Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Is It Proper That A Bank Like First Bank Can Do This ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Proper That A Bank Like First Bank Can Do This ? (766 Views)

What Is Owning A Domiciliary Account With Fidelity Bank Like? / 5 Annoying Things Anyone That Uses A Nigerian Bank Can Understand / 16 moments those depositing money in the bank can Relate To. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper That A Bank Like First Bank Can Do This ? by ariesbull: 5:39am On Aug 29, 2016
Is this diversification of banking or collaboration. I don’t know how it is bit what I know is that, it is so wrong. I am trying to imaging what led First Bank PLC to start selling WAEC forms. it’s like saying that Barclay’s bank is selling high school forms. It is debasing and degrading. We don’t think this is part of “change”.

One of the foremost financial institutions in Nigeria, the creme de la crème of the Nigerian banking shouldn’t be seen selling ordinary forms. That should be left to Microfinance banks and other small education firms. To me,they shouldn’t be found doing this. It negates banking. The banks should be looking at agro projects and investing in start ups not finding the cheapest and easiest way out.
Nigerian banks should understand that the era of free oil money, round tripping is over. This is the time they should brace up for real banking as they are been done in Wall street and other financial district of the world. Not sending people to go look for deposits. You don’t see Barclay’s or JP Morgan chasing people around with faire women in order to get deposits or even sell high school examination forms. They can invest in education sector as a bank but selling forms is another funny moves....https://etimesafrica./2016/08/25/first-bank-selling-waec-forms-what-a-disappointment/

Re: Is It Proper That A Bank Like First Bank Can Do This ? by walearoy(m): 5:49am On Aug 29, 2016
Oga,

Money must be made
Re: Is It Proper That A Bank Like First Bank Can Do This ? by utenwuson: 6:02am On Aug 29, 2016
wen u get a marketing job in that bank u ll know u can even do more than this
Re: Is It Proper That A Bank Like First Bank Can Do This ? by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 29, 2016
Those aren't banks but shops
Re: Is It Proper That A Bank Like First Bank Can Do This ? by Histrings08(m): 6:25am On Aug 29, 2016
Pfft... It doesn't start today op, money Palava is part of d reasons
Re: Is It Proper That A Bank Like First Bank Can Do This ? by Larryfest(m): 6:30am On Aug 29, 2016
What's exactly bad in this or would you rather have prefered to buy the forms from street hawkers.... If atal they are selling i think it is the safest
Re: Is It Proper That A Bank Like First Bank Can Do This ? by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 29, 2016
Who would u had rather sold it
Re: Is It Proper That A Bank Like First Bank Can Do This ? by Funlordjnr: 6:37am On Aug 29, 2016
Community service! Its not unusual or a problem! Even banks in the developed world support social programs in such ways!

_Fuck it o.p! Next............
Re: Is It Proper That A Bank Like First Bank Can Do This ? by ariesbull: 4:36am On Aug 30, 2016
is this community service...dont you know the meaning of community service....are you this sloow

they are mnaking money in a humanising way

Funlordjnr:
Community service! Its not unusual or a problem! Even banks in the developed world support social programs in such ways!

_Fuck it o.p! Next............

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Receive A Good From Ghana? / Why Flying A Private Jet Can Be The Best Business Decision You Have Taken / How Can I Convert My MTN Airtime To Physical Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.