Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

The True Fake Story - Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The True Fake Story - Joke (895 Views)

What Is The True Meaning Of Oshaprapra???? / Drawing Depicting The True Nature Of Most African Leaders / The True Origin Of Dinosaurs Revealed!! (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The True Fake Story - Joke by koksybrown: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
I'm standing before you as I sit Behind ur back, to tell you a fake story which i witnessed real but i know nothing about
it. but before then,listen to this announceinment:
There will be an all boys' meeting for girls only. Entrance is free only if you pay at the gate. you are advised to wear your best clothes since i know dat u have none. The first person to come will be given a front seat at the back of the hall
Now for more information, see me first tin tomorrow morning in the afternoon.

NOW MY STORY.
One bright morning in the middle of the night,two dead men woke up to fight back to back facing each other. One of them brought out his knife and shot the other.
A deaf policeman heard the sound and another lame policeman quickly ran to the spot where the dead man laid. if you think this story is
false,ask the blind man who saw it all..even the dumb woman who told me this story killed her self and ran away.
Enjoy ur morning dis evening even though the sun is raining and the cold weather is hot.
Lolzzzz!!!! grin grin grin grin
Happy New Week!!!
Re: The True Fake Story - Joke by EpicMaurice(m): 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin
Re: The True Fake Story - Joke by 007Nasky(m): 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
xo funny bt I 4got 2 laff

(1) (Reply)

Am Starting To Think People Do This Interntionally? / Can A Human Being Get Out Of This Dug Sand Pit ? / This Story Will Make You Vomit Lafta As You Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.