Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Yorubas Are The People Keeping This Country Together - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The People Keeping This Country Together (2132 Views)

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The People Keeping This Country Together by CltrAltDel: 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
ShootToKill:

Sorry the day Abooki say they don't want nigeria, they will want Oduarewa becauase they need the lagos they built as an Access to the sea and will suyalize yorubamudeen oblong heads if you resist. grin grin
Lienus. ....we have missed you on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3317637/309million-flows-into-nigerias-forex/1#48910814

Why run after you were busted grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yorubas Are The People Keeping This Country Together by bantudra: 4:15am On Aug 30, 2016
evilapc:

But why do the afonjas so much love one Nigeria? Does it mean, even with free education and suffercation, they still can't govern themselves?

you really think,we will help you,after you called us zoo-animals??...

no way...we will stay in nigeria just to pisss you off..
Re: Yorubas Are The People Keeping This Country Together by amaben2020(m): 6:28am On Aug 30, 2016
by betraying everyone abiii
Re: Yorubas Are The People Keeping This Country Together by ShootToKill: 6:28am On Aug 30, 2016
CltrAltDel:

Lienus. ....we have missed you on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3317637/309million-flows-into-nigerias-forex/1#48910814

Why run after you were busted grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sharap oblongie, the thread was moved to the business section and my moniker is too young post there. Go and read repogirl and Avalon316 confirmation. Hungryman Moroonudeen wey hunger wan kill. grin grin
Re: Yorubas Are The People Keeping This Country Together by CltrAltDel: 9:15am On Aug 30, 2016
[s]
ShootToKill:

Sharap oblongie, the thread was moved to the business section and my moniker is too young post there. Go and read repogirl and Avalon316 confirmation. Hungryman Moroonudeen wey hunger wan kill. grin grin
[/s]
Mofo please! .....Mr "i have been saving YEN since my kindergarten days" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
LIENUS
Re: Yorubas Are The People Keeping This Country Together by lagdmark(m): 9:27am On Aug 30, 2016
I love the Igbo vs Yoruba e-war jokes it makes NL the most interesting, the e-war sometimes attracts huge traffic up to 20 pages and no dull moment, carry Go!!
Re: Yorubas Are The People Keeping This Country Together by Sweetle(f): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2016
I think the destiny of Nigeria lies in the hands of the north.

Any day the north says they are tired of Nigeria the country will break that same day.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Are The People Keeping This Country Together by Igalaprince: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2016
uckennety:

Wch prt of u like ibo!

Is it urhobo or iteskiri

Envy pple

U call us land grabbers yet ibos are in ur n/delta from agbor dwn to port harcourt obigbo n e.t.c

But wait do u thk a country is a group of villages?

Remove all ibos in ur n/delta wts left is ur n/delta! Unless ur from akwa ibom and cross river dt we call efik it's them dt v a final say not group of villages dt migrated from edo claiming n/delta

Even in Edo,the Igbake's are Igbo.In igala we still have Igbos.The truth is that no Igbo land will be left in Nigeria when the time comes.Our blood will never be left behind.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peace Corps Commandant Dickson Akor Builds Police Station In Benue / Woman Strips Unclad During Service (photos) / EFFC Comes For Reno Omokri For His Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.