Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,626 members, 7,770,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:51 PM

Nigerian Airlines And Poor Customer Service. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Airlines And Poor Customer Service. (470 Views)

List Of All Nigerian Airlines And Airline Owners / US Threatens To Bar Nigerian Airlines / Saudi Arabia Disqualifies 3 Nigerian Airlines From Airlifting Pilgrims To Hajj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Airlines And Poor Customer Service. by allycat: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
I just got another dose of lousy customer service from a Nigerian domestic airline. This time peace airline. I bought a ticket from Abuja to Lagos and when I tried to check in I was told my PNR did not exist and later the same day I got a message from the pay gate that my transaction did not go through. I had to hurriedly buy another ticket and travel the next day since I was on a tight schedule. I then sent my bank mail and forwarded the pay gate message to my bank only to be told the payment went through. So I now go to the airline with printouts of the correspondence and I am billed 10k to use the ticket for another flight. No apologies despite the fact that they never sent me a ticket to show that the transaction went through. I stopped using medview airlines for a similar reason lousy customer service and I actually remarked them to people around me because they are lousy. The day I get good customer service from a Nigerian airline I may just faint.
Re: Nigerian Airlines And Poor Customer Service. by otokx(m): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
Generally we exhibit a lousy mentality in Nigeria and the churches are not helping matters.

(1) (Reply)

Boy Survives 3 Days Alone In Siberian Wilderness / 14 Die In Tanker Fire Outbreak / Transport Companies From Pirt Harcourt To Illorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.