Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,688 members, 7,865,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:43 AM

Throwback: Olu Jacobs In "The Dogs Of War" (Pics/Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Throwback: Olu Jacobs In "The Dogs Of War" (Pics/Video) (37079 Views)

Throwback: Old Nollywood Movies We All Loved (pics) / Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie / Lady Walks Unclad On Stage At 3 Thrones Concert In Lagos [PICS+VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Olu Jacobs In "The Dogs Of War" (Pics/Video) by HajimeSaito(m): 10:58pm On Sep 08, 2016
Zangaro is actually Nigeria.
Re: Throwback: Olu Jacobs In "The Dogs Of War" (Pics/Video) by HajimeSaito(m): 11:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nigeria is Zangaro

Re: Throwback: Olu Jacobs In "The Dogs Of War" (Pics/Video) by hardbody: 11:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
xpressTrade:
m

M for mumu
Re: Throwback: Olu Jacobs In "The Dogs Of War" (Pics/Video) by vainfairy7474: 12:58am On Sep 09, 2016
Keneking:
Ok...

1. What does the film analyse?
2. From what perspective is the film enacted?
3. What is the epistemological relationship towards Africanness?

1. corruption in Africa
2. corruption in Africa
3. corruption in Africa
Re: Throwback: Olu Jacobs In "The Dogs Of War" (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 09, 2016
everydayperson:

Gaddemit! I need to stop visiting Nairaland.. i watched this movie the year it was released.. on VHS!!! shocked shocked shocked I am as old as Tinubu if not older
Yeah i watced it later n i still remember this scene "you cant leave Zangaro without ur passport arzoe" instead of "arsehole" we used to joke about it as lil kids then :-D
Re: Throwback: Olu Jacobs In "The Dogs Of War" (Pics/Video) by macminista(m): 5:38am On Sep 09, 2016
WilliamXII:
Olu Jabobs plays a corrupt Customs Official in an airport of a fictitious African Nation of Zangaro in the Dogs of War, a movie adaptation of a novel written by renowned war correspondent and novelist Frederick Forsyth.

Video Snippet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7I4uwJ9v1U
..Nigerians collecting bribes since kiridin! kiridin!! grin grin
Re: Throwback: Olu Jacobs In "The Dogs Of War" (Pics/Video) by Xblink(m): 6:33am On Sep 09, 2016
Why was he assigned to play dat role.....?..
Is it dat he is use to seeing more corruption by virtue of the his country...?..
This one naa insult oooo. Lol
Re: Throwback: Olu Jacobs In "The Dogs Of War" (Pics/Video) by KingcorpNG: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2016
Have the book, read it over and over. Watched the movie demonstrates that Capitalism creates more problems than it solves. Corruption no be today matter. No be today y**h de back. Good acting....
Re: Throwback: Olu Jacobs In "The Dogs Of War" (Pics/Video) by KingcorpNG: 8:59am On Sep 09, 2016
Have the book, read it over and over. Watched the movie. It demonstrates that Capitalism creates more problems than it solves. Corruption no be today matter. No be today y**h de back. Good acting....
Re: Throwback: Olu Jacobs In "The Dogs Of War" (Pics/Video) by enomakos(m): 9:03am On Sep 09, 2016
A true professional
Re: Throwback: Olu Jacobs In "The Dogs Of War" (Pics/Video) by KingcorpNG: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2016
Hmm
Re: Throwback: Olu Jacobs In "The Dogs Of War" (Pics/Video) by Justiceleague1: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
Keneking:
Ok...
1. What does the film analyse? 2. From what perspective is the film enacted? 3. What is the epistemological relationship towards Africanness?

grin
Re: Throwback: Olu Jacobs In "The Dogs Of War" (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sub-license Channels, Court Orders Multichoice / #BBNaija: Lizzy Anjorin Exposes Tobi Bakre, Canvasses For Support / BBNaija: Ex-Housemate, Bally Supports Efe With A Customized T-shirt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.