Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Fayola ! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fayola ! (1711 Views)

Fayola Pictures Again: :) / New Pictures of Fayola! / My Daughter Fayola is 1! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayola ! by medube(m): 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2006
Hi all,

Long time smiley I've been quite busy on and off. I missed exchanging views with all of you and was most happy to log on and see that the population has reached 64964. I can remember the days when we were waiting to see who will be the number 1000 member to join smiley

Anyways, I just thought I'd share some new pixes of Fayola with you. She is now 2 yrs and 3months+ (it seems like only yesterday she was a baby). She gets what she wants and most of all, she is expecting a brother or sister soon smiley

Hope you like them,

Re: Fayola ! by nike4luv(f): 12:09am On Dec 16, 2006
wow, she looks fantastics, ahh, the joys of child birth! shes going to break hearts, keep her in until shes 31!! cheesy

she looks amazing! grin
Re: Fayola ! by ikamefa(f): 2:06am On Dec 16, 2006
she is gorgeous! cheesy
Re: Fayola ! by bluenubian(f): 2:13am On Dec 16, 2006
dont u wanna grab those cheeks and bite em cheesy , too cute too cute, mehn i cant wait to have ma own little girl undecided embarassed
Re: Fayola ! by ikamefa(f): 2:14am On Dec 16, 2006
i am claiming her for my unborn twin son maxwell grin
Re: Fayola ! by bluenubian(f): 2:15am On Dec 16, 2006
angry angry angry, but she ll d be older ika grin, she is already set for my cute 4yr cousin. they perfect for each other
Re: Fayola ! by ikamefa(f): 2:17am On Dec 16, 2006
bluenubian:

angry angry angry, but she ll d be older ika grin, she is already set for my cute 4yr cousin. they perfect for each other

age is just a number ! i see a big shinny DIAMOND up there, you think amma let go?

nahhhhhhh! thats my daughter in law right thurr! grin
Re: Fayola ! by bluenubian(f): 2:22am On Dec 16, 2006
eeeey, na fight we go fight tongue
Re: Fayola ! by ikamefa(f): 2:24am On Dec 16, 2006
bluenubian:

eeeey, na fight we go fight tongue

nope we go just settle and come to an understanding! grin
Re: Fayola ! by bluenubian(f): 2:26am On Dec 16, 2006
ofcourse we will understand alright, understand that she will become part of my family grin grin
Re: Fayola ! by ikamefa(f): 2:55am On Dec 16, 2006
bluenubian:

ofcourse we will understand alright, understand that she will become part of my family grin grin

in fact i am going to start paying bride price ASAP! her Name is now Fayola Maxwell Ikamefa grin grin
Re: Fayola ! by hotangel2(f): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2006
lol

Fayola is too kiyute. Always has been, always will be.
Congrats on your unborn baby Mr. Medube. Im sure Fayola will appreciate whichever she gets - Brother or sister.
And say hi to your wife.
Re: Fayola ! by hotangel2(f): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2006
Her hair is even longer than mine.

*Cries*. sad
Re: Fayola ! by medube(m): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2006
Thank you @hot-angel and everyone else so much for all the sweet and lovely words. Pls @Ikamefa and @bluenubian no fight una selves o! smiley
Re: Fayola ! by Pamperme: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2006
u are very lucky to av such a beautiful girl, i pray that God will keep and protect her, she will live 2 see her grand children (if the Lord tarries) and she will not fall into the hands of the wrong guys grin grin
Re: Fayola ! by medube(m): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2006
Thank you all so very much and just to update you that it has been confirmed that Fayola is expecting a brother Farrell Michael Aouad smiley
Re: Fayola ! by Pamperme: 2:02pm On Dec 21, 2006
splendid, fayola deserves a brother.

NB: dont forget to send us ur add when baby Farrell arrives.
Re: Fayola ! by queen2(f): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2006
Cute looking fayola, she looks gorgeous

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From World Trade Centre Abuja In Progress. / Buy Or Order Ya Life Jackets Hiaaa! / 16-yrs Old Caught Having Sex With 52 Men In Bush At Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.