Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

First Inland Bank Apt Test, I Need Help On What To Xpect - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Inland Bank Apt Test, I Need Help On What To Xpect (974 Views)

VLA Invites For Bank Apt Test 2mao / Skye Bank Apt. Test By Dragnet / First Inland Bank Is Recruiting Apply On Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Inland Bank Apt Test, I Need Help On What To Xpect by ezeking(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2006
I was invited for FIB test on 16th Dec, I want to know what to xpect. Anybuddy??
Re: First Inland Bank Apt Test, I Need Help On What To Xpect by judexkey: 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2006
I am also interested
Re: First Inland Bank Apt Test, I Need Help On What To Xpect by rapidoch: 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2006
Pls where is the venue for the Test. Can one gatecrash it?. Furnish me with the info.
Re: First Inland Bank Apt Test, I Need Help On What To Xpect by ezeking(m): 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2006
I,m Sorry dudes, it's like it's only me in one of their branch at Ikeja. I will really like to help my pals here in Nairaland but it's beyond me. They will suspect i told ppl about it and i never know what the consequence of that will be.

But i just heard that u can submit your CV at GTB and get a one on one interview and test. I will try that later so i urge u to try it and see what happens.
God bless u all.
Re: First Inland Bank Apt Test, I Need Help On What To Xpect by lulubaby: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2006
ezeking, plz where is the venue of this first inland bank test you are talking about.what is happeneing to portharcourt people are they not writing

(1) (Reply)

Ptdf Scholarship What Is Hapening / Do You Know How To Sell In The Open Market? / Ict Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.