Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Must A Lady Dress Like This To Be Noticed By Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Must A Lady Dress Like This To Be Noticed By Men (576 Views)

Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers / Meet Stella Idika: "My Big Boobs Can't Be Resisted By Men" / Must A Lady Dress Like This To Be Noticed By Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must A Lady Dress Like This To Be Noticed By Men by Djpaparazy(m): 8:16am On Aug 29, 2016
Someone's celebrity girlfrnd steps out like this at a red carpet

Out for a party, a lady was seen dressed in a body-fitting dress, a black-laced up shoe with more of her boobs popping out of her dress. From the picture, it was obvious that they lady stepped out for an event and still deemed it fit to take pictures on the red carpet.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-SjutASVTUdY/V8OuxFF3BbI/AAAAAAAABro/HqrBsFiDB2Qo3J7lxYmH-9i2SNjDToycwCLcB/s640/Boobs.jpg[/img]

It has become a tradition that women now dress as if their body means nothing to them and do not care how many people are staring at their bosom anytime they step out. - See more at: http://www.hitgistng..com.ng/2016/08/lady-flaunts-massive-90-boobs-in-public.html#sthash.YtMUQnJW.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

I’ M Having Issues In My Relationship Popular Nollywood Actress Cries Out / Baba Nla Is The Man / Angela Okorie Claps Back At Internet Trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.