Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React (29972 Views)

Man Threatens To Lynch Charly Boy For "Ridiculing Buhari, Nigerian Messiah" / Ondo2016: PDP Posts Photo Of Soldier Arrested In Abuja, Claiming It's In Ondo / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
mickool:

Who stop them from hanging they posters? Do you you live in Benin city?
yes I do
Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by phenol33(m): 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
this is the same blunder athan achonu (pdp) imo south made in the re-run of the election two months ago. he was busy telling imo people he bought hubolt watch of £32,000 for ben uwajimogu (apc) and ben was busy campaging and won him athan. pdp never learn from there mistake.
Re: PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React by Mzflexydeeva(f): 4:49am On Aug 30, 2016
DDeliverer:
If PDP fails to win Edo election it would mean two things...

1.they will never win any election in their life ever again in the history of this country as this is their best chance...

2.it would also mean Edo people are fools..

If I am still in this gaddam con3 by 10th of next month, na PDP I go vote...
and to you, you just made sense right? To say Edo people are fools simply because you have a foolish idea simply confirms the fact reasoning is one of the major difficulties you face. Let people decide. Keep your stupid opinion to yourself. I am pretty sure you not even an Edo person....... mtsheeeeew.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank / How Does Sahara Reporters Get Its Sources, Info And Evidence? / Fulani Herdsmen And Tiv People Clash In Benue State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.