug 29, 2016
Quite funny but the guy is comparing his Ghanaian trip to Lagos and PH. There are calm places in Nigeria too.

Overall enjoyed this piece.

White people jog all the time in Nigeria especially Abuja.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by billy187(m): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2016
If he dared venture onto that zebra crossing during a rush hour, he would've been merged with an articulator's grille before he can say 'BUHARI.'

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by Ugosample(m): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2017
It's similar to my own experience
Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by mofedamijo(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ordinary ghana u want to write book,if u now go to canada or one of those scandinavian countries hin go write full textbook,newyork is busy and crazy,same with jburg,dos it make them less of a city,biko park.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by lonlytroy(m): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
mofedamijo:
Ordinary ghana u want to write book,if u now go to canada or one of those scandinavian countries hin go write full textbook,newyork is busy and crazy,same with jburg,dos it make them less of a city,biko park.

See ur life

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by Ugosample(m): 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
mofedamijo:

What is this one saying sef

Are you sure you are level headed at all?

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by Ugosample(m): 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
lonlytroy:

See ur life
Don't mind the girl
Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by mofedamijo(m): 6:32am On Dec 31, 2017
Ugosample:

What is this one saying sef

Are you sure you are level headed at all?
If u don’t understand the joke,then go n buy night of a thousand laugh n watch,ur problem is more than the joke.
Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 31, 2017
Ordinary Ghana, chai I can't believe this grin
Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by Ugosample(m): 8:40am On Dec 31, 2017
mofedamijo:

If u don’t understand the joke,then go n buy night of a thousand laugh n watch,ur problem is more than the joke.

Sorry sir
Re: A Nigerian Chronicled His Stay In Ghana With These Hilarious Tweets by Nigeriadondie1: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
Pidgin2:
Ordinary Ghana, chai I can't believe this grin
U better believe it. At least so far no insults. U seemed to ve learned from d last ban. Take a trip out and see what obtains elsewhere, u ve a lot that wud amaze u.
U ve absolutely a lot to learn if u re privileged to travel beyond ur bedroom. When people speak negatively of Nigeria, they do so not cos of unpatroitism which Nigeria doesn’t deserve in d first place but out of frustration that Nigeria has all it takes to b far beyond where it is. Sit down there and be saying ‘ordinary’ Ghana and u wud realise how speedily Nigeria has descended into mess with no sign if getting out of d woods.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Travel To Ghana By Road Without A Passport? / Travelling Out Should Not Be So Difficult If You Know What To Do / My Experience In Yaba And Lagos Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.