Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Icash Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Icash Investment (995 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Icash Investment by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
How do you feel after your tireless and countless effort to get people to register through your link and at the end of the hardwork you get nothing.After spamming facebook posts,twitter,blogs,forums or any site i could lay my hands upon to get my ref links pasted i had over 1000$ or i thought i had.Now after all the hustlin you get to realize that all your gruesome work was just to test if you're human or a robot..everybody's storys different tho(diff strokes for diff folks).In summary most of us who have undergone this have been hard done.
Now back to the topic icash investment is an investment company aimed at making Nigerians financially strong.It offers lot of goddies when you become a member.You get 2 investment packages (importation guide & Bobbi Brown makeup Tutorial) as bonuses and when you introduce friends to the system you earn 50%.If you complete stage 1 that is introducing 2 persons you earn your money back and get 5USD extra for completing that task for that month.Remember as you move up theres alots of gifts and information products for you.
In more simpler terms close your eyes and kindly register with 3k.After registration get friends to regiater through your link. You'll be credited 1500 naira on each person e.g just 2 people alone (3000) recoups the money used for your registration, 3 people (4500),4 people(6000)e.t.c.That's just the basics.This is just stage one and there are higher incentives for each level.If you're not good in referring your account grows gradually due to the forced matrix in the system called spill overs.
Guys this is real,if it aint i guess i won't spend time typing this essay to convince you guys.#StayBrokeFree
Any questions or help during registration check the picture for my contact.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Airtel Recharge Card / Bitcoin Users! Be Very Careful / Top Sites To Earn Lots Of Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.