Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari (33839 Views)

Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named Dog Buhari Appears In Court (Pics) / Joachim Iroko In Court For Naming His Dog Buhari (Photos) / Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by naptu2: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nigeria Police News @PoliceNG_News

OGUN STATE @PoliceNG COMMAND PRESS RELEASE 29.08.2016 RE: MAN WHO NAMED HIS DOG BUHARI.

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CrCRC0ZXEAA0M7R.jpg:small[/img]

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG_News/status/770275130962477056

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
Good news......cos I've decided to name my bittch aisha.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by amaechi1: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Good news......cos I've decided to name my bittch aisha.

Sorry ooo!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by YoungHustler: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
cry

1 Like

Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by Sparrow13: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
OK
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by amaechi1: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
I have said it and I will continue to stress it, people should appreciate peace and avoid getting into things that will cause breakdown of law and order. I watch the young man who named his dog buhari and he claimed that buhari is one of his role model. I simple ask what about his father or any other kinmen? Would it be more better if he hadname the dog after his father or mother to futher express his love for his parents. Are they not his role model? Heating up the area all in the name of freedom of speech is stupidity in the highest order. He should thank his star that he still alive to narrate the story.

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by cktheluckyman: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bloody liars Mr Joachim stated he named his dog after his " hero " buhari and not after his neighbor.Whatever is the case, Mr Joachim committed no crime and there was no reason to charge him to court.If anyone were to be charged to court, that would be those who threatened him for exercising his fundamental Human Rights to name his dog whatever name he wants!!

Shame on the Nigerian police.You people suck

198 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by Tolexander: 4:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Bloody liars Mr Joachim stated he named his dog after his " hero " buhari and not after his neighbor.Whatever is the case, Mr Joachim committed no crime and there was no reason to charge him to court. If anyone were to be charged to court, that would be those who threatened him for exercising his fundamental Human Rights to name his dog whatever name he wants!!
Shame on the Nigerian police.You people suck
Hey young man, stop blabbering!

You said the police is lying, yet you believe the guy saying he named the dog after Buhari his hero.

Anybody can be charged to court if the plaintiff reports any provocation, it is up to the defendant to go and defend himself in court.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by cktheluckyman: 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
amaechi1:
I have said it and I will continue to stress it, people should appreciate peace and avoid getting into things that will cause breakdown of law and order. I watch the young man who named his dog buhari and he claimed that buhari is one of his role model. I simple ask what about his father or any other kinmen? Would it be more better if he hadname the dog after his father or mother to futher express his love for his parents. Are they not his role model? Heating up the area all in the name of freedom of speech is stupidity in the highest order. He should thank his star that he still alive to narrate the story.
The question is how can an area be heated up because a dog was named? People who are living in the 16th century should be forced to grow up and not tolerated!!
I just named my pig Buhari what's the big deal about the stupid name anyway

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by amaechi1: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Bloody liars Mr Joachim stated he named his dog after his " hero " buhari and not after his neighbor.Whatever is the case, Mr Joachim committed no crime and there was no reason to charge him to court.If anyone were to be charged to court, that would be those who threatened him for exercising his fundamental Human Rights to name his dog whatever name he wants!!

Shame on the Nigerian police.You people sucks

It very obvious you did not read the police statement completetly. Did you read after trying to settle the the case amicable, but was not successful, they decide to charge the case to court. May you never finf yourself in trouble that you think never matter.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by powerfulsettingz: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
funny enough, that's why this Buhari pipu are so dump, how would naming my pet after someone name cause a breach of peace?

Don't know who to belief media or the police
Seriously confused like the up there in my pix below

10 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by veekid(m): 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
You for no release him
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by NameChecker: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Interesting
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by metalDETECTED(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Believe Olokpaa at your own peril ... CRAP! angry

10 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
cool
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by Nairadays: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
The 100 SANS should take note.

The naming of a dog the name of a sitting president in a country of both ethnic, tribal and religious sentiments can lead to violence in cataclysmic proportions. On this premise was the other man, Joe Chinakwe arrested because such act can lead to civil disorder and pogrom.

This is the LAW.

Meanwhile, the Mayor Of Cormorant, a dog for that matter has just won re-election for a landmark third time in a landslide

http://www.nairadays.com/2016/08/29/dog-elected-mayor-of-cormorant-minnesota-for-the-third-time/

6 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by irunoko(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
I'm looking for sambarry wink
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by Ikigia: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
What took you guys so long!
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by MrSly(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
naptu2:
Nigeria Police News @PoliceNG_News

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliceNG_News/status/770275130962477056
Story for the gods. A P C and their Bubu giving the stor(e)y a new paint.

6 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by omolola15(m): 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
cktheluckyman:

The question is how can an area be heated up because a dog was named? People who are living in the 16th century should be forced to grow up and not tolerated!!

Seriously? You want to know how an area can heat up abi? You don't know ketere market is 99% Hausa market abi? I don't know where you stay. But please name your dog or pig Buhari or Danjuma that na popular Hausa name. Take a bust to lagos, drop at oshodi. Then from oshodi drop at sango otta. Make sure you drop at the last bus stop. Then walk further small. Don't climb the bridge oooo. Just cross under the bridge. Ketere market is your left.

When you get there enter the market and start dancing about with your dog. Don't forget the name should be written boldly on the dog. Sebi that Buhari guy was civil he had the patience to go and report at the station. If danjuma na pure aboki wey no send. Body go tell you. Then you'd have a perfect example.

He did the normal thing by reporting to the police. He didn't start fighting him. But I dont see a big deal in the issue. They should have resolved it amicably. At least the man will clean the name and apologize. That should have solve it. But those abokis too get strong head.

But the dog owner self suppose know Buhari is a popular Hausa name. And there's a 5% chance there will be Buhari in the market. Name your dog Buhari but don't write it on the dog. Some people might see the humor in it, but some won't.
As simple as that.

I totally believe this had nothing to do with the President. If he had picked danjuma or Sanusi. The samething would still happen.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by amaechi1: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
cktheluckyman:

.. and your comment sounds like 22 century comment? May you not find yourself in an unexplainable circumstances? To try your hyposthesis take your said pig to Borno, or yobe state and parade in their market. This just to convince other you can name your dog or pig any name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by johnstar(m): 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
undecided
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by mcmbonu: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
HahahaK....
Checkout How I Make $1000 As A Seller On Fiverr In 5 Days....https://www.nairaland.com/3317361/how-make-1000-seller-fiverr
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by phygo89(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
NPF:-No Permanent Friend
Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by eleko1: 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
I pity that useless man sad. Nobody stop him for naming his kid Mumu-NI.If those mallam had killed him,we'll come here and blame NIG police. How I wish dey slice one ear comot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by Wyttcat: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
The police did the right thing then, but this brings us back to the real issue that we are too different to be in the same country.

I don't know why they keep linking this to president Buhari as if he has nothing else to do.

And then the 'lawyers' on dog and pony show, why can't just one lawyer put up a motion to dismiss the case and then wait to hear reasons why any judge would sit on a case such as this upon all what the country is going through? Nigeria, smh!

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by gift01: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
There are unseen forces behind this case

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by habayommy: 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ok..

PS This space is not for sale. Beware of my dog Bu.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by Montaque(m): 4:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
No matter how the NPF wants to explain this, they failed in the initial steps at settlement. This case wouldn't have gone beyond that stage cos I don't see any hardline position from the parties.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by legba1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
cktheluckyman:

I will advice you to name him buhari trully....inscribe the name on its body like ur friend did.....and parade him in sabo or hausa poulated area and see the end result....for naming his dog buhari, I sincerely dont grudge him, but for writing the said name on the poor dog'g body and parading it on the street of a hausa community, he goofed and could have been mobbed by those fellows and it is your likes that will come here and shout blue murder....must u purposefully look for trouble...haba. he has rights under the law as others do too.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari by AnodaIT(m): 4:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
Police are bloody liars

The man said he has other dogs named after Obama and Mandela, Police choose to believe the story of the man from Niger and arrest and charge a Nigerian to a Nigerian court

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) / I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad) / Joachim Iroko Remanded In Prison For Naming His Dog Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.