Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,685 members, 7,834,276 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard (51794 Views)

Radio Biafra Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As IPOB Leader / Reno Omokri Blasts Fashola, Fayemi For "Betraying Tinubu", Nigerians React / Mimiko's Political Doom : Karma Of Betraying Tinubu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by fidkaitoo: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
21st century
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by tinsel: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
[quote author=Oche211 post=48878532]We've beening saying this from the beginning. That these guys are bunch of jokers.
Let's face the reality here.
Ojukwu who started d biafran struggle had given up on that, remained a Nigerian. Contested Nigerian presidential election. Died a Nigerian nd received a Nigerian state burial. His wife was a Nigerian Ambassador. Biafra died d moment Ojukwu declared cease fire nd went into exile.
However, Nnamdi kanu nd the rest of his guys re fully aware of the emotional attachment of an average ibo man to the biafran struggle. They knw that u re ready to do anything to achieve biafra cos of the promises (mirages) that u re being told (as the land of the rising sun).
So he nd his goons milked the ibos of their cash with their violent campaign of hates. He was getting numerous donations.
Just because of a dialogue, look at what we are witnessing. Everyone wants money, That's all. Only the foolish youths go out to challenge soldiers nd police nd either get killed or jailed.
Nnamdi Kanu's way (hates speech nd violence) isn't the way to achieve INDEPENDENCE or SELF RULE.[/quote
On point

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by Elkay3: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
attackgat:
The leadership of IPOB is based abroad. The deputy leader is in London, the COC is in America, the legal advicer is in London, the head of directorate is in Spain,all the continental reps don't live in Africa. And yet, some unknown individual in Nigeria is sacking a leadership based abroad? I want to roll of the floor and laugh. That's how they came up with reformed Niger Delta Avengers. They want to apply the same tactic to IPOB. Where they made their mistake is that they didn't remember that IPOB leadership is based abroad unlike the NDA. Therefore, it is not possible to sack the leadership of IPOB from Nigeria.

When the hustle gets real, or when the hustlers gets serious, they'd be down here on the field. Not some far n distant lands, with their jobs secured n family safely tucked away. Wait, who is really gullible?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by alobright17(m): 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
Teespice:

your second paragraph was what I made obvious yesterday and people nearly tore off my head.

I hope they see what you reiterated.
I am from Abia but grew up in Anambra state,My ex is from Nnewi ....and I was stunned when I was told that my been from Abia is a no no for them on getting married to their daughter who later got married to her Nnewi husband,she was powerless to say no to them.till date Me and her are still best of friends.

So whoever that is coming for your head for saying the truth can kill him/her self.

80% ANAMBRA PEOPLE DON'T LIKE PEOPLE FROM OTHER IBO STATES GET MARRIED TO THEIR CHILDREN FULL STOP

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by wellstryme(m): 8:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
LOL Job? Kuku Plank me..Igbos and betrayal ehn,you have forsaken your heroe

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by tinsel: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
reptile1:
I'm waiting for 1st October. That green White green shall be used as burning practice. cheesy
October 1st will come and go as usual. Nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
pippimp:
If it is true he betrayed them then he's smart. Nigerians are not worth fighting for talk less of dying for . Go ask Abiola.
Ask abiola ask Fela and dint get me startrd on those athletes

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by Teespice(f): 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
alobright17:
I am from Abia but grew up in Anambra state,My ex is from Nnewi ....and I was stunned when I was told that my been from Abia is a no no for them on getting married to their daughter who later got married to her Nnewi husband,she was powerless to say no to them.till date Me and her are still best of friends.

So whoever that is coming for your head for saying the truth can kill him/her self.

80% ANAMBRA PEOPLE DON'T LIKE PEOPLE FROM OTHER IBO STATES GET MARRIED TO THEIR CHILDREN FULL STOP

lmao.

no be wetin I talk yesterday be this.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
modath:
Even a day old baby harbours zero doubt about Vanguard's disposition to the government of the day, so they can't be "accused" of being compromised...

Conclusion; either the group truly has been factionalised or they are just throwing out a red herring... either ways, they still remain jokers.. cool

modath my modath I see you here again kiss

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by attackgat: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
Elkay3:

When the hustle gets real, or when the hustlers gets serious, they'd be down here on the field. Not some far n distant lands, with their jobs secured n family safely tucked away. Wait, who is really gullible?

There is nothing gaulible about an organisation that supports and preaches freedom and self determination. The only only gaulible people are those who accept the 'British invented colonial prison' called Nigeria as true country

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by donbordex: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
All I see is a cluster of people, thinking from the bottom hole.

You won't 'let us go', y den d hate?

Food for thought
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by Ishilove: 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

You didn't see the ones that killed themselves because of land? grin
My brother please share the link let me laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by alobright17(m): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Teespice:

lmao.

no be wetin I talk yesterday be this.

I no even see your Yesterday's comment dear,but I am talking from experience something that happened to me not my friend or my brother...The lady is still alive today to attest to this.

Besides I have heard and seen it happened to others as well.Be from Ebonyi state and go near an Nnewi lady for marriage....ur name na sorry.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by LordofNaija: 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
tuale4u:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/ipob-sacked-nnamdi-kanu-tripob-re-ipob/
This splinter group is just a propaganda by the government. First they tried it with NDA - RNDA and it is Yielding results. The are experimenting same with IPOB/TRIPOB. Next will be BBOG/RBBOG. Kwantinu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by anaton(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Oche211:
We've beening saying this from the beginning. That these guys are bunch of jokers.
Let's face the reality here.
Ojukwu who started d biafran struggle had given up on that, remained a Nigerian. Contested Nigerian presidential election. Died a Nigerian nd received a Nigerian state burial. His wife was a Nigerian Ambassador. Biafra died d moment Ojukwu declared cease fire nd went into exile.
However, Nnamdi kanu nd the rest of his guys re fully aware of the emotional attachment of an average ibo man to the biafran struggle. They knw that u re ready to do anything to achieve biafra cos of the promises (mirages) that u re being told (as the land of the rising sun).
So he nd his goons milked the ibos of their cash with their violent campaign of hates. He was getting numerous donations.
Just because of a dialogue, look at what we are witnessing. Everyone wants money, That's all. Only the foolish youths go out to challenge soldiers nd police nd either get killed or jailed.
Nnamdi Kanu's way (hates speech nd violence) isn't the way to achieve INDEPENDENCE or SELF RULE.

Guy its not by force to support the struggle.If the promises that Biafra brings is a mirage then as Nigeria fared any better?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by Teespice(f): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
alobright17:

I no even see your Yesterday's comment dear,but I am talking from experience something that happened to me not my friend or my brother...The lady is still alive today to attest to this.

Besides I have heard and seen it happened to others as well.Be from Ebonyi state and go near an Nnewi lady for marriage....ur name na sorry.

it's a thread on oby ezekwesili. it's on front page though. start from page 2 and watch how those hypocritical liars abused themselves and called me a yoruba person for daring to say what they already know.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by Anijay1212(m): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
ednut1:
Wetin i dey find here self. Make dem learn from South Sudan who always blamed d north for their woes. They got d freedom bt where r dey now grin
They are busy killing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by ehemwhy(m): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ibos!!!!!! THEY ARE NEVER A UNITED PEOPLE, THE ONLY THING THAT UNITES THEM ARE THEIR SELFISH INTERESTS..... BEST OPPORTUNITY THEY HAD TO PRODUCE A PRESIDENT WAS WAY BACK IN 2003.... THEY BLEW THAT CHANCE BY PRODUCING MORE THAN 4 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by cockoduck: 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
alobright17:

STFU you are a offemmannu, you can never be from any Igboland. if you think you can divide us you better think again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
Demburrows:
IT is just one of those things that happen in a Nigerian clueless pot belly politicians meeting.

One fool comes up and says" do you know that we can extend what we did in the case of Niger Delta Avengers to the IPOB?". Then their will be nodding of idiotic heads and comments like "that's a good one, that's a good one". Then another says "but what are we going to give as the reason for the breakaway?". And then Rochas will ask his empty headed blokes to say, "we do not agree with Nnamdi Kanu's ways". And another will say, the Ibibios seem to be heavily with them; so let us add an Ibibio name to the "announcer" so that there will be shouts of saboteur when the Ibos see it; and with that, we can sow discord among them and weaken them; and after this, there will be shouts of, "that's a good one!".
Fools, fools , fools everywhere.

Now they ve seen how they guffed with the earlier concocted Tripob, the low Iclueless dss have to concoct another fictional media propaganda repob as a damage control.

A country made of mediocrity, made in mediocrity; and formed with mediocrity. and senselessness.
Is Biafra IPOB? Is IPOB Nnamdi Kanu?, Is Biafra about Nnamdi Kanu? So how can anyone in his right senses think that Ibos will be swayed by this idiocy? . If anyone burns Biafran flag, has he also burned up our minds?. And come to think of it , why don't they burn it at Ariaria Market?
These reprobates will soon think of asking Christians to renounce Jesus Christ. Of course they are already trying it. See how many pastors of the churches they have been killing recently in their place. It is part of it. They want an Imam to say "Jesus is Lord". They want Vladimir Putin to say "America is the worlds greatest country to live in". They want an Israelite of Jewish and Hebrew foundation to say "Allah Hu Akbar". Share madness. But I have this advice to these little senseless rodents of the Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba lineage.
I have discovered that a lot of old people like leaving confusion and trouble behind when they are about to die. That is what Buhari is doing to you now. I expect the youths who will be around tomorrow to be wiser and ask him to settle matters now whilst the Biafra demands and those of others snow ball. I know that with this last sentence, some of these numskulls have said, "Yes he should kill all of them before it gets serious". That is how empty headed most of them are. But listen now you little fools. We can talk now and ask for referendum, get killed by the day, imprisoned for the sake of our right without provocation by night. But it wont be for too long in your own days. Some of us are asking for a confederation so that we can exercise our human right and determine our destinies to a greater extent. It is clear that, with the reaction of this highly desperate Hausa-Fulani/Yoruba click to survive on oil, and a snow balling effect of dissatisfaction in the East, the situation will get to the point whereby no one will be asking for referendum or confederation anymore but ' Outright separation" and with no option of dialogue". The oneness then, of the dissatisfied will be such that will supersede the animal-like tendencies your Buhari and Army are displaying now - and I can tell you that the bubble will burst in your own days. At that time, this gloried Almajiri would have gone and the situation will be such that we can no longer talk but fight. The situation will be such that even after the separation, we will no longer love to see anyone from the other side - even if we meet outside Africa. That is the place he is dragging us to. One more thing is that, at that time, these little rodents who are shouting anti Biafra slogans would have lost the Oil completely. Right now, you have a chance of having a share if there is confederation. On that day, when the demand will be, "no more referendum, no more confederation" and the world will come to act, albeit on both sides, you will have no chance of even a cup of this Oil which is the reason for your madness. Take it from me, some dying old men like to leave problems behind, and Buhari is one.
Nice rant. You raised so many salient points. Nonetheless your biafra can never never come about without the conquest or arms. The rest of us are unequivocally opposed to the dismemberment of Nigeria but please never equate opposition to Biafra with opposition to the legitimate aspirations of the igbo race cos the two are not the same thing

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by oddiyke: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
hahahahahahahahahahaha I am laughing in foreign voice because your last statement has expose the emptiness in you. I sincerely know that you will never win this war because you are politically formulated and you will never stand a test of time. IPOB is operating in about 88 countries. so go and tell DSS and your political patron that you will not succeed. who are you to say to you sack the incorruptible leader Nnamdi Kanu that controls millions of people both locally and intentionally?.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by Frankenstein0000: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
BABANGBALI:
na you no go die?Ojukwu wey start biafra have deaded,na so him followers too go dead tongue tongue

but u will not dieded okwaya!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by shaibu123: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
My final answer is first put your house in order before anything else.Charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ishilove:

My brother please share the link let me laugh cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3314314/villagers-bombed-police-station-anambra

There you go!. grin.. .....funny comments too.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by BiafraIShere(m): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
LordofNaija:

This splinter group is just a propaganda by the government. First they tried it with NDA - RNDA and it is Yielding results. The are experimenting same with IPOB/TRIPOB. Next will be BBOG/RBBOG. Kwantinu
Anybody that believes this nonsense sponsored by buhari through his dss boys is indeed a fool. Its laughable how desperate Buhari has become & the funny thing is that up till now, we are yet to see the characters behind those fictitious names. IPOB & Igbos both within & outside Nigeria will have the last laugh. Buhari should continue decieving himself & his fellow zombies!!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by skyman200(m): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
Some people have already been deceived, they told us that Boko Haram has been defeated but what is happening now on boko Haram issue, they tried it on avengers but didn't work for them now with ipob, it means that with our own Nigeria media we all are not save, im regretting been a Nigerian.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by alobright17(m): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
cockoduck:
STFU you are a offemmannu, you can never be from any Igboland. if you think you can divide us you better think again.
nna ga zue ike, Na ur father be offemmanu or even hausa.Onye kwe eziokwu oburu onye offemmannu ma obu onye awusa....I am a typical Umuokpara Umuahia South L.ga born. spend years In Nnewi Anambra state.So abum nwafor 101% .if my been honest will divide you let it be done sharp sharp......

If you like let's fire this thread up with only Ibo language only ,so you can embarrass yourself small.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by Frankenstein0000: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
alobright17:

so my neighbor who is from ebony...(isi agu precisely......) but married an Anambra woman did it with jazz.....smh

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by scachy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
Another lie from pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu grin

Jesus of the Igbos. You see what your judas(es) are doing.

Igbos and betrayal are like 5 & 6

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by chiedu7: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nigerians its obvious you need the Igbos and Niger Delta.

Yet you hate the idea of an Igbo President.

You rejected the Niger Delta president.

Yet you want them to stay and above all you need them to stay.

With all insults, you expect us to stay?

Are you not all jokers

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Sacked As IPOB Leader. Accused Of Betraying d Struggle-Vanguard by alobright17(m): 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
Frankenstein0000:

so my neighbor who is from ebony...(isi agu precisely......) but married an Anambra woman did it with jazz.....smh
It may be jazz and check the family background of the lady as well.and how rich that your neighbor is to compare to the ladies family, besides I am talking about percentage as well.

80% of Anambra people don't allow their children marry out to others Ibo states,I never said 100% so your neighbor might fall into the 20% lucky ones. so continue with your SMH.after reading this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President-Elect, Buhari, Considers Only 19 Ministries / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) / HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.