Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé (36061 Views)

Olakunle Fawole, Yvonne Jegede's Husband Gushes Over Her Makeup Photos / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos / Yvonne Jegede Weds Abounce Olakunle Fawole Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé by pippimp(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Keneking:
But she has kids undecided
But I am happy for her sha..
The guy looks rugged sha wink
When our dear MODs and Seun go celebrate their own engagement sef grin
We need to see pictures to believe

What an incoherent post. Smh.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé by joseph1832(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
To me the kiss was a miss. A very serious miss at that.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé by Damfostopper(m): 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
is not even up to 10pages and this makes front page wen there are better news with 10pages plus trending.... mods I.... congratulate and salute una....

Re: Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé by Tony8819(m): 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
TheLastIdiot:
Oh! The luv of my life is getting married. i can't take it any longer, I'll kill myself o! angry Someone I've bin dreaming of for years? Money, see wetin u do me. u see am, money?

How can I sleep? How can I eat? angry
lol bros u funny abeg take heart oo pray 4 ur own but dis very one has been taking..
Re: Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé by jimpowers: 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nice one
Re: Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé by justplainpaul(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
yungest:
wow...afta 2 solid years of finding FTC,i finally made it...all thanks to DELSU for d long holiday were nr get head and unemployed me just bored @ home....

back to the topic
OP their propose,their passionate kiss,their life,their business.......

next please!!!!!!
ROLANDO!
Re: Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé by SucreB: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Keneking:
But she has kids undecided
But I am happy for her sha..
The guy looks rugged sha wink
When our dear MODs and Seun go celebrate their own engagement sef grin
We need to see pictures to believe

Really shes got kids?..............just hearing this for the first time.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé by SucreB: 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
wisepluto:
That babe has very large lips.... Won't like kissing a lady with such heavy lips.
hahahahahhaa....you so funny grin grin cheesy
Re: Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé by holluphemydavid(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
Keneking:
But she has kids undecided But I am happy for her sha.. The guy looks rugged sha wink When our dear MODs and Seun go celebrate their own engagement sef grin We need to see pictures to believe
Like seriously she had kids? Hw many are dey?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé by holluphemydavid(m): 1:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
Birthday +propose happy for her
Re: Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé by yungest(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
justplainpaul:

ROLANDO!
boss......who be this na,...I knw u a Delsuite??.....u just go straight to my name
Re: Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé by francotorti(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
fogechi:
why did the man close his eyes shocked shocked shocked was he praying or kissing
He was meditating na..... grin
Re: Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé by Skelewu: 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
The guy worwor o. Fine girls always get attracted to ugly guys.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé by FinestPINACLE(f): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Blood of Zachariah shocked See usernames o grin
Nnam itz MONIKER not username. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
FinestPINACLE:
Nnam itz MONIKER not username. cheesy cheesy cheesy

My English needs some finishing touches. What do you say I send you a PM wink
Re: Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé by FinestPINACLE(f): 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
kolawaxxy:

My English needs some finishing touches. What do you say I send you a PM wink
itz a free world.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
sinola:

believe you in me,this overbeard Afonja will never marry her,he will only use her as a means to an end.I know their crave for so called celebrities
I presume you dont know he is also a celebrity he's featured in several movies watch africa magic family more and there's a possibility u'll see him
Re: Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
Prales:
Is that Ruffy?
Do u mean ruffy in MTN project fame fans funs group with ruffy
Re: Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé by nuelyoyo(m): 6:48am On Aug 30, 2016
wisepluto:
That babe has very large lips.... Won't like kissing a lady with such heavy lips.
would you like if she gives u a 'head' wif the heavy lips

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé by justplainpaul(m): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
yungest:
boss......who be this na,...I knw u a Delsuite??.....u just go straight to my name
Re: Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé by justplainpaul(m): 8:20pm On Aug 30, 2016
yungest:
yea, I'm a Delsuite. Paulocash is the name. My guy hw ur mata be na?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé by yungest(m): 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
justplainpaul:

yea, I'm a Delsuite. Paulocash is the name. My guy hw ur mata be na?
baba I hail oh

hw d long holiday
Re: Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé by justplainpaul(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2016
yungest:
baba I hail oh
hw d long holiday
The holiday make small, only be say buhari just dey bomb everywhere.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé by wisepluto(m): 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2016
nuelyoyo:
would you like if she gives u a 'head' wif the heavy lips

I'd rather prefer such...E go sweet wella!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill's Birthday Wish To Obasanjo On Punch Newspaper (Photos) / Justin Idibia Graduates From 5th Grade, Moving To Middle School (Pics) / Paul Okoye's Throwback Photo In Baggy Jean: "So I Was Somebody Baby Like This"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.