Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

An Okada Man Died In Osogbo This Morning(see Photos &video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Okada Man Died In Osogbo This Morning(see Photos &video) (32816 Views)

Okada Man Overtaking A Tanker Involved In Accident In Lagos,1 Killed (Graphic Pi / Container Trailer Kills An Okada Rider In Mushin (Graphic Photo) / 2 Cars Collide With An Okada On Eko Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Okada Man Died In Osogbo This Morning(see Photos &video) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
LadyMercedes:
The stubborn fly will follow the corpse to the grave. RIP.

Pete Edochie, 1954

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Okada Man Died In Osogbo This Morning(see Photos &video) by ngoben(f): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
Rip...slow and steady wins d race
Re: An Okada Man Died In Osogbo This Morning(see Photos &video) by DankemzI(m): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
Weed
Re: An Okada Man Died In Osogbo This Morning(see Photos &video) by DeKen: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
Aminat508:

Watch the video below...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jURD1XtDZrE

Source : http://www.amiloaded.com/2016/08/so-sad-okada-man-died-in-osogbo-this.html
You ask people to watch the video but you set it as private!
Re: An Okada Man Died In Osogbo This Morning(see Photos &video) by Pylony(m): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nigerians are always in a hurry to no where, we love to break the Laws of the land like this man who break traffic laws and pay with his life, most Nigerian deads due to mechanical accidents are as a result of human error, and failure to use safety gears at work places.
A good bike Helmet would have save his life but he thought FRSC officials were the number one enemies to his Okada job blinded by his ignorance to how important wearing one is, makes him the enemy of himself.
Re: An Okada Man Died In Osogbo This Morning(see Photos &video) by mamawin(f): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
I asked one okadaman sometimes ago if he has extra lives at home. he asked me why, and I told him that is what his attitude portrayed. inna lilahi wa ina ilahi rajiun.
But op, do you stay in osgb ni?
Re: An Okada Man Died In Osogbo This Morning(see Photos &video) by satowind(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
From his trouser u will know he is an afonja wit oblonged head. Dey no dey like obey traffic opc people.
Re: An Okada Man Died In Osogbo This Morning(see Photos &video) by DozieInc(m): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
mondob2k:
RIP

"He who the gods want to kill they first make deaf" Pete Edochie 1983

What if the gods make the person deaf in one ear.
Re: An Okada Man Died In Osogbo This Morning(see Photos &video) by glossyj(f): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
jhydebaba:
This is rather pathetic. RIP man.

As we go about searching for our daily bread, may we not be food to the devourers.

Use safety kits, we no go gree, if this one wear correct helmet now, story for no be like this.
AMEN
Re: An Okada Man Died In Osogbo This Morning(see Photos &video) by madgoat(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
#1000WaysToDie grin Death sometimes dey hungry people.
Re: An Okada Man Died In Osogbo This Morning(see Photos &video) by ugoconfidence(f): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin
NameChecker:
His village people have been fanning themselves with his picture lately
Re: An Okada Man Died In Osogbo This Morning(see Photos &video) by KAYD007(m): 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
if he had had his helmet on, he would still be alive with just few bruises.... RIP embarassed
Re: An Okada Man Died In Osogbo This Morning(see Photos &video) by Muvacci(m): 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
LadyMercedes:
The stubborn fly will follow the corpse to the grave. RIP.

Hi mami smiley
Re: An Okada Man Died In Osogbo This Morning(see Photos &video) by mondob2k(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
DozieInc:

What if the gods make the person deaf in one ear.

Lol. I no know o. The only man wey i knw wey deaf for one ear no dey like joke o.

Ask that man and his dog

1 Like

Re: An Okada Man Died In Osogbo This Morning(see Photos &video) by Bimpe29: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
Obedience is better than sacrifice. So unfortunate.
Re: An Okada Man Died In Osogbo This Morning(see Photos &video) by CioAngels(f): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
UAE123:
RIP to d dead but the use of proper crash helmet shd b encouraged & enforced to save the lives of motorcycle riders. Obedient to traffic controllers is also very vital. My condolence goes to d family he left behind.
The use of right crash helmet is encouraged but we Nigerians thinks everything to save our lives are burden to them. The other day a woman riding okada wore cooking pot, imagine that. Look at the yellow buses they will just hang seat belt or is it telephone, park if you must pick a call, no, Nigerians will pick, worst still they dial numbers while driving. I guess the enforcement agents are tired of taken brhbe from offender so they have left everybody to their wish afteral they cannot beg them not to die they wish but the problem is that their actions endangers/kill others. Our law makers are the most law breakers. We Nigerians are such a difficult people to deal with. We should save our lives by obeying laws, it is an individual obligations, so lets try.

1 Like

Re: An Okada Man Died In Osogbo This Morning(see Photos &video) by FabioPeter: 5:15am On Aug 30, 2016
We aren't good with keeping record/statistics, you can manage effectively what you measure.
I bet more people have died from Okada related accident than from malaria.
The simple solution is place a ban on commercial motorcyclist. This is totally avoidable, I hope we learn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Motor Accident On Third Mainland Bridge This Morning (Photos) / "The Glory Land Castleā€ In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Photos) / Obituary Of Boy Killed After His Father Tried To Avoid Hitting Child On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.