Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

2pac Is Alive !!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2pac Is Alive !!!! (4021 Views)

Killer Of Rap Icon 2pac Has Finally Been Revealed By The Police (photo) / 33 Reasons To Prove 2pac Is Still Alive. How He Faked Is Own Death!(pictures) / Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2pac Is Alive !!!! by PureGoldh(m): 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
The American born rapper Tupac Amaru Shakur also known as 2pac or Makaveli is said to have resurrected after 20 years of his death..He was pictured in Cuba whose capital city is Havana.

2pac is said to have faked his death...the reason still unknown to us..

Last year,a retired police officer claimed that he was paid $1.5 million to help the superstar fake his own death..

David Myers,who was taking care of him on the sick bed at the time of his death said,"The world really needs to know what I did,I'm ashamed that I let a price be put on my word and cannot die without letting the world know"

Over 30 other people were allegedly paid to also fake 2pac's death including the police,Medics and various witnesses..

You can check out the video on

www.youtube.com for more details

The Question now is,Why should 2pac fake his own death?
Or is he trying to immitate Jesus Christ?

The two pictures below were taken in 2011 & 2014 respectively

2011:Tupac & Kanyewest

2014:Tupac & 50Cent

Re: 2pac Is Alive !!!! by DatBenueBoi(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
Proof.

1 Like

Re: 2pac Is Alive !!!! by omonighoblessing(f): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
we need a pix of his before......and 20yrs after.

2 Likes

Re: 2pac Is Alive !!!! by DrizzyNelly: 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
Wow
Re: 2pac Is Alive !!!! by Nectarbaba(m): 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
And hw does that affect me?
Re: 2pac Is Alive !!!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lies undecided undecided
Re: 2pac Is Alive !!!! by omonighoblessing(f): 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
that does not in anyway look like a pic taken in recent times........all these are lies!!!!
Re: 2pac Is Alive !!!! by LindaEkejim: 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
PureGoldh:
The American born rapper Tupac Amaru Shakur also known as 2pac or Makaveli is said to have resurrected after 20 years of his death..He was pictured in Cuba whose capital city is Havana.

2pac is said to have faked his death...the reason still unknown to us..

Last year,a retired police officer claimed that he was paid $1.5 million to help the superstar fake his own death..

David Myers,who was taking care of him on the sick bed at the time of his death said,"The world really needs to know what I did,I'm ashamed that I let a price be put on my word and cannot die without letting the world know"

Over 30 other people were allegedly paid to also fake 2pac's death including the police,Medics and various witnesses..

You can check out the video on

www.youtube.com for more details

The Question now is,Why should 2pac fake his own death?
Or is he trying to immitate Jesus Christ?

The two pictures below were taken in 2011 & 2014 respectively

2011:Tupac & Kanyewest

2014:Tupac & 50Cent

Re: 2pac Is Alive !!!! by Zentence: 7:53am On Aug 30, 2019
See why pple dy fail exam 4 schl? Did d bloger say na in recent pics
Re: 2pac Is Alive !!!! by Timmy301(m): 8:09am On Aug 30, 2019
Video of Tupac singing brown skin girl or adonbilivit

(1) (Reply)

Kay Switch And His Weird Hairdo Throws Shot At Wizkid Grammy Nomination [PICS] / Rihanna Wears No Br* On Street, Seems She Loves Going Br*less As Her Bre*st Hits / Nicki Minaj Shows Bare Breast On New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.