Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,633 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

Nigeria Railway Kubuwa Station Show Of Shame - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria Railway Kubuwa Station Show Of Shame (600 Views)

What A Shame! / From Shame To Fame Doing These Businesses / Shame On GTB! Big Shame On Them!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Railway Kubuwa Station Show Of Shame by Pore50(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nigeria Railway Kubuwa at it again, this morning KUBUWA train station sold more tickets then the available seats. It was a SHOW OF SHAME seen children, women standing in the train on a journey of 2 hours to kaduna. I refused to baord even after paying for the ticket, I was over crowded. The authority should stop this SHOW OF SHAME in the generation.
The management should check this sharp practice and bring to book those involed.
Re: Nigeria Railway Kubuwa Station Show Of Shame by nero2face: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
hmm...they sold more tickets more than available seats because they needed de money...our mentality can never change for good...and am very sure they wouldn't refund them just like that...greedy fellows
Re: Nigeria Railway Kubuwa Station Show Of Shame by DesChyko: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
'Attachment mentality' is fuelled by nothing but greed.
Re: Nigeria Railway Kubuwa Station Show Of Shame by modestofynest(m): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
Buhari wey dey fight corruption oya see am 4 ur bkyard start with them, anuofia
Re: Nigeria Railway Kubuwa Station Show Of Shame by babakk2(m): 6:15am On Aug 30, 2016
abeg how much is abuja to Kaduna ??
And where exactly s the train station I. kubwa??

(1) (Reply)

A Successful NASSI SON Smes 2016 Ends / GERMAN ADSENSE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. / Free Guide On Mini Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.