Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. (4455 Views)

Return ‘Arabic Ajami’ To Naira Notes – Muslim Group(MURIC) Urges Buhari! / Breakingnews! New Naira Notes Underway / Too Much Money: This PDP Man Poses With Piles Of Naira Notes - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by Ilduce2(m): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2009
Why is he looking so scared as if he is either seeing death or the new new notes were going to devour him,
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by Hoteph(m): 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2009
He is not looking scared simply put he is just a dead man walking or rather an corpse in display, We are so stupid that even at the point of death we struggle to hold unto power or money,
T
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by axeman85(m): 4:11pm On Oct 02, 2009
Guys he is sick and frail as well as fragile so that thing he is lifting is definately heavy for him. or mabie dey told him to smile for the camera. and the sickness isnt allowing hime to smile hence smiling like a goat being roasted for asun. lol grin
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by steaming(f): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2009
i really didnt know his situatuion is this bad now, what humans do for power!!! No wonder he's so slow and cant reason/make good decisions.

doing all that must be loads and tons of work for him. just looking at him, it luks like he needs all d energy he can get.

pls mr president, u need time to take care of your health, atleast u have made history as Nigeria's one time president.
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by otukpo(f): 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2009
eiyaaa. the man is really sickoooo. He looks like a ghost. I dey pity him, and some pple wants him to come for second term. I think the man needs to resign, go and take proper care of himslf and take all the rest/relaxation he can get.
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2009
THE AMAKA:

oh gosh! i went to naija in '05 they had naira notes
went back in '07 and they changed the naira notes.
now they are changing them again?
yaradua is a FOOL!
why is his priority to be changing the appearance of money, and putting Aarabic on it, like we're middle easterns or some shit.

man im tired of this lame shit, yaradua is bloody annoying.
cant he just get out of office already?

that pic is scary as well. lol  grin grin grin
will you shut up your mouth or your fingers rather for typing nonsense. How is he a fool simply because he changed the naira notes? As long as there's no grave negative impact in changing the notes, why should you bother?
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2009
maybe next time turaiya should rub marykay for alhaji yaradua,
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by desthan(m): 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2009
aisha2:

Damn, he looks really ill. If my husband was this ill i would make him resign and we would either look for the best hospital or hospice, or i will let him rest and recover, if its terminal i would want my husband to die in peace with all the love his family can give. Making him work is punishment, Turai, do something, your husband is dying, save him and enjoy your last momments together. This is so sad, now i feel sorry for him, the guy is suffering

who told you turai gives a hoot, she's even pray for the walking dead to slump, pumping him with excess nicotin and gbana
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by Tolulop001(f): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2009
i dont think there is anything wrong with what he did, its not changing the currency, its just changing the material it is made of

apart from the sluggishness he exhibits, is it his fault he has a chronic illness? kidney disease can strike anybody, anytime.

he that stands, let him heed lest he falls,
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by auwal87(m): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2009
Allah sarki 'Yar Adua, please resign and rest in peace!
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by nethacker(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2009
ifyalways:

That man looks so sickly shocked
WAS JUST ABT SAYING THAT.SICKLY IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT MY DEAR.HE IS NOT WORTHY OF THE CROWN GIVEN TO HIM BY THOSE VISIONLESS SCOUNDRELS angry angry . HE DOESNT LOOK LIKE A PRESIDENT @ ALL . SO EMBARASSING embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by nethacker(m): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2009
ALL OTHER WORLD LEADERS LOOK SO CHUBBY,CLEAN AND HEALTHY grin grin BUT 9JA'S PRESIDENT IS JUST THE OPPOSITE embarassed embarassed HE IS NOT MY OWN PRESIDENT SHA OOO grin HE IS THE NORTHERNERS' PRESIDENT grin grin
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by koolchicco: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2009
nethacker:

ALL OTHER WORLD LEADERS LOOK SO CHUBBY,CLEAN AND HEALTHY grin grin BUT 9JA'S PRESIDENT IS JUST THE OPPOSITE embarassed embarassed HE IS NOT MY OWN PRESIDENT SHA OOO grin HE IS THE NORTHERNERS' PRESIDENT grin grin

Hehehehehe. grin grin grin grin
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by suxes2005(m): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2009
He looks like someone who havent eaten for some days. Anybody get garru 4 house?

Shey e go spend d money wey e dey show ?

SHALOM
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by Myluv1: 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2009
Meeeen! I'm ashamed of my sickle-looking man there. Did somebody say it's our president?
By the way, was there anytime fellow Nigerians complained about the old Naira notes.
Me thinks how to make our Naira appreciate against the Dollar and other currencies should be our focus, rather than printing the damn new notes.
Mr. Musa should as a matter of urgency finish at least one of his 7-pt agenda before death, oh, i mean time robs him!
Our country's on fire, and we should not be chasing rats for Christ's sake! angry angry
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by ayobase(m): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2009
Satan is a liar!

Aint we suppose to open
a prayer thread for Yaradua?

Nigeria Is Blessed.
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by gentlegg(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2009
This man surely looks a sickler.
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by chienigma(f): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2009
His face looks like the condition of our nation. Typical black man, they never retire from office for any reason whatsoever, even when it concerns their health. They prefer to die in office. grin grin grin
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by GodwinT1: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2009
OH!!! PDP DON KILL US, SO NA DEAD MAN THEM COME GIVE US SAY NA PRESIDENT
FOR REAL THE MAN IS A LIVING DEADMAN
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by monopolist: 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2009
Democracy is demon of the [b]p[/b]eople [b]d[/b]eceiving [b]p[/b]eople.

About 100 demons are ruling Nigeria, I bind them now in Jesus Christ name.Amen
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by blackspade(m): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2009
It looks like the man was running out of breath.
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by yeswecan(m): 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2009
Missplaced priority. That will be his legacy printing of new notes
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by chupcake(m): 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2009
God Help Us, This man is not fit to be the president.He looks like he's been affected by the T-Virus and on the verge of becoming a flesh eating zombie, Now i know why he was not at the UN thing,
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by Nizoral(f): 12:09am On Oct 03, 2009
Whateva!!!! Whose buisness?
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by skylooh(m): 5:16am On Oct 03, 2009
Lord have mercy yara dull looks terrible in that foto he looks like he just seen a ghost pls the guy should just resign now before he dies.
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by baekdoosan(m): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2009
This has to be the funniest topic on nairaland. This is the first time I actually read each post one by one. They should move this to the comedy section.
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by Nezan(m): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2009
Those of you calling Yar'adua names for been sick, are you sure you are healthy? majority of the youths have HIV/AIDS, so what are you complaining?
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2009
Nezan:

Those of you calling Yar'adua names for been sick, are you sure you are healthy? majority of the youths have HIV/AIDS, so what are you complaining?
If somenone has HIV and accepts his condition and gets help its different from someone refusing to accept his ilness and holding others (140,000,000) to ransome. Thats sheer wickedness
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by olubiyi201: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2009
l wonder o ,is it new money will solve Nigerian problems,no regular electricity,water and standard education and some other things
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by GEW: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2009
when is the last date for exchanging your old notes?
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by Mune: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2009
The Naira notes look adorable. They are more tough and durable. Nothing like Arabic on them.
Re: Yaradua Launches New Naira Notes. by dkings101(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2009
Na wa oo, wetin dey do our President? D guy dey dry like sandin oo, Una no notice am? We no go put prayer point for am for nairaland make we fast and pray for am? Wetin una think?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos - Unconfirmed Intelligence Reports! / Buhari And The Burden Of Integrity! Uses 70million For Haircut In 2016. / I Don’t Know What Is Wrong With President Buhari – Femi adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.