Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates (6544 Views)

Daily Job Vacancy Updates Here / FIRS Is Recruiting! Federal Inland Revenue Service 2016 Job Vacancies / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by innocentoh(m): 1:27am On Aug 29, 2016
The firs Job Vacancies page is now open. Hurry up follow this link https://recruitment.firs.gov.ng to apply. Deadline is 10th of October 2016.
Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by Oti4truth: 1:34am On Aug 29, 2016
innocentoh:
The firs Job Vacancies page is now open. Hurry up follow this link https://recruitment.firs.gov.ng to apply. Deadline is 10th of October 2016.
Best of luck. I already applied.
Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by seyigirl(f): 1:43am On Aug 29, 2016
which of the position can a fresh graduate apply for?
Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by adeadex2006(m): 1:49am On Aug 29, 2016
How long will its take to received activation link
Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by dominique(f): 3:13am On Aug 29, 2016
seyigirl:
which of the position can a fresh graduate apply for?
You can get more answers in the thread below, better still visit their website
https://www.nairaland.com/3303455/firs-recruiting-federal-inland-revenue
Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by Assalaam(f): 5:43am On Aug 29, 2016
Please help oooo, ive tried signing up but no activation link received. Whats the way out, thanks
Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by Assalaam(f): 6:24am On Aug 29, 2016
Received the verification link, thanks.@innocentoh, at what point do we need to supply the detail of the referees and what are the detail required. Thanks
Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by adeowo84(m): 8:04am On Aug 29, 2016
I have not seen my link to apply for the pass 40 mins. any help Pls
Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by innocentoh(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2016
adeowo84:
I have not seen my link to apply for the pass 40 mins. any help Pls
The link is taking a while to arrive in your mail box. All you need is be patient and check your mail latter it will surely arrive.
Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 29, 2016
Oti4truth:

Best of luck. I already applied.
you have a doctors report?
Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by SQ16(m): 10:49am On Aug 29, 2016
Hw can the requirements for salary grade level 8 be higher than that of salary grade level 10 and officer II tax is on level 10 while Assistant Manager Tax is on level 8. Cld dis b an error?
Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by mdzeki: 11:50am On Aug 29, 2016
am rounding up my nysc by October, pls can I apply?
Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by Brymo: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2016
grin
Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by Koleman(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
SQ16:
Hw can the requirements for salary grade level 8 be higher than that of salary grade level 10 and officer II tax is on level 10 while Assistant Manager Tax is on level 8. Cld dis b an error?

Haaaa finally somebody notices. that is why i haven't applied yet. it is confusing. now i don't even know which of the posts is for senior and junior officers. I will wait. 6 more weeks to go
Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by harbighsohlarh: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
still patiently waiting for the activation link
Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by freshyabstel: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Koleman:
Haaaa finally somebody notices. that is why i haven't applied yet. it is confusing. now i don't even know which of the posts is for senior and junior officers. I will wait. 6 more weeks to go

Now don't be confused, it isn't a mistake. FIRS grading system drops, as against the regular grading system that goes higher, meaning the higher your position, eg manager, the lower your salary level, eg 08, Note: the salary level number has nothing to do with your salary, so don't mistake it that because the salary level number of tax officer II SL 10 is higher than Salary level number of Assistant manager SL 08. That is the system of FIRS, They drop instead of going higher. a director should be SL 04 thereabout. I hope I was of assistance to u.

3 Likes

Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by Koleman(m): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
freshyabstel:

Now don't be confused, it isn't a mistake. FIRS grading system drops, as against the regular grading system that goes higher, meaning the higher your position, eg manager, the lower your salary level, eg 08, Note: the salary level number has nothing to do with your salary, so don't mistake it that because the salary level number of tax officer II SL 10 is higher than Salary level number of Assistant manager SL 08. That is the system of FIRS, They drop instead of going higher. a director should be SL 04 thereabout. I hope I was of assistance to u.
Wow thanks. you really helped.
Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by Godfavourme: 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hope this is not true

Hope dis info is not real

Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by compuseun: 5:29am On Aug 30, 2016
Could this be true? One can't even view their website again, once you open the site , it takes you directly to the recruitment portal.
I won't be in a hurry to apply. I will wait Coz anything can happen in naija.
Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by health2wealth: 7:03am On Aug 30, 2016
Challenge: Stop Sharing CV, Start Sharing Proposals.
If you are a graduate and it is your practice to share your CV around, I want to challenge you to use your potential and not your credential. I want to put you on a one month challenge and I will accept the risk of losing my money. You are going to do two things.
1. Photocopy your credential as many as you want for sharing in the month of September.
2. I will give you 20 copies of proposals for sharing in the month of September but you must deposit One Thousand Naira for ID card and as a trustee for our proposals and other items.

You will spend like one or two days a week to go out and submit both your CV and the proposals to companies, organizations and schools.
At the end of the month, if you get a well-paying job, I will give you Two Thousand Naira plus compensation for transport.
If you don’t get a well-paying job, I will give you your One Thousand Naira back and you will only get 50% of revenue from successfully processes service from all the proposal you submitted against our normal 70% payout.

For more information, terms and conditions or to enter the challenge, check my signature below. You will receive an instant message in your email. Just follow the instruction.
Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 30, 2016
compuseun:
Could this be true? One can't even view their website again, once you open the site , it takes you directly to the recruitment portal.
I won't be in a hurry to apply. I will wait Coz anything can happen in naija.
applied and i didnt get a confirmation on my mail. why/
Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by omoghene1: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2016
freshyabstel:

How many positions are there altogether I saw 3
Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by Koleman(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by beshiman(m): 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
mdzeki:
am rounding up my nysc by October, pls can I apply?
No because you will be asked to input your NYSC Certificate number at the course of signing up and applying.
Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by yetunsbay(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
beshiman:

No because you will be asked to input your NYSC Certificate number at the course of signing up and applying.
if Oct 6 still d POP then they are qualified
Re: FIRS 2016 Job Vacancy updates by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Applied

(1) (Reply)

Conoil Producing Ltd Scam! / Masters Energy Oil & Gas Ltd, Aptitude Test 2014 / I Need Maersk Test Format Urgently Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.