Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

(well Deserved)queen Jennifer Okechukwu Honoured With A Humanitarian Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (well Deserved)queen Jennifer Okechukwu Honoured With A Humanitarian Award (606 Views)

Jennifer Okechukwu Empowers 500 Widows In Enugu (Photos) / Jennifer Okechukwu Sizzles In Hot Christmas Shoots / Irresistible!!! Queen Jennifer Okechukwu Releases Stunning Shoots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(well Deserved)queen Jennifer Okechukwu Honoured With A Humanitarian Award by modelssphere(f): 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
Queen Jennifer okechukwu was honored with yet another Humanitarian award just weeks after getting the first one at Nigeria Reliable icon award.

The prestigious award was presented to the beauty queen at the grand finale of Miss Tourism Ebonyi for her love and kindness towards mankind and to appreciate her for standing out as a hardworking queen over the year.

The beauty queen is already making plans for her next project which centers on touching lives and reaching out to the less privileged across the boarders.

Lailasticlala

Source::http://www.modelssphere.com/2016/08/another-awardqueen-jennifer-okechukwu.html

Re: (well Deserved)queen Jennifer Okechukwu Honoured With A Humanitarian Award by modelssphere(f): 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
More photos

Re: (well Deserved)queen Jennifer Okechukwu Honoured With A Humanitarian Award by LuvU2: 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nigeria gets everything wrong. Beauty pageants are no exception.
Re: (well Deserved)queen Jennifer Okechukwu Honoured With A Humanitarian Award by robosky02(m): 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
too old .... undecided
Re: (well Deserved)queen Jennifer Okechukwu Honoured With A Humanitarian Award by jessiecah(f): 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
She's fine joor...the person wearing white in the first picture tho
Re: (well Deserved)queen Jennifer Okechukwu Honoured With A Humanitarian Award by jessiecah(f): 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
jessiecah:
She's fine joor...the person wearing white in the first picture tho
Re: (well Deserved)queen Jennifer Okechukwu Honoured With A Humanitarian Award by enoch273: 12:01am On Aug 29, 2016
Immediately I saw the heavy make ups I did not even read, I just came to comment.

(1) (Reply)

Meet My Big Sis / “I Don’t Have A Girlfriend".- Davido / Beautiful Nubia Bags Phd Honourary Award In Arts From ESEP Le Berger University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.