Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

MASSIVE RECRUITMENT: Over 100 Sales Agents Needed Nationwide! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MASSIVE RECRUITMENT: Over 100 Sales Agents Needed Nationwide! (2555 Views)

Achievers University, Owo Massive Academic Staff Recruitment (over 100 Positions / Apply For Cornerstone Staffing Massive Job Recruitment (over 300 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MASSIVE RECRUITMENT: Over 100 Sales Agents Needed Nationwide! by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Come September 2016, I'll be launching a manual "Naija Business Manual". Hence I'll require the services of very competent sales agent to make it a success.

If you're interested and competent, simply send your full name, location, email address and mobile number to info@patrickokunima.com and wait for my response. Please do not send me CVs. I don't need them. What I need is your ability to make sales.

HOW IT WORKS

After registering as an agent, I'll send a copy of the manual to your email. You print and make photocopies. The manual sells for N300 per copy. It is a monthly publication. Let's assume the cost of printing + photo copies is N50.00. For every copy you sell, you make a profit of N250. If you sell 10 copies in a day, that's N2,500 profit, multiply by 30 days, that's N75,000 Monthly. If you're very hardworking, you can make up to N100,000 in a month. Out of your profit, you're to pay N10,000 to me. If you fail to do that, you won't receive the next month's edition, and your contract will be terminated.

Qualification: SSCE

Note: Only unemployed persons should apply. If you know you're not available to market this manual everyday (excluding Sundays) for at least 8 hours, please don't bother to apply.

Finally, I have done my research and I'm very certain that out of every 10 persons you approach, 7 need this manual and 2 will buy. So, it's very very possible to sell more than 20 copies (That's N5,000 profit for the sales agent) if you operate in a densely populated place like lagos.

If you have a friend or relative who is jobless, kindly share this information with him. This is better than staying at home and waiting for miracles.

Serious persons only. I wish you luck as you apply.
Re: MASSIVE RECRUITMENT: Over 100 Sales Agents Needed Nationwide! by rheether(f): 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
number?
Re: MASSIVE RECRUITMENT: Over 100 Sales Agents Needed Nationwide! by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
What do you mean by number?
rheether:
number?
Re: MASSIVE RECRUITMENT: Over 100 Sales Agents Needed Nationwide! by darexkey(m): 12:56am On Aug 30, 2016
sent you a mail already
Re: MASSIVE RECRUITMENT: Over 100 Sales Agents Needed Nationwide! by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:05am On Aug 30, 2016
Received. You'll hear from me and I'm certain it's going to be a worthwhile experience.
darexkey:
sent you a mail already
Re: MASSIVE RECRUITMENT: Over 100 Sales Agents Needed Nationwide! by health2wealth: 7:00am On Aug 30, 2016
Challenge: Stop Sharing CV, Start Sharing Proposals.
If you are a graduate and it is your practice to share your CV around, I want to challenge you to use your potential and not your credential. I want to put you on a one month challenge and I will accept the risk of losing my money. You are going to do two things.
1. Photocopy your credential as many as you want for sharing in the month of September.
2. I will give you 20 copies of proposals for sharing in the month of September but you must deposit One Thousand Naira for ID card and as a trustee for our proposals and other items.

You will spend like one or two days a week to go out and submit both your CV and the proposals to companies, organizations and schools.
At the end of the month, if you get a well-paying job, I will give you Two Thousand Naira plus compensation for transport.
If you don’t get a well-paying job, I will give you your One Thousand Naira back and you will only get 50% of revenue from successfully processes service from all the proposal you submitted against our normal 70% payout.

For more information, terms and conditions or to enter the challenge, check my signature below. You will receive an instant message in your email. Just follow the instruction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MASSIVE RECRUITMENT: Over 100 Sales Agents Needed Nationwide! by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:29am On Aug 31, 2016
Still on.
Re: MASSIVE RECRUITMENT: Over 100 Sales Agents Needed Nationwide! by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2016
Still On.
Re: MASSIVE RECRUITMENT: Over 100 Sales Agents Needed Nationwide! by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2016
Still Open.
Re: MASSIVE RECRUITMENT: Over 100 Sales Agents Needed Nationwide! by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:25am On Sep 01, 2016
Happy New Month.
Re: MASSIVE RECRUITMENT: Over 100 Sales Agents Needed Nationwide! by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2016
We've gotten about 90 interested applicants. 10 more to go. Hurry and apply now. Tomorrow may be too late.
Re: MASSIVE RECRUITMENT: Over 100 Sales Agents Needed Nationwide! by darexkey(m): 7:39am On Sep 14, 2016
When are you going to start rolling out the manual to intending agents?

(1) (Reply)

9 Things You Need To Stop Doing If You Want To Be Taken Seriously / Calabar based Marketers Needed For Momo Plantain Chips. / Who Knows This Company, The Dexterity Group In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.