Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station (44094 Views)

Olamide Launches TV Station, Voice Of Street (VOC) To Give Out 100 Free Decoders / Linda Ikeji About To Launch Her TV Station (Photo) / Emeka Ike Opens His NOLLYWOOD TV Station (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by goodforsomthing: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2016
Tell him to register for n-power,Naijabet man say so
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by tall2ce(m): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2016
I no sure say freeze go join
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by Fourwinds: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2016
cruzita:
freeze was supposed to stay longer in the labour market till he learns to talk
na u be God.
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by guywitzerogal(m): 10:07am On Aug 29, 2016
cruzita:
freeze was supposed to stay longer in the labour market till he learns to talk
yeѕ I agree wιт υ on dat
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by kayo80(m): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2016
Jarus:
Good PR move by that station. Cashing in on the whole buzz. Free publicity.

Exactly! Some people that don't know the marketing genius in that are calling the move unprofessional.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by TemmyWon(f): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2016
That's my exact testimony. fact is, just be good at what you do, you never get put down
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by Deepfreezer(m): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2016
Fvck freeze.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by shiimah: 10:58am On Aug 29, 2016
That's what's up when you are good at what you are doing.... Happy for him, its not easy to loose a job and get another one in less than 48 hours..
Some would spend years before securing another job and others, it will be the end of their careers.

God bless your hustle bro...
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by idu1(m): 11:13am On Aug 29, 2016
excanny:
He should be thinking of starting his radio station if he was smart as he claims.

It would be nice to see Freeze FM or Freeze TV. But these guys don't save. They spend all their earnings for show-off.
true talk.

He should use his connection to take loan or sell his numerous golden wrist watch.
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by frisky2good(m): 11:25am On Aug 29, 2016
Why he no just start hin own thing jejely. Warris casual entertainment?
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by AuroraB(f): 11:32am On Aug 29, 2016
emperorchedda:
No homo but I love Freeze. I love his controversial but real/true opinions on issues, because he's being real he has lots of enemies and haters. People don't want to hear the truth

When you begin to have a lot of enemies just know you're now doing a lot of things right
He says the truth when necessary, asked or what? Are you in anyway in support of the picture of Elsie he shared? Knowing her status and all
Puleeeeze, some truths aren't needed lipsrsealed
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by excanny: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2016
pippimp:

Save? Seriously? You think say na salary dem de take open radio station? Smh.

Larry Izamoje was a part time presenter(not full staff o) with AIT before setting up his own radio station, Brilla FM.
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by pippimp(m): 11:49am On Aug 29, 2016
excanny:

Larry Izamoje was a part time presenter(not full staff o) with AIT before setting up his own radio station, Brilla FM.

Be that as it may, it takes more than funds in a savings account of an employee to set up a radio station.
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by blesoh(f): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
excanny:
He should be thinking of starting his radio station if he was smart as he claims.

It would be nice to see Freeze FM or Freeze TV. But these guys don't save. They spend all their earnings for show-off.
My thoughts too, maybe he would sell one of his wrist watch to sponsor it.
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by excanny: 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
pippimp:

Be that as it may, it takes more than funds in a savings account of an employee to set up a radio station.

If someone like Freeze shows 10 banks his business plan of starting a radio station, considering his wealth of expertise, at least 2 will grant him funds.
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by pippimp(m): 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
excanny:

If someone like Freeze shows 10 banks his business plan of starting a radio station, considering his wealth of expertise, at least 2 will grant him funds.

Go back to the beginning of the conversation. You will understand why i said what i said. Someone said you can save up your salary to open a radio station.
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by madjune(m): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
Good news for him

But he shouldn't submit his CV there just yet.
It sounds like one of Basket mouths try and error companies.
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by columbus007(m): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
excanny:

forget that fridge of a guy abi na freeze,he talks too much and he knows little. undecided
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by miketayo(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
emperorchedda:
No homo but I love Freeze. I love his controversial but real/true opinions on issues, because he's being real he has lots of enemies and haters. People don't want to hear the truth

When you begin to have a lot of enemies just know you're now doing a lot of things right

Really undecided .. so all our past presidents of Nigeria had been doing the ryt thing huh
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by Tobyshegz(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
bond007i:
Its no longer news that cool FM fired freeze. However, nobody knows the real reason behind the sack. A most people believe its because if his recent spat with comedian basket mouth. Freeze, for the first time, has dispelled that rumour, stating that the sack was due to a disagreement on salaries for presenters.

Well, the news is this, a new TV media outfit has called out to OAP freeze to come work with them because his experience in the media alongside his colossal network would help the station at the long run, it will also be of benefit to him. Remember the recent interview where Simi spoke about her relationship? (See here>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3dc5MdkUL0) yes, they are the ones seeking for Freeze 'hand in marriage'.

The media outfit made the announcement on twitter and their official blog. See tweet below (or above)

you can also follow this link to retweet if you think freeze should humble himself>>> https://twitter.com/cetvng/status/769620832524046336
Really??
Presently listening to DJ exclusive's afternoon groove on cool fm and guess who the host is..
No one other than Freeze himself grin grin grin
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by vislabraye(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
excanny:

Starting a radio station no be moi moi oh. Even if him save all the salary dem pay am, e no go go anywhere.
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by sportman117: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
smh freeze is live right now on cool fm
moving on to my [url]naijabet.com[/url]
Re: Freeze Offered A Job At Casual Ent TV Station by Tedassie(m): 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
repogirl:
Which one be casual ent tv station kwa? Can their salary buy half of half of one of his wrist watches?
just the casing! O tan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Rocks See-Through Black Top & Short Skirt (Photos) / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Photo With Susan Peters, Fans Blast Him / Akah Nnani Joins Protest Against His Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.