Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,760 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Expecting Pups From This CO Duo - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Expecting Pups From This CO Duo (1586 Views)

SOLD! SOLD! German Shepherd Pups From This Combo Available / Rottweiler Pups From House Of Knights / Rottweiler Pups From House Of Knights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expecting Pups From This CO Duo by VivJohn: 8:19am On Aug 29, 2016
pups from this duo are expected pretty soon. you are advised to do the needful now to avoid future disappointments.

Re: Expecting Pups From This CO Duo by donKonji: 8:46am On Aug 29, 2016
which one is the male and which is the female?
Re: Expecting Pups From This CO Duo by VivJohn: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2016
male = sitting
female = lying down
the male is under 2years.
Re: Expecting Pups From This CO Duo by donKonji: 8:51am On Aug 29, 2016
Aha! that male looks familiar. Do you live in Abuja Police Commissioner's house? It looks like his alpha male nicknamed Obama.
Re: Expecting Pups From This CO Duo by loveson200: 4:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
I love the paws of the male.
Re: Expecting Pups From This CO Duo by VivJohn: 7:56am On Aug 30, 2016
Yeah.. i live in Abj but dunno any police commissioner oooooo!
@loveson200.. yeah i agree the paws of the male are quite impressive. you can imagine how the pups would look. he's quite large. recently had him groomed thats why he appears trim.
Re: Expecting Pups From This CO Duo by philfrey08: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
This third filia generation CO.

30% Caucasian....
But they look really good....straight legs and I would rather go for them than a pure GSD.

Nice dogs bro
Re: Expecting Pups From This CO Duo by VivJohn: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
Yeah!! The female maybe a third filial gen product but it would be erroneous to categorize the male same way. The male definitely is more superior and largely representative of what a CO should like. Google up the 'sarplaninac' dog breed.

philfrey08:

30% Caucasian....
But they look really good....straight legs and I would rather go for them than a pure GSD.

Nice dogs bro
Re: Expecting Pups From This CO Duo by philfrey08: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
VivJohn:
Yeah!! The female maybe a third filial gen product but it would be erroneous to categorize the male same way. The male definitely is more superior and largely representative of what a CO should like. Google up the 'sarplaninac' dog breed.

They both look so much alike its difficult to differentiate.

These are the kind of dogs that when i see i reconsider my going for a 100% breed.

They really look good. I hope they are tall o
Re: Expecting Pups From This CO Duo by VivJohn: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
One of the catchy attributes of the male is his imposing height. The female is just average though. I think u'd appreciate better when u physically sight them. The conformance of his head to breed specifications that stipulate short muzzle nose structure plus large head all check out.

philfrey08:

They both look so much alike its difficult to differentiate.

These are the kind of dogs that when i see i reconsider my going for a 100% breed.

They really look good. I hope they are tall o
Re: Expecting Pups From This CO Duo by beauty2323: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
philfrey08:

30% Caucasian....

Nice dogs bro
that dog is definately not 30% what will you say about this one

Re: Expecting Pups From This CO Duo by t1f3(m): 3:39am On Aug 31, 2016
beauty2323:

that dog is definately not 30% what will you say about this one
shocked We were calling animals with horns, snail too was peeping . Can't stop laughing. But why did u cut your GSD's ear?? grin grin cheesy
Re: Expecting Pups From This CO Duo by beauty2323: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2016
t1f3:

shocked We were calling animals with horns, snail too was peeping . Can't stop laughing. But why did u cut your GSD's ear?? grin grin cheesy
lol owner said its full breed caucasian
nothing we no go see for nigeria
Re: Expecting Pups From This CO Duo by VivJohn: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2016
the problem in nigeria is that people breed specifically for looks (size specifically) and not for genes. heard recently that folks are now importing tibetan mastiffs to cross with COs all in a bid to produce 'monster' sized dogs. unfortunately the endproducts are often time faced with large numbers of health issues. weak bones, dysplasia etc.
what can i say.. i guess the money drives the market
Re: Expecting Pups From This CO Duo by beauty2323: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2016
its so wrong the annoying part is when you talk they say am a breeder i have been in the business for years i breed quality the dog is just underfed
if thats the case why didnt you feed the dog then you come and ask for outrageous prices
truth is a good quality dog doesnt need much food to grow well my imported dog doesnt eat but he is so big you would think i use all my savings on him
Re: Expecting Pups From This CO Duo by t1f3(m): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
beauty2323:
its so wrong the annoying part is when you talk they say am a breeder i have been in the business for years i breed quality the dog is just underfed
if thats the case why didnt you feed the dog then you come and ask for outrageous prices
truth is a good quality dog doesnt need much food to grow well my imported dog doesnt eat but he is so big you would think i use all my savings on him

Can we see your dog please?
Re: Expecting Pups From This CO Duo by advanceDNA: 5:07am On Sep 02, 2016
t1f3:

Can we see your dog please?

I second the motion
Re: Expecting Pups From This CO Duo by oscarvicto(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2016
Am interested ( male and female)
Re: Expecting Pups From This CO Duo by VivJohn: 6:14am On Sep 03, 2016
@oscarvicto your request is noted!

(1) (Reply)

Adult Female St Bernard Available / Best Dog Breeds For Farms / Urgent Help Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.