Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Photo From The Wedding Of The Youngest King And Queen In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo From The Wedding Of The Youngest King And Queen In Nigeria (3758 Views)

Duke Of Edinburgh And Queen; Then And Now / Meet Nigeria's Youngest And Brightest Creative Mind, Exporting Innovation To The / PHOTOS: Meet HRM Chukwuka Naoh Obi Akaeze I, The Youngest King In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo From The Wedding Of The Youngest King And Queen In Nigeria by pejuakinab: 6:17am On Aug 29, 2016
The newest couple got married in grand style in Issele Ukwu Kingdom. I wish them happy married life and successful/smooth rulin
g of the kingdom.

OBI OF ISSELE-UKU AND HIS WIFE ARE THE NEWEST COUPLE IN THE WORLD
People of Anioma and Nigerians, at large, I present you, HRM Nduka Ezeagwuna, the Obi of Issele-Uku with his wife, Queen Chukwudumebi Ejeogwu-Ezegwuna, immediately after their traditional marriage.

Re: Photo From The Wedding Of The Youngest King And Queen In Nigeria by johnchukky: 6:35am On Aug 29, 2016
waiting
Re: Photo From The Wedding Of The Youngest King And Queen In Nigeria by obyikye(f): 6:41am On Aug 29, 2016
pix
Re: Photo From The Wedding Of The Youngest King And Queen In Nigeria by ibehKachukwu: 6:50am On Aug 29, 2016
Pinsure or idntbelieveit
Re: Photo From The Wedding Of The Youngest King And Queen In Nigeria by nancybrown(f): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
No pixNo pixNo pix
Re: Photo From The Wedding Of The Youngest King And Queen In Nigeria by nancybrown(f): 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
No pixNo pixNo pix. poster receive sense be4 d white wedding
Re: Photo From The Wedding Of The Youngest King And Queen In Nigeria by pejuakinab: 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
So sorry I didn't observe that the picture wasn't attached. [b]So sorry I didn't observe that the picture wasn't attached. [/b]So sorry I didn't observe that the picture wasn't attached.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Women In America Hard To Date Or Marry? / 20 Shocking Facts That’ll Make You Never Drink Coca-cola Again! / My First Animated Tatoo! "wow"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.