Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR (27865 Views)

Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017 / POLICE RECRUITMENT (General Duty) Invite For Aptitude Test / Accugenix CBT Invite, Who Is With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by tikkykay: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2016
A guy gave out his number....bayo glo,08055577008.u cn call him and ask him further questions.if una call am too much,he will probably nt wanna ans again.i dint call him tho buh those guys dt r nt in lag cn call him.i knw hw it feels wen ure nt hm
Pls endeavour to put d feedback here for others...
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by misshari: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2016
Topmostt:

I haven't been contacted for final interview. I did the first interview with you guys. But the last set were contacted after a week
okay thanks.... I pray they call us soon because am tired of waiting here in lagos
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by Noneejiofor(m): 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
misshari:
okay thanks.... I pray they call us soon because am tired of waiting here in lagos
Call that number that sent you the text to come for interview and see what he will say
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by misshari: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2016
Noneejiofor:
Call that number that sent you the text to come for interview and see what he will say
am scared to call the number, I don't want to be embarrassed
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by Noneejiofor(m): 9:24am On Oct 08, 2016
misshari:
am scared to call the number, I don't want to be embarrassed
the guy is cool,he is one of those guys that checked our credentials that day...I don't want to call because I choose to depend on God, what I dunno cannot kill me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by misshari: 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2016
Noneejiofor:
the guy is cool,he is one of those guys that checked our credentials that day...I don't want to call because I choose to depend on God, what I dunno cannot kill me
okay.. thanks
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by radiance26(f): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
Just received this sms,who else?

Following recent test conducted by GML for the position of customer care rep. You are hereby invited for an interview at globacom head office,mike Adenuga Towers(1st floor), Adeola odeku, V.I,lagos.
Date: thur, 13th october,2016
Time:7:00am prompt.
Please come well dressed with original copy as well as photocopy of the ffg:
1. Nysc
2. Bsc.
3. 0'level
4. Birth certificate & a passport photograph(white background)
5. CV.
Glo HR
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by sariu11(f): 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
radiance26:
Just received this sms,who else?

Following recent test conducted by GML for the position of customer care rep. You are hereby invited for an interview at globacom head office,mike Adenuga Towers(1st floor), Adeola odeku, V.I,lagos.
Date: thur, 13th october,2016
Time:7:00am prompt.
Please come well dressed with original copy as well as photocopy of the ffg:
1. Nysc
2. Bsc.
3. 0'level
4. Birth certificate & a passport photograph(white background)
5. CV.
Glo HR
Am with you.. Is this your first or second?
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by radiance26(f): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ve done my first interview,and i got this today.
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by sariu11(f): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
radiance26:
Same here, I did the first one Sep 29.I think it's the final one
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by Noneejiofor(m): 11:40am On Oct 12, 2016
Please come to our office with your original university certificate (Not notification of result) on wed 12th oct 2016,
Time: 3pm.
venue: 54,saka tinubu str,v.i,lagos. Glo Hr
please who got that too, I just got it now and I'm in Kaduna, and I don't have the original certificate, please I need your advice
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by arabola2661: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2016
radiance26:
pls wen did u do ur first interview?
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by arabola2661: 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
Noneejiofor:
Please come to our office with your original university certificate (Not notification of result) on wed 12th oct 2016,
Time: 3pm.
venue: 54,saka tinubu str,v.i,lagos. Glo Hr
please who got that too, I just got it now and I'm in Kaduna, and I don't have the original certificate, please I need your advice
have you gone through the first and second interview?
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by Noneejiofor(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2016
arabola2661:
have you gone through the first and second interview?
I've not done second interview o,do you think its a mistake
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by arabola2661: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
Noneejiofor:
I've not done second interview o,do you think its a mistake
well, I guess u shld call the number dat sent the text to confirm and explain ure not in lag. see if ull be given d grace to submit later.
Moreover, I don't think deyve sent msgs to others cuz I'm also expecting.
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by Noneejiofor(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2016
arabola2661:

well, I guess u shld call the number dat sent the text to confirm and explain ure not in lag. see if ull be given d grace to submit later.
Moreover, I don't think deyve sent msgs to others cuz I'm also expecting.
OK thanks,they are not picking sha...
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by radiance26(f): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
arabola2661:
pls wen did u do ur first interview?
I did the first interview Sept 29. Am just worried about the content of the text.
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by radiance26(f): 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
sariu11:

Am with you.. Is this your first or second?
I just called the sms line,the guy said i should ignore the text,since av done the first interview.
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by sariu11(f): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
radiance26:

I just called the sms line,the guy said i should ignore the text,since av done the first interview.
Thanks for the update
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by OreofeeOluwa(f): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
please o abeg anybody don hear anything? embarassed
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by topsongirl: 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2016
Any News yet?
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2016
topsongirl:
Any News yet?
I have not heard from them yet dont know what is happening.
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by OreofeeOluwa(f): 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2016
Woww Thankyou Jesus i just got a call that i was successful in the first interview that i should prepare for the final interview.

1 Like

Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by warajaina: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by arabola2661: 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
OreofeeOluwa:
Woww Thankyou Jesus i just got a call that i was successful in the first interview that i should prepare for the final interview.
thank God for u..... wen was ur first interview?
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by OreofeeOluwa(f): 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2016
warajaina:

Good news finally, are you for lagos, ph or abj center?
Thanks o.Lagos center.
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by OreofeeOluwa(f): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2016
arabola2661:
thank God for u..... wen was ur first interview?
Thanks dear.Oct4
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by warajaina: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2016
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by OreofeeOluwa(f): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
warajaina:
okay. When is your final interview?
They said any moment from now.
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by arabola2661: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2016
For those of us that had our interview on 28th Sept, has anyone gotten a call or text?
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by sariu11(f): 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2016
OreofeeOluwa:
Pls, which number called you?
Re: Mactay CBT Invite For Globacom CCR by warajaina: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD / Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply / How I Rejected N9 Million P.A. FPSO Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.