Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,896 members, 7,863,068 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

PDP Youths: God Will Stop APC Rigging Plans For Edo Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Youths: God Will Stop APC Rigging Plans For Edo Election (431 Views)

Breaking News:nothing Will Stop APC From Leaving Asorock In 2019 - Gov.wike / PDP Youths Follow Car Carrying Votes From Polling Unit To Prevent Rigging / The Choppers Used By President Buhari For Edo Visit - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Youths: God Will Stop APC Rigging Plans For Edo Election by comos: 9:33am On Aug 29, 2016
The Edo PDP Youths Vanguard has warned those who plan to rig the September 10 Edo State governorship elections to forget it, saying the Almighty God that made it possible for both Governors Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State and Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State, would also do it for Edo PDP.

he group, which constitutes the teeming youths of the PDP in press statement signed by its Secretary-General, Barrister Andrew Umoru, said they were ready to defend their votes and mandate with the ‘’last drop of their blood.”

‘’Leaders of the All Progressive Congress (APC) have been boasting that they would rig the election; that they control the police, the state Security Services, the army and the Independent National Electoral Commission”, the statement stated.

‘’The Almighty God that made it possible for both Governor Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa State and Governor Nyeson Wike of Rivers State, would also do it for Edo PDP.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/pdp-youths-god-will-stop-apc-rigging-plans/
Re: PDP Youths: God Will Stop APC Rigging Plans For Edo Election by Emycord: 10:08am On Aug 29, 2016
Stupidity God wont stop them if u don't what's wrong with us Africans. God never bothered by elections rigging if not He would have stopped rigging all over the world even in "Gods own country" rigging is rife
Re: PDP Youths: God Will Stop APC Rigging Plans For Edo Election by sarrki(m): 10:12am On Aug 29, 2016
Lol

Nigerian youth I hail thee

Instead of you guys sell your manifesto to the electorate

I tire for naija youths we are more concerned about party

God help Nigeria
Re: PDP Youths: God Will Stop APC Rigging Plans For Edo Election by abokibuhari: 10:20am On Aug 29, 2016
sarrki:
Lol

Nigerian youth I hail thee

Instead of you guys sell your manifesto to the electorate

I tire for naija youths we are more concerned about party

God help Nigeria
Thats when you stop expecting an old goat at the age of 74(football age) to turn this country around. I studied the goat in history and government in my primary and secondary life, and today as a grown up man the goat is still man charge.........

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Second Class Citizens? / Protest Outside Government House PH Over Murder Of Ken Atsuete / DSS Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Maker Trying To Join The Army (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.