Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Nigeria's Technology Will Be Manned By Igbos When I Become President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Technology Will Be Manned By Igbos When I Become President (1178 Views)

Anambra 100% Built By Igbos Photos / Technology Will Be Deployed To Fight Crime In Kogi State (photos) / Why Keep Igbos When They Are Not Allowed To Be President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's Technology Will Be Manned By Igbos When I Become President by Destined2win: 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
They have shown a natural flair for technology. I will make this nation technology-driven, and will give the Igbos the opportunity to exhibit their natural ability in that aspect.

As a nation, keying into our peculiarities is the key to fast growth and development.

I will make them champions of a new technology-driven nation.
Re: Nigeria's Technology Will Be Manned By Igbos When I Become President by Raydos: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
ASS I Was Saying!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Technology Will Be Manned By Igbos When I Become President by Destined2win: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
Raydos:
ASS I Was Saying!
Any contrary view?
Re: Nigeria's Technology Will Be Manned By Igbos When I Become President by Noblecx: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
You want to be president yet you are hiding under one monicker... Are you illegal?

We will take you serious when you begin to unmask your identity...
Re: Nigeria's Technology Will Be Manned By Igbos When I Become President by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
Destined2win:
They have shown a natural flair for technology. I will make this nation technology-driven, and will give the Igbos the opportunity to exhibit their natural ability in that aspect.

As a nation, keying into our peculiarities is the key to fast growth and development.

I will make them champions of a new technology-driven nation.
Words an aspirant shouldn't say. Why Igbo's? Why not just say you'd do your best to advance us technologically? Nigeria is a very polarized country along religious, ethnic and cultural lines. You shouldn't say anything to hurt the feelings of a section of the country.
Re: Nigeria's Technology Will Be Manned By Igbos When I Become President by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
That's if yorubaa will drop their envy. Yorubba mindset...rather than Igbo be the face of innovation in Nigeria, we will rather all suffer and make no progress as a nation. It's called APASA in broken Nigerian english...I'll rather destroy everything out of envy than to allow any success come from the other person.
Re: Nigeria's Technology Will Be Manned By Igbos When I Become President by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
Reyginus:
[s]Words an aspirant shouldn't say. Why Igbo's? Why not just say you'd do your best to advance us technologically? Nigeria is a very polarized country along religious, ethnic and cultural lines. You shouldn't say anything to hurt the feelings of a section of the country. [/s]

Northerners ruling this country for decades is not hurting the feeling of others abi? Yorubbas controlling all major ports in Nigeria despite larger and ocean-proximity ports in Calabar, Port Harcourt and Warri, is not hurting the feelings of others abi? Northerners and Yorubbas controlling two major airports in Abuja and Lagos, and prompting all other regions to travel in and out of the country via these airports only is not hurting the feelings of others abi? I've learned that yorubba have no conscience at all, including you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Technology Will Be Manned By Igbos When I Become President by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
Real2020:

Northerners ruling this country for decades is not hurting the feeling of others abi? Yorubbas controlling all major ports in Nigeria despite larger and ocean-proximity ports in Calabar, Port Harcourt and Warri, is not hurting the feelings of others abi? Northerners and Yorubbas controlling two major airports in Abuja and Lagos, and prompting all other regions to travel in and out of the country via these airports only is not hurting the feelings of others abi? I've learned that yorubba have no conscience at all, including you.

You don't seem to get it. If you want to be a President you don't say certain things. If you do your chances of winning become slim. And in a complex country as ours you have to be careful when dealing with tribes. Forget what the dumb president Buhari is doing now. I'm talking about how one ought to act if he wants to lead a multi ethnic and religious people.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Technology Will Be Manned By Igbos When I Become President by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
Reyginus:
You don't seem to get it. If you want to be a President you don't say certain things. If you do your chances of winning become slim. And in a complex country as ours you have to be careful when dealing with tribes. Forgot what the dumb president Buhari is doing now. I'm talking about how one ought to act if he wants to lead a multi ethnic and religious people.

Address the issues I raised...is it fair to others?
Re: Nigeria's Technology Will Be Manned By Igbos When I Become President by tit(f): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
na lie!
by the time you are president,
we have driven the yeebies out to Biafra.

you have to revive ajaokutami on your own.
Re: Nigeria's Technology Will Be Manned By Igbos When I Become President by Blue3k(m): 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
Real2020:

No its not fair but remember as the President of Nigeria. You're supposed to be everyone's president. If they are nigerian you operate in their interest. Having open resentment for your own citezens is bad sign your going to operate just like the other leaders you despise.

We need to unlock the full potential of country by not stifling any region or people.
Re: Nigeria's Technology Will Be Manned By Igbos When I Become President by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
Real2020:

Address the issues I raised...is it fair to others?
No, it is not fair at all but a leader should be better than that. He should carry all along.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oyegun Declares PDP Is Dead As Tony Anineh, 3000 PDP Leaders Defect To APC / Caption This Pic Of Buhari And Jonathan At The Council Of State Meeting / Chief Awo's Resignation Letter From Gowon's Cabinet And Gowon's Reply!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.