Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme (17757 Views)

N-power Is A Social Intervention Programme For The Unemployed In Nigeria. / N-POWER Social Intervention, Abuja Municipal Area Council / List Of shortlisted names for FG YES-P program Is Out!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by Lezzlie(m): 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
joseph1832:
[size]LMFAO![/size]

Please endeavour to post pictures of the papers affirming you're the rightful owner of that car. Or forever be MUVA the beggar.

LMAO! This guy is hilarious.

Joe, that's not the way to go about it!!!

Fix a time frame!!! Car papers can be generated from any business centre!

I'm sitting in a bar this minute defying Buhari's economic ineptitude by taking my usual number of swizzle, but if you asked me to post my car's documents, I'll do so in 5 minutes.

No bragging!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by Lezzlie(m): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Well, it's not my fault that he's stupid and thinks everybody is as disjointed as him.

I wonder why he didn't bother to post the car registration, engine and chasis number showing his owner. grin
I have changed drapery, man.
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by joseph1832(m): 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lezzlie:

Joe, that's not the way to go about it!!!

Fix a time frame!!! Car papers can be generated from any business centre!

I'm sitting in a bar this minute defying Buhari's economic ineptitude by taking my usual number of swizzle, but if you asked me to post my car's documents, I'll do so in 5 minutes.

No bragging!
Well, that's because I know:

1. You're your own boss.

2. You don't beg women for money and recharge cards

3. You ain't a poor bastard

4. You earn a decent living

5. You own a car.

Much less I can say for that guy. grin Let's cut him some slack though, so he can at least register and ease his suffering a bit. LMAO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by Lezzlie(m): 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
joseph1832:
Well, that's because I know:

1. You're your own boss.

2. You don't beg women for money and recharge cards

3. You ain't a poor bastard

4. You earn a decent living

5. You own a car.

Much less I can say for that guy. grin Let's cut him some slack though, so he can at least register and ease his suffering a bit. LMAO.
I cut him some slacks long ago even when he came to dismember me and leave my carcass to NL vultures to feed on.

But then, he got emboldened by my passive response and opened the infamous "Glory" threads.

I had to turn my demons loose and fed on blood and bones and artery!

I was starving .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by joseph1832(m): 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lezzlie:
I cut him some slacks long ago even when he came to dismember me and leave my carcass to NL vultures to feed on.

But then, he got emboldened by my passive response and opened the infamous "Glory" threads.

I had to turn my demons loose and fed on blood and bones and artery!

I was starving .
And he was shamed and tamed like the lame purus idiota that he is.

What a shame.
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by Teejaykary: 6:10am On Aug 30, 2016
Pls somebody help site is not open and only displaying another thing like real name.
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 30, 2016
i think I was the only person that noticed such
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by teawhy2788(m): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2016
joseph1832:
It's different. Though everyone who is currently unemployed is supposed to register for it on the same website.
I think it's d samev thing jaree,if not wia dey get m1.2 pple dt registered
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by apatheticme(f): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2016
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by apatheticme(f): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2016
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by joseph1832(m): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
teawhy2788:

I think it's d samev thing jaree,if not wia dey get m1.2 pple dt registered
Yes the website is the same. I think those who aren't picked may be the ones who get the 5k stipend from the FG.
Re: 1.2million Nigerians Register For Fg’s N5000 Social Intervention Scheme by joseph1832(m): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
apatheticme:
Where do we register? No link nothing
www.npower.gov.ng If I'm not mistaken.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just Landed Another Job Via Nairaland!! / Careers In Nigerian Breweries Plc / Nigerian Railway Cooperation Looting Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.